Windows 10 event IDs 100 and 200 triggers

Discus and support Windows 10 event IDs 100 and 200 triggers in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; This is something that also happened to me in my last build. As the Windows 10 system stabilized and I fine-tuned it, it stopped creating event ID 100... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Snakeyes, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Snakeyes Win User

This is something that also happened to me in my last build. As the Windows 10 system stabilized and I fine-tuned it, it stopped creating event ID 100 (startup) and event ID 200 (shut down). While not complaining, I am curious what boot up or shut down delays/events trigger the publishing of these specific event IDs respectively?

:)

Snakeyes, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Snakeyes Win User

Post latest update, no more event ID 100 and 200 warnings

As the title says, after the latest update, I no longer get event ID 100 and event ID 200 warnings. They have been there so long that I actually miss them.

3. lleonidas004 Win User
    Event ID 200 201 202 DeviceSetupManager

Hi,

I usually see this Warning Level Event ID in the Event Viewer...not sure what cause it but it happen from time to time

1. Event ID 200.....A connection to the Windows Update service could not be established.

2. Event ID 201....A connection to the Windows Metadata and Internet Services (WMIS) could not be established.

3. Event ID 202...The Network List Manager reports no connectivity to the internet.

Anybody knows what happened???

lleonidas004, Jun 14, 2018 at 8:48 AM
  4. Secrios Win User

Device Setup Manager: Event id 200, 201 and 202

Every boot I receive event ids 200 and 202. Some times I also get 201.

This started ever since I updated my gpu and switched up the ports for a SLI set up.

For a little background, one error involves it's connection to the windows update service and the other refers to it's network connection list.

As a side note I have windows update service disabled due to fears of receiving the dreaded creators update.

Currently I can't tell what is triggering these events to happen or how to stop it. I have had this problem before but I can't remember if I fixed it or if it faded away by itself.

Anyway I hope someone here can help me fix this some how or at least make it less annoying?

Thema:

Windows 10 event IDs 100 and 200 triggers - Similar Threads - event IDs 100

1. event id 42--sleep randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    event id 42--sleep randomly: Hello I do have that problem of event id 42 my pc turns to sleep randomly 112291
  2. Event Viewer ID 2017 USB device.

Event Viewer ID 2017 USB device.: (sorry if this in the wrong spot) This is Been puzzling me for a while. My desktop is an intel Z270 with 7700K CPU, running the current version of Windows 10. I got myself a a graphic tablet that has a built in display. When I got myself an DP to HDMI dongle from Amazon, and...
  3. Event Viewer ID 2017 when plugging in a USB device.

Event Viewer ID 2017 when plugging in a USB device.: (sorry if this in the wrong spot) This is Been puzzling me for a while. My desktop is an intel Z270 with 7700K CPU, running the current version of Windows 10. I got myself a a graphic tablet that has a built in display. When I got myself an DP to HDMI dongle from Amazon, and...
  4. Event ID 5061 Audit Failure after April Update.

Event ID 5061 Audit Failure after April Update.: Okay so this morning I began getting these messages in my event viewer after my PC decided to update to April update. They seem to happen after reboot and boot up. Also trying to updated Defender definitions is kinda not happening. I even tried through cmd line and it said...
  5. Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM

Event ID 10016, DistributedCOM: Every time the PC starts I have the following error. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 25/05/2018 07:35:47 Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: Home-PC\User Computer: Home-PC Description: The...
  6. DistributiveCOM event id 10016

DistributiveCOM event id 10016: While troubleshooting a random shutdown/reboot issue, which has been solved, I noticed an error in event viewer. I am getting error: DistributiveCOM event id 10016. It shows 27 in the last 24 hours and 227 in the last 7 days. I have read many post on this issue and am having...
  7. Post latest update, no more event ID 100 and 200 warnings

Post latest update, no more event ID 100 and 200 warnings: As the title says, after the latest update, I no longer get event ID 100 and event ID 200 warnings. They have been there so long that I actually miss them. 65754
Windows 10 event IDs 100 and 200 triggers solved