Windows 10: Windows 10 Experiences Come to Life on New OEM Devices - Computex 2016

Discus and support Windows 10 Experiences Come to Life on New OEM Devices - Computex 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When it comes to unveiling the latest computing experiences in Asia, nothing beats Computex 2016, the continent’s largest IT trade show. This year’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 31, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Experiences Come to Life on New OEM Devices - Computex 2016

Read more: Windows 10 Experiences Come to Life on New OEM Devices at Computex 2016 | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, May 31, 2016

2. Dying computer and Windows 10 free upgrade

If I buy a new PC today, can it upgrade to Windows 10?

Yes, new qualified PCs can run Windows 10. Windows 10 is designed to be compatible with the Windows 8.1 laptop, tablet or desktop PCs that are for sale now. Device manufacturers make decisions about their device models and some Windows 10 features may not
    be available on certain devices, so be sure to check with the retailer or manufacturer for details.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-faq

Will I be able to purchase a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10 on July 29th?

It is very likely you will be able to purchase a new computer with Windows 10 preinstalled on launch day. OEMs are usually given a grace period before general availability to have systems ready with a new version of Windows. Windows 10 is slightly different
    though and OEMs are able to have more time to have systems prepared because of earlier access to preview builds and closer engagement with Microsoft to work on unique features that are available in Windows 10 requiring new hardware.

Check out the following article for a list of some systems that will come preinstalled with Windows 10

New Windows 10 Devices from Partners Showcased at Computex 2015 - Windows Experience Blog

Andre Da Costa, May 31, 2016
  3. Has MS Given Windows 10 RTM to ALL PC Makers?

It will take some time for it to roll out to new PCs. I can't confirm if every PC maker has it.

Will I be able to purchase a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10 on July 29th?

It is very likely you will be able to purchase a new computer with Windows 10 preinstalled on launch day. OEMs are usually given a grace period before general availability to have systems ready with a new version of Windows. Windows 10 is slightly different
    though and OEMs are able to have more time to have systems prepared because of earlier access to preview builds and closer engagement with Microsoft to work on unique features that are available in Windows 10 requiring new hardware.

Check out the following article for a list of some systems that will come preinstalled with Windows 10

New Windows 10 Devices from Partners Showcased at Computex 2015 - Windows Experience Blog

Also:

If I buy a new PC today, can it upgrade to Windows 10?

Yes, new qualified PCs can run Windows 10. Windows 10 is designed to be compatible with the Windows 8.1 laptop, tablet or desktop PCs that are for sale now. Device manufacturers make decisions about their device models and some Windows 10 features may
    not be available on certain devices, so be sure to check with the retailer or manufacturer for details.

Source:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-faq

Andre Da Costa, May 31, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Interesting article.

Sadly it will probably be too expensive for me.

davidhk, May 31, 2016
  5. MS announced a new 13" 2-in-1 convertible with Porsche design and an unnamed OEM that will be release sometime in the Winter of 2016.

orlbuckeye, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Experiences Come to Life on New OEM Devices - Computex 2016 - Similar Threads - Experiences Life OEM

2. Intelligent edge devices and experiences come to life at CES 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Intelligent edge devices and experiences come to life at CES 2019: [ATTACH] Microsoft and our partner ecosystem are delivering intelligent cloud and intelligent edge solutions that help customers manage their digital lives and achieve more. We’re also supporting businesses by providing the platforms, devices and solutions that power a new...
  3. Computex 2018: ASUS introduces new ScreenPad & devices with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2018: ASUS introduces new ScreenPad & devices with Windows 10: Today at Computex 2018, ASUS announced a new ZenBook Pro series with an interactive ScreenPad, the ZenBook S – a new 13.3-inch ultraportable notebook built with military-grade durability – two new gaming laptops, a convertible laptop with a 360° display and more. Let’s take...
  4. Polaris Introduction at Computex 2016

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Polaris Introduction at Computex 2016: AMD talking about the RX480 (link below). I figured they wouldn't be matching 1080 performance and would be focusing on their pricing versus the competition. $199 U.S. for a RX480. You gotta love the comment they got from Marty Stratton (ID software - Doom developer): "You...
  5. Windows 10 Experiences Come to Life on New Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Experiences Come to Life on New Devices: We are excited to be in Berlin at IFA 2015, where consumer electronics and appliance makers from around the world are sharing their latest product and technology innovations. We’re pleased to support our partners who have announced new Windows 10 devices that will be...
  6. How Cortana Comes to Life in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How Cortana Comes to Life in Windows 10: Hello! I’m @MarcusAsh, the Group Program Manager for Cortana and Search on the Windows PC, Phone and Tablet Group. Over the past few months, we’ve shared details about some of the features we think you’ll love in Windows 10 like Continuum, universal apps and of course...
  7. Microsoft Edge Experiment: Battery Life | Windows 10 FCU

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Experiment: Battery Life | Windows 10 FCU: What happens when three identical devices run different browsers? The Microsoft Edge team wanted to find out. This experiment showed that battery life on a PC running Microsoft Edge lasts 63% longer than Mozilla Firefox and 19% longer than Google Chrome. 9NC_4m1oMIY 101519
  8. New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10: At its October Windows 10 event, Microsoft showed off a new taskbar-based My People feature. But tied to that is an improved Share experience, which can now be enabled (sort of) in Insider builds. “We asked ourselves, what would it mean to prioritize our most important...
  9. Devices from Microsoft partners bring Windows 10 experiences to life

in Windows 10 News
    Devices from Microsoft partners bring Windows 10 experiences to life: Looks like HP & Lenovo have gone all apple and Alienware on us.. which is not a bad thing 62410
  10. Looking Forward to COMPUTEX 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Looking Forward to COMPUTEX 2016: Next week, I look forward to joining over 100,000 industry partners from over 29 countries at COMPUTEX 2016 in Taipei. The partner ecosystem is critical to our success and we continue to work hard with our hardware partners to create opportunities, drive innovation, and...