Windows 10: windows 10 errors password reset + access is denied

Discus and support windows 10 errors password reset + access is denied in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Help me! Now my computer is not accessible to the administrator and it requires changing the password , but I can not change. Besides, I also have one... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ema, Apr 23, 2016.

1. EMA
    ema Win User

windows 10 errors password reset + access is denied

Help me!
    Now my computer is not accessible to the administrator and it requires changing the password , but I can not change. Besides, I also have one other user but is not an administrator (now I'm taking it).
    Now I do not know how and other administrator user error : Access is denied
    *Sad

:)

2. Access denied

I was encrypt my some files before the installation of windows 10 clean install. that files were already password protected by WinRAR and that drive is also locked by BITLOCKER. All WinRAR files are opening except that files which are encrypted. The error
    message is "You need to tak administrator permission to open it while i ma administrator. i am using same Microsoft which i was using in Windows 8.1 . Encryption certificate is imported by it still need permissions.

WaqasAzmat, Apr 23, 2016
  3. Access denied

I was encrypt my some files before the installation of windows 10 clean install. that files were already password protected by WinRAR and that drive is also locked by BITLOCKER. All WinRAR files are opening except that files which are encrypted. The error
    message is "You need to tak administrator permission to open it while i ma administrator. i am using same Microsoft which i was using in Windows 8.1 . Encryption certificate is imported by it still need permissions.   

WaqasAzmat, Apr 23, 2016
Thema:

windows 10 errors password reset + access is denied

1. windows 10 errors password reset + access is denied - Similar Threads - errors password reset

2. Access is denied: Admin reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access is denied: Admin reset password: I have 2 local user accounts in our new office PC, Senior and Junior users. I had the Senior account setup with password but forgot to tick the 'password never expires'. Meanwhile on the Junior account, I disabled its internet access by following a tutorial online about using...
  3. Access is denied: Admin reset password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access is denied: Admin reset password: I have 2 local user accounts in our new office PC, Senior and Junior users. I had the Senior account setup with password but forgot to tick the 'password never expires'. Meanwhile on the Junior account, I disabled its internet access by following a tutorial online about using...
  4. Access is denied: Admin reset password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Access denies error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access denies error: I'm trying to download my tax transcript from IRS web site and receive this error on my fully updated Windows 10 laptop, no matter which browser I use Edge, Chrome, Safari.You don't have permission to access...
  6. Access denies error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access denies error: I'm trying to download my tax transcript from IRS web site and receive this error on my fully updated Windows 10 laptop, no matter which browser I use Edge, Chrome, Safari.You don't have permission to access...
  7. Access denies error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Access denied error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access denied error: After getting Windows update notification I update Windows 10, when updates complete I facing issue my hard drive D : hard disk partition access denied error, my all data this partition, C : windows partition is working, Kindly support me to fix this issue and I get my all...
  9. in windows 10 "access denied" error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    in windows 10 "access denied" error: In Windows 10 I cannot save files to the root c:\ even though I am the administrator. It is a new computer, but a floor model. when I first fired it up I copied a flash drive straight to the root directory C:\. no prob but when I try to save a file in word or anything else I...
  10. Access denied error

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied error: I was playing around with the security tab in properties menu in a folder. I removed a couple of users's access in there. But I didn't remove the administrator's access. after applying, I lost my access to the whole drive. I tried to add the removed users's accesses to that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset windows 10 password access is denied