Windows 10: Windows 10 Email bad since upgrade to 9.8.2 (AOL)

Discus and support Windows 10 Email bad since upgrade to 9.8.2 (AOL) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After I upgraded to 9.8.2, (AOL), it changed my email and photo forwarding to terrible. My email seems harder to navigate and when I send a photo,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Scoot62, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Scoot62 Win User

Windows 10 Email bad since upgrade to 9.8.2 (AOL)

After I upgraded to 9.8.2, (AOL), it changed my email and photo forwarding to terrible. My email seems harder to navigate and when I send a photo, there is no way I can send a small pic that will fit into the receivers email. They have to scroll to see the pic. With 9.8.0, I could chose size, now I can't. AOL says I can't go back to 9.8.0. I am not to swift on my laptop so maybe this is just AOL. Any help from you AOL folks. Thanks

:)

Scoot62, Aug 6, 2017
  2. BOB_951 Win User

Aol 9.7 does not work with Windows 10

I upgraded AOL to 9.8.2 - works much better with Windows 10.

BOB_951, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 and AOL 9.8.2

I have had Windows 10 for almost 3 years and last year I downloaded AOL 9.8.2 and I have had no problems at all. Maybe reinstalling AOL 9.8.2 will help.

AnnetteLynch, Aug 6, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Email bad since upgrade to 9.8.2 (AOL)

1. Windows 10 Email bad since upgrade to 9.8.2 (AOL) - Similar Threads - Email bad since

2. Aol Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aol Email: All of a sudden my AOL email won't sync.. Ive tried everything HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/ace80432-871e-4199-b762-bed1ca7a3239
  3. AOL email

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email: Default account = AOL. Deleted Account. Re-added AOL email and keep getting a message that either the password is wrong or have to allow sync for this device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/a0692d74-4468-40c8-a494-23402832f650
  4. AOL email account in Windows 10

AOL email account in Windows 10: I have windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface Pro. I have an AOL email account. I am suddenly, after quite a few years unable to access it. There are messages telling me to change my password or make sure that the account is synced to the device. I unsynced and resynced, changed...
  5. Bad Quality Audio since upgrading to Windows 10

Bad Quality Audio since upgrading to Windows 10: Hi, I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8 on Monday and ever since the audio quality has become weak and quite metallic sounding, like an old radio. I've tried updating my drivers and troubleshooting for any audio problems, but it's saying my drivers are up to date and no...
  6. AOL email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOL email: I was typing an email and it disappeared saying "autosaved" but I can't find it anywhere . Looked in drafts, deleted, spam sent, etc. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/6b86f33a-d677-46a6-95c1-d7270da8dedc"
  7. AOL Email

AOL Email: I have had AOL for many years so I continue to use it as my main email. In the last week I can access the email but when I click to get the window I get the following message: Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled....
  8. AOL Mail not syncing since upgrade

AOL Mail not syncing since upgrade: My AOL mail will not SYNC with "New Notifications" in Action Center since the automatic 1809 update on December 15, 2018. I've tried everything to solve problem and still will not download. I did noticed when in Manage My Acct there are 16 bubbles in password that I know is...
  9. AOL email as default with windows 10

AOL email as default with windows 10: I keep getting windows outlook as a choice for email . Can anyone tell me how to set AOL email as default email ????? [Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10]...
  10. No updates since 9/8

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No updates since 9/8: Hi all... I'm perplexed. My Win 10 system shows the last update that was applied to it was on 9/8. It is now 9/21 and I find it had to believe that MS has not released any updates since 9/8. If I "check for updates" I am told that my system is up to date. Does anyone know...