Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise Getting 'InPrivate Desktop' Sandbox feature

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise Getting 'InPrivate Desktop' Sandbox feature in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A recent Windows 10 Insider Feedback Hub quest revealed that Microsoft is developing a new throwaway sandboxed desktop feature called "InPrivate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise Getting 'InPrivate Desktop' Sandbox feature

Read more:

:)

Brink, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Jay Jap Win User

inprivate browsing

Thank you for the feedback, David. Generally, InPrivate browsing will not be active and need to be initiated manually. If
    InPrivate browsing opens when you try to launch Internet Explorer, you can try these steps to disable it:

• Right-click on the Internet Explorer icon and click-on
      Properties
    • Under Target, the path should be "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" (with the quotation marks.) If
      -inprivate is suffixed, removed it and click the OK button.

Let us know how it goes.

Jay Jap, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Getting 'InPrivate Desktop' Sandbox feature

How do you disable inprivate browsing (permanently) in Edge on W10 Mobile?

Hello John,

When you use InPrivate tabs or window, your browsing data such as your history, temporary internet files, and cookies is not saved on your device once you close/exit the app.
    Thus, disabling InPrivate browsing feature in Microsoft Edge on a Windows 10 Mobile is unavailable.

Since this feature isn't available, we request that you submit this on our Windows Feedback Hub app to make this feature better. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold
      Volume Down+Power button for about 2-3 seconds to launch the app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise Getting 'InPrivate Desktop' Sandbox feature

1. Windows 10 Enterprise Getting 'InPrivate Desktop' Sandbox feature - Similar Threads - Enterprise Getting 'InPrivate

2. Sandbox Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox Feature: I've Microsoft surface pro 7 with OS Win 11and unfortinaltly I can't add the sandbox feature to my laptop, actually I feature is doesn't appear in Windows Feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature/b1fc1564-e5dd-4b4a-b8e7-7efdad08b253
  3. Sandbox Feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandbox Feature: I've Microsoft surface pro 7 with OS Win 11and unfortinaltly I can't add the sandbox feature to my laptop, actually I feature is doesn't appear in Windows Feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature/b1fc1564-e5dd-4b4a-b8e7-7efdad08b253
  4. Windows Sandbox not showing on features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sandbox not showing on features: Hi, I am trying to enable Windows Sandbox, but it won't show on Optionalfeatures.exe.I am running Windows 10 Pro, info bellow.Virtualization is enabled. Virtual Machines Platform is installedHyper-V is installedAny other requirements?Windows 10 Pro21H119043.1288Windows...
  5. Windows 10’s best security feature Sandbox is getting a performance upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s best security feature Sandbox is getting a performance upgrade: Windows Sandbox is one of the best security features for anyone who has ever downloaded a suspicious file but didn’t want to run it on their system or set up a virtual test machine. Windows Sandbox was added to Windows 10 with May 2019 Update and it basically allows users to...
  6. InPrivate Window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    InPrivate Window: How can I delete the topics that I enter in search when using the InPrivate window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inprivate-window/e2c960b4-56b2-465a-811a-f7090f2bd564
  7. Win Sandbox is enterprise and not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win Sandbox is enterprise and not activated: Hi Gang, On my work laptop, I decided to upgrade from home to pro using an unused win 7 pro key that we had from a system that was trashed (client upgraded to a new PC) I performed the upgrade, at which time rebooting my laptop decided it was enterprise and couldn't...
  8. Sandbox feature on Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Sandbox feature on Windows 10 1903: I keep hearing about this feature, but have never been able to find it? Can someone tell me where it is situated please?*Smile 130844
  9. windows sandbox not found in features

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows sandbox not found in features: i cant find it in the futures tab i have windows 10 pro 1809 i do have more them 4 gb of ram (16gb) i do have 1 gb of space (hdd and ssd) i do have an 2 core or higher cpu (6 cores) amd ryzen 5 2600 but i think the problem is that Virtualization is off , if that is the...
  10. InPrivate Desktop Security Feature to debut with Redstone 6 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    InPrivate Desktop Security Feature to debut with Redstone 6 for Windows 10: Microsoft is currently busy winding up the development of its next major version Redstone 5 which is expected to arrive in couple of month’s time. The company has already started working on new features for its next version “19H1′ aka Redstone 6 to be released in Spring 2019....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inprivate sandbox turn windows features

2. install windows 10 19.03 sandbox