Windows 10: Windows 10 errored during installation and wont download now

Discus and support Windows 10 errored during installation and wont download now in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Basically due to several events i wasnt able to start downloading windows 10 until last night at about 9pm. My computer was having some really random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fie, Jul 30, 2016.

1. FIE
    fie Win User

Windows 10 errored during installation and wont download now

Basically due to several events i wasnt able to start downloading windows 10 until last night at about 9pm. My computer was having some really random errors like speakers not working so i decided to restart it which prompted it to update. One hour later it hadnt moved from update 1 of 1... so i hard reset it. This made my computer do a c drive repair for another hour so it was about 11 before i could start installing windows 10. it was taking forever to install so i watched some stuff, moved my laptop to my desk and let it go with out realizing it would go to sleep. Yesterday i had to go out so it was 10pm before i turned my computer back on and let it instal again. 2 hours later it hadnt moved so i tried to reset the installation(thinking it going to sleep killed the installation somehow) but stopping it wouldnt work so i reset my computer once again, started windows update again, made it where my laptop wouldnt sleep, and then went to sleep. Woke up, installation errored, tired again, did updates after it was done, and now im here bc im still on windows 8.1 and i cant find a single thing saying install windows 10.

tl:dr windows 10 wont install even though i started the download process/reserved my copy (sorry that was long whoops)

:)

2. WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION

Who else is getting the installation failed at the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRAGE_DATA operation I've tried three times now and it still wont download

Desmondmerry, Jul 30, 2016
  3. Error 1935: wont let me install Sony sound organizer? Please Help!

RE: Error 1935: wont let me install Sony sound organizer? Help! Error 1935: wont let me install Sony sound organizer? Help!

upon installing and after its commencement I received the following error:

Error: 1935 occurred during installation of assembly component

What is this?

Moved fromWindows 10 errored during installation and wont download now :(Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures)

IvanGuajardo, Jul 30, 2016
  4. FIE
    fie Win User

wait nevermind i found the solution to my problem :/
    incase anyone has the same problem the windows website says "All upgrades must have completed and reached the "Welcome" screen by 11:59 PM UTC-10 (Hawaii) on July 29; this is one worldwide point in time." so rip me and the option to play xbox 1 games on my laptop

still would like to know if theres any way i can still get it

5. ARC1020 Win User
    Yeah, if it's still booting to Windows 8.1 then it hasn't worked properly. I haven't tried to upgrade to Windows 10 after the upgrade period finished, therefore I can't give you a definitive answer, however you could try upgrading via the Microsoft Accessibility site.

Link To Article:
    http://www.howtogeek.com/265409/you-...sibility-site/

If the above doesn't work for some reason, then you could try changing the clock as per the following link, but I'm not entirely convinced this will work. However it maybe worth trying as an complete long shot and absolute last chance attempt, just keep your fingers crossed that the activation servers will still activate it. I think the first method using the Accessibility Site will be more successful than this way, as doing it through the Accessibility Site still an official Microsoft method, whereas this way sounds a bit hit & miss.

Link To Article:
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-...e-change-clock

ARC1020, Jul 30, 2016
  6. FIE
    fie Win User
    oh yeah! i started doing that a while ago(i saw someone link it on another thread).
    thanks btw

Thema:

1. Windows 10 errored during installation and wont download now - Similar Threads - errored during installation

2. Widows 10 error wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 error wont install: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-error-wont-install/24c82415-0554-452e-a8de-215f38499d6a
  3. Widows 10 error wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows 10 error wont install: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-error-wont-install/24c82415-0554-452e-a8de-215f38499d6a
  4. 0x8007025D windows 10 error during install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x8007025D windows 10 error during install: I have tried all the "solved" answers on this forum and I continue to have this problem. I tried using different hard drives, reduced partition down to 120GB, checked my ram, reformat the HHD and the USB multiple times and redownload the iso file using the Windows media...
  5. Error during installation (Windows 10 Home)?

Error during installation (Windows 10 Home)?: Hello! When I try to open the Epic Games Launcher I just installed, I get an error message from a .dll file. How can I fix this error? Some websites recommend a program that is classified as malware on other sites. Some more detailed information about the error message:...
  6. During download or install of 1809 it asked for SD space. Now . . . ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    During download or install of 1809 it asked for SD space. Now . . . ?: Windows 10 tablet had 1908. Tablet had just been factory reset. Did a few updates and I noticed it said you can download and install 1909. Either while downloading or installing I gave it permission to use the micro SD because it asked. Now on restart there's a small window...
  7. Error code during installation of windows 10

Error code during installation of windows 10: Hi there, I have this error appearing during create partition on my ssd 0x86616cb0 help needed Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-during-installation-of-windows-10/951d4feb-3ae5-4ab2-8169-901fa6daf25c
  8. error during windows download

error during windows download: I tried to download the windows so many times but it only shows one error .. 0xc1800103-0x90002[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-during-windows-download/b4df1a48-ad0c-42b9-a8d1-8e9403c96820
  9. windows 10 error during instalation

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 error during instalation: Hi ! I have downloaded windows 10 directly from the site , and while I was waiting for setup to complete , I received the next error message: " There was a problem running this tool , we`re not sure what happened but we`re unable to run this tool on your PC , if you...
  10. CompareExchange128 error during Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 News
    CompareExchange128 error during Windows 10 installation: [ATTACH] While we see all the beautiful UI during Windows 10 installation, know that drivers are important and need free storage disk to complete installation, your processor is equally important. If you are getting the CompareExchange128 error during Windows 10 installation,...