Windows 10: Windows 10 Email bad since upgrade to 9.8.2 (AOL)

Discus and support Windows 10 Email bad since upgrade to 9.8.2 (AOL) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After I upgraded to 9.8.2, (AOL), it changed my email and photo forwarding to terrible. My email seems harder to navigate and when I send a photo,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Scoot62, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Scoot62 Win User

Windows 10 Email bad since upgrade to 9.8.2 (AOL)

After I upgraded to 9.8.2, (AOL), it changed my email and photo forwarding to terrible. My email seems harder to navigate and when I send a photo, there is no way I can send a small pic that will fit into the receivers email. They have to scroll to see the pic. With 9.8.0, I could chose size, now I can't. AOL says I can't go back to 9.8.0. I am not to swift on my laptop so maybe this is just AOL. Any help from you AOL folks. Thanks

:)

Scoot62, Aug 6, 2017
  2. BOB_951 Win User

Aol 9.7 does not work with Windows 10

I upgraded AOL to 9.8.2 - works much better with Windows 10.

BOB_951, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 and AOL 9.8.2

I have had Windows 10 for almost 3 years and last year I downloaded AOL 9.8.2 and I have had no problems at all. Maybe reinstalling AOL 9.8.2 will help.

AnnetteLynch, Aug 6, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Email bad since upgrade to 9.8.2 (AOL)

1. Windows 10 Email bad since upgrade to 9.8.2 (AOL) - Similar Threads - Email bad since

2. Changing the email account associated with my Windows 8 OEM digital license (since upgraded...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing the email account associated with my Windows 8 OEM digital license (since upgraded...: Just contacted tech support, and I was told that there is absolutely no way I can accomplish this, because according to her, it is in Microsoft's "terms and conditions". However, it just does not make sense to me, as I'm not even trying to cheat Microsoft by activating a...
  3. AOL email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOL email: I was typing an email and it disappeared saying "autosaved" but I can't find it anywhere . Looked in drafts, deleted, spam sent, etc. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/6b86f33a-d677-46a6-95c1-d7270da8dedc"
  4. AOL email sync issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL email sync issues with Windows 10: I have read and watched all the videos about this and my frustration level is at an all time high. I CAN NOT get my AOL account to sync with my WIndows 10. I add it and then I get the needs attention message. I have changed the advanced settings and then I get my AOL...
  5. AOL Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Email: I have had AOL for many years so I continue to use it as my main email. In the last week I can access the email but when I click to get the window I get the following message: Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled....
  6. AOL Mail not syncing since upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL Mail not syncing since upgrade: My AOL mail will not SYNC with "New Notifications" in Action Center since the automatic 1809 update on December 15, 2018. I've tried everything to solve problem and still will not download. I did noticed when in Manage My Acct there are 16 bubbles in password that I know is...
  7. 2 AOL programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 AOL programs: I have been using AOL Gold since it came out. I thought I had deleted AOL 9.8 from my computer, and for awhile I had no signs of it being present on the computer. Over the past week, however, the old AOL 9.8 account pops open at the start of my log-in. Not only this, but an...
  8. AOL Verizon email stopped working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL Verizon email stopped working on Windows 10.: My AOL email account from Verizon stopped working three days ago on Windows 10. It still works fine on my Windows 7 and Android phone. Does anyone else have this problem? I've tried resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting and adding back my account. None of this...
  9. AOL email as default with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email as default with windows 10: I keep getting windows outlook as a choice for email . Can anyone tell me how to set AOL email as default email ????? [Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10]...
  10. No updates since 9/8

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No updates since 9/8: Hi all... I'm perplexed. My Win 10 system shows the last update that was applied to it was on 9/8. It is now 9/21 and I find it had to believe that MS has not released any updates since 9/8. If I "check for updates" I am told that my system is up to date. Does anyone know...