Windows 10: Windows 10 email widget

Discus and support Windows 10 email widget in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried to add a yahoo.com/att.net email address to the email widget. Yahoo.com shows that it gets connected however I get an error code #... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlanMarvel, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Windows 10 email widget

I have tried to add a yahoo.com/att.net email address to the email widget. Yahoo.com shows that it gets connected however I get an error code # 0x80004005. After all is said and done. The email does not show up on the widget.

:)

AlanMarvel, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Use desktop Widgets on Windows 10?

How do you suggest to add widgets/gadgets from Win7 on Windows 10?
    I found many solutions, but what is the better one?

Siegfriedm, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Windows 10 email widget

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 email widget

1. Windows 10 email widget - Similar Threads - email widget

2. Unusual Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unusual Email: Hello everyone, please i need your help. My LAN users, some of them check their email in the morning, they found an email, saved in draft folders, and it has an attachment called "FileAttachment.txt", but no one created that message. Some of the users came across this issue...
  3. My email was hacked - MS account deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My email was hacked - MS account deleted: My email was hacked. Hacker used email to access MS account, and set it up so all account recovery and reset requests are sent to @169.com email.Set up new MS account - now trying to get online chat with help desk going, and can't seem make it work.Is there any "chat with...
  4. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  5. Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email: I am really confused and the person who answered before made no sense. This question is a little different though.I now and have heard of Hotmail in the past and yes, know about it. I do not want a Hotmail account. I already have an account with Yahoo and Gmail.Here are the...
  6. Does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?: Does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails? Somehow it changed and the most "recent" emails are from 2016! Any and all help greatly appreciated. Using latest versions of Windows 10 and ThunderbirdThank you....
  7. does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?: does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails? somehow it changed and the most "recent" emails are from 2016! Any and all help greatly appreciated.Thank you....
  8. My Outlook email are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Outlook email are gone: My Outlook emails have all disappeared, along with all contacts, emails, attachments, etc. What gives? Don't email me, I won't get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-email-are-gone/3be89a95-ebb6-493e-8b89-3e373cf1fa74
  9. Email settings out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email settings out of date: Every 2 days I get a notification on my desk top saying my email settings are out of date. I have windows 10 and Microsoft told me to reinstall Windows which I did . The notification which also appears on my live.co.uk mail account gives me the option to fix my settings. I...
  10. Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam: Recently email sent by Microsoft about files being copied to One Drive. is it a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-email-sent-by-microsoft-about-being/5f1f7d3c-7b76-4ce4-ba2b-fb12edc167de