Windows 10: Windows 10 Evaluation Copy Expiration

Discus and support Windows 10 Evaluation Copy Expiration in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just happened to notice when I was checking my latest version is an expiration date.??? It seems to me I remember that we will continue to receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cfourkays, Jan 21, 2016.

1. cfourkays Win User

Windows 10 Evaluation Copy Expiration

Just happened to notice when I was checking my latest version is an expiration date.???
    It seems to me I remember that we will continue to receive updates.

:)

cfourkays, Jan 21, 2016

2. Windows 10 evaluation copy is going to expire. How do extend that?

I have the Windows 10 evaluation copy installed and it's going to expire,how can I upgrade my copy of Windows 10 beyond the evaluation period ?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Windows 10 evaluation copy

GilbertFarfan, Jan 21, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    I'm told that my windows is expiring.

That was humorous, not sarcastic.

"A legitimate Windows license doesn't expire." That's a fact. The only Windows licenses that expire are Insider builds and evaluation copies.

It's also a fact that scammers pop up screens that make it seem that your (legitimate) copy of Windows is expiring.

BulldogXX, Jan 21, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Nothing to worry about. I have the same one with the same expiry date.
    As you said already " we will continue to receive updates.".
    We will also continue to receive new Insider Preview builds. MS will not let the current build expires before a new one is released.
    You can relax.

davidhk, Jan 21, 2016
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    You'll get the same date with build 11102..

Windows 10 Evaluation Copy Expiration [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jan 21, 2016
  6. cfourkays Win User
    Thanks.
    I guess that's the first time I checked with winver.
    Pete

cfourkays, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Evaluation Copy Expiration - Similar Threads - Evaluation Copy Expiration

2. Windows 10 22H2 evaluation expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 evaluation expired: I just installed a fresh Windows 10 22H2 evaluation, but it shows that the license has expired and there is no free trial for 90 days. Can anyone advise why this is happening?...
  3. Windows 10 22H2 evaluation expired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22H2 evaluation expired: I just installed a fresh Windows 10 22H2 evaluation, but it shows that the license has expired and there is no free trial for 90 days. Can anyone advise why this is happening?...
  4. Windows 10 22H2 evaluation expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 Evaluation Copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Evaluation Copy: I am wondering if there is more "permanent" copy of the Windows 10 Evaluation Copy. Build 21354.co_release 210402-1630 that I might use with Parallels Desktop on my MAC?...
  6. windows 10 Evaluation Copy

windows 10 Evaluation Copy: I was a windows insider, and had to reset my OS, but the reset failed. I then installed an ISO version which was successful. However, I now find I have an evaluation copy of windows 10; why, when I have a windows licence?...
  7. Activating expired Windows 10 evaluation

Activating expired Windows 10 evaluation: Greetings, I set up Hyper-V on my Win 10 Pro laptop and created a VM using an evaluation of Win 10. That VM has expired now and will only stay active for one hour after restarting the VM. Would I be able to acquire a licensed Win 10 version - and then be able to convert...
  8. Windows 10 Evaluation Copy

Windows 10 Evaluation Copy: Hello, I follow the steps when prompted and I download the ISO; However, Once I reach 99% the download fails. If the download does not fail, I am unable to create a media disc for the ISO copy. Furthermore I have been successful in creating a copy of the ISO download...
  9. Evaluation copy on Windows 10

Evaluation copy on Windows 10: Hello. I am using Windows 10 Pro ( activated with digital license key ) but I open the winver, my product key it has a evaluation copy expries. Can Mircosoft help me? Thanks :D...
  10. Evaluation copy

Evaluation copy: There was a brief update today. The first snip shows the area just above the taskbar; the second shows the result from Winver. What does it mean that this 'evaluation' copy expires in December? Will I need to purchase another copy? My version was not evaluation before...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 evaluation copy

2. winver evaluation expries

3. windows 10 evaluation expriry date

4. windows evaluation copy expiration,
  5. win 10 evaluation copy expiration