Windows 10: Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers

Discus and support Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, When I try set a different wallpaper on each monitor I only have the option to set on monitor 2 Doesn't matter how I get there, (win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eyesofedgar, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers

Hi,
    When I try set a different wallpaper on each monitor I only have the option to set on monitor 2

Doesn't matter how I get there, (win 10 settings or control desk.cpl,,@background) the only option is monitor 2

Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers [​IMG]

Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers [​IMG]

Windows 10 PRO Build 10586.164
    Nvidia GeForce GT610 10.18.13.5891

TIA

Richard

:)

eyesofedgar, Apr 1, 2016

2. Lock screen wallpaper on both screens

Currently, i have a dual monitor setup, and was wondering if it would be possible if i could put the wallpaper on the second monitor. (Win 10 64-bit Pro)

CaseyMalley, Apr 1, 2016
  3. Dual Monitor Setup - Windows 10 randomly changes wallpaper order

Hello all

I have a dual monitor setup running Windows 10 where my primary screen i horizontal and my secondary screen is oriented vertically.

I used the method of selecting two images (CTRL + left mouse click), right clicked the secondly selected image (vertical wallpaper) and chose "set as desktop background" in the context menu, to set my desktop backgrounds (wallpapers), which sets the wallpapers
    correctly... but after an arbitrary amount of time parses the wallpaper changes - either switching the wallpapers around or setting the wallpaper of the primary monitor as the wallpaper of both monitors.

PS.: The cycling of wallpapers is turned off.

Martin Bornhøft, Apr 1, 2016
  4. Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers

Hi eyesofedgar and welcome to Ten Forums!

Could you tell us how you have your monitor configuration setup? (e.g connected via VGA, HDMI)
    Also make sure you check NVIDA's website to make sure you have an up-to-date graphics driver for Windows 10 Pro.

Have you tried both options? (i.e clicked on first and second 'monitor 2' option)

Have good look in your NVIDA control panel/graphics settings to see if you can configure multiple monitors somewhere in there.

The problem sounds to me either like a driver problem or something is wrong with the way the multiple monitors have been configured.

ellellell1, Apr 3, 2016
  5. ellellell1,

sorry for the delayed reply!!

Acer S230HL on HDMI
    Dell E173FP on VGA

Nvidia drivers updated to 10.18.13.6472

Tried clicking all options and results are the same, identical images on both monitors *Mad

Anyone know of any hidden registry setting / tweaks that may be of use?

Ta

Richard

eyesofedgar, Apr 11, 2016
  6. Yep that's pretty weird. Could be a bug in Windows 10 possibly.
    Have you tried to setup multiple monitors in you NVIDA control panel?

Seems that it could be something in your registry...

Anyone know the path for this particular option?

Unfortunate I don't know the path so I can't help you in the registry but I would further suggest to see if uninstalling and reinstalling the monitor drivers fix's this? Also maybe try to download a freeware program, compatible with Windows 10 that assists in arranging multiple monitors?

ellellell1, Apr 11, 2016
  7. Barman58 Win User
    I gave up a long time ago trying to get windows to deal with multi monitor Wallpaper and went with the free Johns Adventures

Will save an awful lot of problems *Wink

Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers

1. Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers - Similar Threads - Dual Monitor wallpapers

2. having a dual monitor wallpaper, and a separate wallpaper on third portrait monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    having a dual monitor wallpaper, and a separate wallpaper on third portrait monitor: Hey all, Sorry if this has been asked somewhere before. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything so I thought I'd post. Basically, I have a triple monitor setup in portrait - landscape - landscape setup. What I'm trying to do is have a regular dual screen wallpaper on...
  3. Dual Monitor wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Monitor wallpaper: Can I set different wallpaper on each of two monitors? How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitor-wallpaper/8c11b7bf-b4d3-4fac-b8d4-62f6132503ad
  4. Wallpapers for dual monitors

Wallpapers for dual monitors: Hello, I've noticed a problem recently, I have two monitors, and used to have two wallpapers on both of them a different wallpaper on each monitor, I haven't changed my wallpaper in a long time, to set a specific wallpaper for each monitor you'd usually go to Settings,...
  5. Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors

Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors: Hi! I recently found some desktop backgrounds of the same outdoor scene, but with a changing time of day as you go through themmorning, sunset, night. I wanted to put them on a slideshow to change every four hours or so, so the pictures change to reflect the time of day as it...
  6. Dual monitor separate wallpapers

Dual monitor separate wallpapers: I am trying to get different wallpapers on both of my monitors however when i right click the images in settings 3 options come up, one saying set for all monitors, and the other two say set for monitor 2, there is no set for monitor 1 option in the list....
  7. Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in"

Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in": I am attempting to set up a dual monitor wallpaper display. When I set the image as desktop background, it appears to be zoomed in and very blurry. I have two 1920x1080p monitors, so am using a 3840x1080p wallpaper. When I select the "Tile" option, I can see about 100...
  8. Needing help with dual-monitor wallpaper

Needing help with dual-monitor wallpaper: Ok, so I have a Dual-Monitor Set up, as i'm sure a lot of people here do. I have 2 separate wallpapers. One for each monitor. They keep changing. I do not want them to change. I have tried registry edits, and looked through the Settings, but can't seem to get it to stay. Can...
  9. Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10

Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10: Like the subject says, I have dual monitors running slideshow in personalization settings. How do I change the setting to show the same wallpaper. Right now it's showing two different wallpapers. This is a work computer so I cannot download any applications to fix this....
  10. Dual Monitor Wallpaper problem

Dual Monitor Wallpaper problem: Hi, I have Dual Monitor but both have different resolutions. Main one is 1920 x 1080 and other one is 1280 x 1024. I want to set the same wallpaper on both but this is how it looks: [img] It's displaying nicely on the second monitor with black on the top...