Windows 10: Windows 10 Education Factory Reset Failure

Discus and support Windows 10 Education Factory Reset Failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm trying to refresh my windows 10 PC (Education version) but when I try to reset to factory settings I get this error' (Not even an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sethjhe, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Sethjhe Win User

Windows 10 Education Factory Reset Failure

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to refresh my windows 10 PC (Education version) but when I try to reset to factory settings I get this error' (Not even an error, it just says this: "There was a problem resetting your PC, no changes were made".)

Help me plz

:)

Sethjhe, Feb 9, 2017

2. color settings

How do I reset my color setting to the factory settings default?

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Windows settings

nycdude212, Feb 9, 2017
  3. Activation error

Factory resetting the device installed windows 10 education again.

I then performed a clean install of windows 10 home as you suggested and that solved the problem,Thank you :-D.

GaganShetty, Feb 9, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Education Factory Reset Failure

alphanumeric, Feb 9, 2017
  5. Sethjhe,

Welcome TenForums!

You could try a System File Check (SFC) to scan and repair system files:

SFC Command - Run in Windows 10
    Use: Option Three

Then, follow up with a Deployment Imaging and Servicing Management (DISM) command to fix things that SFC cannot:

DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image
    Option One / Step 5

cottonball, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Education Factory Reset Failure

1. Windows 10 Education Factory Reset Failure - Similar Threads - Education Factory Reset

2. Factory Reset failure.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset failure.: When i try to factory reset my pc it shows: dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.I dont now what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-failure/04beaa76-d2b8-4221-aa86-3e09a127bbaa
  3. Factory Reset failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset failure.: When i try to factory reset my pc it shows: dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.I dont now what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-failure/04beaa76-d2b8-4221-aa86-3e09a127bbaa
  4. Factory reset failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset failure: Hello!I attempted to do a factory reset last night on my windows 10, but something seems to have gone wrong. It just keeps looping through this boot screen a million times then back to the BIOS screen. I select "Save and Continue" to do the reset on the BIOS screen, but it...
  5. Factory reset failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset failure: Hello!I attempted to do a factory reset last night on my windows 10, but something seems to have gone wrong. It just keeps looping through this boot screen a million times then back to the BIOS screen. I select "Save and Continue" to do the reset on the BIOS screen, but it...
  6. Factory reset failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Factory reset Windows 10 education edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Factory reset Windows 10 education edition: It it possible to do a factory reset on our windows 10 education edition laptops. I see the "Keep my files" and "Remove Everything" but there isn't a factory reset option. we used one image to reset each one of our machine but they all end up having the same product key and i...
  8. Factory reset failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Factory reset failure: Today i was changing my email on my Microsoft account on my laptop.i log of to gp eat. The thing is still trying to login to a deleted account.i tried to factory reset to get to the set-up. Instead when the laptop turnd back on it says my account is disabled and that i need...
  9. Factory Reset Failure

Factory Reset Failure: Hi everyone! Thank you for your help. My HP (Win 10) computer was freaking out. Everytime I tried to restart it, it asked if I was sure I wanted to restart as "another user" still had pending work. There were no other users, than my account, and I surely didn't log on as...
  10. Win 10 factory reset failure

Win 10 factory reset failure: recently did a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop (Build Nov 2016, i7, 8Gb, AMD R7 m445 graphics) to try and repair some long standing bugs I had encountered during previous attempts at Win10 updates. Unfortunately after completing the reset, the laptop boots up,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reset windows 10 education edition

2. windows 10 education factory default