Windows 10: Windows 10 event IDs 100 and 200 triggers

Discus and support Windows 10 event IDs 100 and 200 triggers in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This is something that also happened to me in my last build. As the Windows 10 system stabilized and I fine-tuned it, it stopped creating event ID 100... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Snakeyes, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Snakeyes Win User

Windows 10 event IDs 100 and 200 triggers

This is something that also happened to me in my last build. As the Windows 10 system stabilized and I fine-tuned it, it stopped creating event ID 100 (startup) and event ID 200 (shut down). While not complaining, I am curious what boot up or shut down delays/events trigger the publishing of these specific event IDs respectively?

:)

Snakeyes, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Snakeyes Win User

Post latest update, no more event ID 100 and 200 warnings

As the title says, after the latest update, I no longer get event ID 100 and event ID 200 warnings. They have been there so long that I actually miss them.

Snakeyes, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Event ID 200 201 202 DeviceSetupManager

Hi,

I usually see this Warning Level Event ID in the Event Viewer...not sure what cause it but it happen from time to time

1. Event ID 200.....A connection to the Windows Update service could not be established.

2. Event ID 201....A connection to the Windows Metadata and Internet Services (WMIS) could not be established.

3. Event ID 202...The Network List Manager reports no connectivity to the internet.

Anybody knows what happened???

lleonidas004, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Secrios Win User

Device Setup Manager: Event id 200, 201 and 202

Every boot I receive event ids 200 and 202. Some times I also get 201.

This started ever since I updated my gpu and switched up the ports for a SLI set up.

For a little background, one error involves it's connection to the windows update service and the other refers to it's network connection list.

As a side note I have windows update service disabled due to fears of receiving the dreaded creators update.

Currently I can't tell what is triggering these events to happen or how to stop it. I have had this problem before but I can't remember if I fixed it or if it faded away by itself.

Anyway I hope someone here can help me fix this some how or at least make it less annoying?

Secrios, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 event IDs 100 and 200 triggers - Similar Threads - event IDs 100

2. Help with event id 100.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with event id 100.: so i have been having weird slowdowns on my computer and i took a look at event viewer to find event id 100 repeating for some time now.here is what the details say:<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance"...
  3. Help with event id 100.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with event id 100.: so i have been having weird slowdowns on my computer and i took a look at event viewer to find event id 100 repeating for some time now.here is what the details say:<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance"...
  4. Help with event id 100.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Kernel-General Event ID 12 Triggers Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-General Event ID 12 Triggers Event ID 41: Where do I start, I have been having problems with my laptop randomly restarting for a couple of months now. I have done everything imaginable to try to fix this even going as far as to do a clean reinstall of Windows 11. I seriously doubt this is a hardware issue considering...
  6. Kernel-General Event ID 12 Triggers Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-General Event ID 12 Triggers Event ID 41: Where do I start, I have been having problems with my laptop randomly restarting for a couple of months now. I have done everything imaginable to try to fix this even going as far as to do a clean reinstall of Windows 11. I seriously doubt this is a hardware issue considering...
  7. Slow shutdown with event id 200 and 203

Slow shutdown with event id 200 and 203: hi, every time i shutdown my laptop it takes unusual time and logging warning 200 and 203 in event viewer, i tried selective shutdown with non microsoft services turned off but the result is same, can anyone help me solve this thing..[ATTACH]...
  8. Event ID 100 critical (Diagnostics Performance) Event ID 200 (Diagnostics...

Event ID 100 critical (Diagnostics Performance) Event ID 200 (Diagnostics...: Hi Microsoft, I saw these events in my event viewer after I did a "fresh installation of Windows 10". Are these lethal or dangerous to my laptop?. Please help micorsoft.. I'm worried...
  9. Event ID 200 201 202 DeviceSetupManager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 200 201 202 DeviceSetupManager: Hi, I usually see this Warning Level Event ID in the Event Viewer...not sure what cause it but it happen from time to time 1. Event ID 200.....A connection to the Windows Update service could not be established. 2. Event ID 201....A connection to the Windows Metadata...
  10. Post latest update, no more event ID 100 and 200 warnings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Post latest update, no more event ID 100 and 200 warnings: As the title says, after the latest update, I no longer get event ID 100 and event ID 200 warnings. They have been there so long that I actually miss them. 65754

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a connection to the windows metadata and internet services (wmis) could not be established.

2. A connection to the Windows Metadata and Internet Services (WMIS) could not be established

3. A connection to the Windows Metadata and Internet Services (WMIS) could not be established solved

4. windows 10 1703 A connection to the Windows Metadata and Internet Services (WMIS) could not be established.,
  5. windows10 event triggers