Windows 10: Windows 10 email problem

Discus and support Windows 10 email problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; one of our systems upgraded to windows 10 form windows 7 pro now when we try to email a zip file we get an error it says content error 552... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Vistec, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Vistec Win User

Windows 10 email problem

one of our systems upgraded to windows 10 form windows 7 pro

now when we try to email a zip file we get an error

it says content error 552

the same file i can take to another windows 7 unit and it will email no problems

also we find that emailing from the windows 10 unit is very slow now

how do i turn off windows from looking at the emails i am sending out and blocking

:)

Vistec, Nov 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 email problem

1. Windows 10 email problem - Similar Threads - email problem

2. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address: Approximately one year ago, after downloading the usual Microsoft updates, my system crashed. After a reboot and reverting to an earlier system restore point, everything seemed fine. However, a month or so after that I noticed that my Microsoft account had reverted to an old...
  3. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address: Approximately one year ago, after downloading the usual Microsoft updates, my system crashed. After a reboot and reverting to an earlier system restore point, everything seemed fine. However, a month or so after that I noticed that my Microsoft account had reverted to an old...
  4. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Email problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email problems: Hi I am struggling to send an Email I can receive them OK but unable to send any, when I try it just comes up with Message saying the username or password is incorrect I have tried to put in what I thought was password but still nothing, the user name is my email address can...
  6. Email problems

Email problems: Hi I am struggling to send an Email I can receive them OK but unable to send any, when I try it just comes up with Message saying the username or password is incorrect I have tried to put in what I thought was password but still nothing, the user name is my email address can...
  7. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  8. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  9. email client problems

email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  10. email client problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...