Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB Start Menu Layouts not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB Start Menu Layouts not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm working on win 10 enterprise LTSB x64. I'm following the instructions on Start layout for Windows 10 desktop editions - Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bdittburner, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB Start Menu Layouts not working

Hello,

I'm working on win 10 enterprise LTSB x64.

I'm following the instructions on Start layout for Windows 10 desktop editions - Windows 10 hardware dev on how to make a start menu layout that I can deploy.

Note: By default on Win 10 LTSB the icons in the start menu are "Contact Support" and "Feedback"

For now all I want is Internet Explorer under a group that is the name of the company. So I'm in my admin account and I set it up and export the layout to xml via powershell command. I then overwrite the defaultlayouts.xml file in the default user profile. When I log in as a new user however instead of IE all that shows is the "settings" app and no group name is there. I then tried using the sample layout xml from the above link. Same thing. Just a "settings" app appears.

Is anyone else having this issue?

:)

bdittburner, Aug 12, 2015

2. Start Menu All Apps menu for All users

I am trying to save a .exe in the All Apps menu for every user that logs into the computer.

With Windows 7 you could go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and modify the start menu for all users. Doesn't seem to work with Win 10 now.

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

KevinVargo, Aug 12, 2015
  3. activation ?!

I could but I want windows 10 enterprise 2016 ltsb but I can't have it

so I make what I have look like windows 10 enterprise 2016 ltsb

oh btw cortana is also gone but I have to pay a little price for that

the taskbark search stop working but I don't care since I never use it very much

so now my windows 10 pro have the same features of windows 10 enterprise 2016 ltsb

such no pre-installed useless crapware no cortana ,no edge ,no xbox etc etc etc

now is time to compare the benchmarks such after and before
    tweaks

PS I just find a webpage with a tutorial to how make windows 10 start menu look like the one windows 7 haveWindows 10 Enterprise LTSB Start Menu Layouts not working :)

081b37c2-3edf-4aa6-9609-e0f7da3c56a0, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB Start Menu Layouts not working

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB Start Menu Layouts not working - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSB Start

2. Start menu layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu layout: Hey guys!I recently installed Windows 11 on my computer with a fresh install. I've had it on my secondary computer since beta. On my new install I have no option under personalization for start menu layout. Is this only in the beta builds currently or should it be in the main...
  3. Start menu layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu layout: Hey guys!I recently installed Windows 11 on my computer with a fresh install. I've had it on my secondary computer since beta. On my new install I have no option under personalization for start menu layout. Is this only in the beta builds currently or should it be in the main...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu Layout: So I'm trying to update my users' start layouts using Group Policy Management. All computers are running Windows 10 v1903. When we first got the computers, I deployed a custom image through MDT to do all of the setup, including the start menu layout and taskbar layout and...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016: I have a question about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB from 2016, version build 1607. Could you help me? I’d like to know if this is a supported version and if this version gets security updates...
  6. windows start menu layout

windows start menu layout: Somehow I changed to the icon tiles on the start menu. I want the classic menu list instead. Now I can't change it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-menu-layout/f2ea93ee-57c8-4a20-a6e7-af7a6108f6ab
  7. Start menu layout

Start menu layout: Is there a way to reset the start menu layout? Like when you start a new user? I'm using windows 10 version 1803. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/start-menu-layout/a51f03a8-cc0c-4d8f-82df-8c2de79651a1
  8. Windows Enterprise LTSB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Enterprise LTSB: Dear Sir what is diefference between Windows Enterprise LTSB & Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016. Regards Umesh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-enterprise-ltsb/4d053f85-9a3c-4698-89b5-309d844766e0
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB: I just noticed this pop up on my MSDN downloads: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Looks like it may be 14393, as it was just released. But, this appears to be a new moniker (2016) rather than 1607. 60005
  10. Boot menu with Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot menu with Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB 64 bit: Hi I have a notebook Satellite C50D B-11C Toshiba Satellite C50D-B-11C Notebook, Display 15.6", Processore AMD Quad-Core A6-6310 APU, AMD A6-6310 Accelerated Processor con Scheda Video AMD Radeon R4, HDD 1 Tb, 4 GB RAM, Nero:Amazon with Windows 8.1 Update 64 bit. I...