Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise - Unable to auto connect to Verizon Mifi

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise - Unable to auto connect to Verizon Mifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Verizon Mifi Jetpack that I am unable to connect to using Windows 10 Enterprise. If I reimage the same machine with Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tiberriver256, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise - Unable to auto connect to Verizon Mifi

Hello,

I have a Verizon Mifi Jetpack that I am unable to connect to using Windows 10 Enterprise. If I reimage the same machine with Windows 10 Pro it connects just fine.

When attempting to connect it hangs at "Checking network requirements..." and never returns. Never gives an error and never prompts for a password. If I manually create the network profile for the wireless connection I am able to connect.

Steps tried to resolve issue:

1. Tried switching from 2.4GHz to 5GHz on Mifi
    2. Tried switching authentication protocols on Mifi (WPA2 AES, WPA2 TKIP etc..)
    3. Tried deploying Windows 10 Enterprise on different machines. Same issue (Surface Book w/ Marvell NIC; Dell Laptop w/ Intel NIC)
    4. Tested with updated drivers on the laptop with an Intel NIC.

Any ideas on this one? I've tried doing netmon and netsh traces and procmon traces but I can't seem to spot anything.

Thank you for your time.

:)

tiberriver256, Oct 7, 2016

2. Microsoft Lumia 640 - Not connecting Verizon Mifi

My new Mircrosoft Lumia is showing Limited wifi and not detecting Verizon Mifi where as it connecting my Optimum Wifi at my home

Why?

Mandabi Upadhyay, Oct 7, 2016
  3. Using wireless internet with Microsoft Wireless Display

How can I use both my Verizon wireless MiFI for internet along with my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. I purchased a Microsoft Surface Book and because of where I live I can only access internet via my Verizon Wireless MiFi. I need to be able to
    connect to a larger display which is why I bought the Microsoft Display Wireless Adapter.

CindyBentley, Oct 7, 2016
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise - Unable to auto connect to Verizon Mifi

Forgot to mention. All machines tested (Enterprise and Pro) were running 1607 Anniversary Update with latest cumulative update installed.

tiberriver256, Oct 7, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    This would only be an assumption based upon Win10 Pro working and the Win10 Enterprise message of "Checking network requirements..." but seems to me since the Enterprise version is more intended to business-type Networks it may be looking for the Network Server and doesn't see the Mi-Fi unit. I've not yet had to work with the Enterprise version, haven't seen anyone in my small area [8,000 folks in the whole county] running it yet.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise - Unable to auto connect to Verizon Mifi

1. Windows 10 Enterprise - Unable to auto connect to Verizon Mifi - Similar Threads - Enterprise Unable auto

2. Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?: Ever since the pandemic we've had a Verizon mifi 8800L to use for internet, as there are literally no other internet services where I live. I've been using it on my pc with usb tethering and it's been working great for a long while. The other day I had my keyboard in my lap...
  3. Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?: Ever since the pandemic we've had a Verizon mifi 8800L to use for internet, as there are literally no other internet services where I live. I've been using it on my pc with usb tethering and it's been working great for a long while. The other day I had my keyboard in my lap...
  4. Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.: Verizon MiFi M3100 JetpackDell Laptop: Device name DESKTOP-VSC0EE7 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID Product ID System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points...
  6. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.: Verizon MiFi M3100 JetpackDell Laptop: Device name DESKTOP-VSC0EE7 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID Product ID System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points...
  7. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Connecting to wifi with mifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to wifi with mifi: I am trying to connect to the internet using a Tplink mifi on my new laptop with windows 11 and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-wifi-with-mifi/00498fb4-2f67-4ac7-be3c-0f6822e5fbea
  9. Connecting to wifi with mifi

Connecting to wifi with mifi: I am trying to connect to the internet using a Tplink mifi on my new laptop with windows 11 and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-wifi-with-mifi/00498fb4-2f67-4ac7-be3c-0f6822e5fbea
  10. Verizon messages on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Verizon messages on Windows 10: Verizon messages does not work on Windows 10. Verizon has no plan at this time to fix this issue. Is there a compatible message program that I can use that will communicate with my Verizon friends who are still using Windows that allows Verizon messages? I had posted this a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto connect netxork windows 10 enterprise