Windows 10: Windows 10 factory reset stuck on 61

Discus and support Windows 10 factory reset stuck on 61 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey I need help really badly, yesterday I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 and then I realized that all my files stayed which I didn't want all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Itshyperof, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Windows 10 factory reset stuck on 61

Hey I need help really badly, yesterday I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 and then I realized that all my files stayed which I didn't want all my files so I did a factory reset on my windows 10 upgraded PC and it has been stuck at 61% for about 8-9 hours. The circle loading is still moving but the percentage is stuck at 61. I am worried to turn off my PC in case of it being ruined. Thanks.

:)

Itshyperof, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Heidi- Win User

Windows 10 Stuck at 61%

My computer is in the middle of resetting to its factory defaults. The computer has been stuck on 61% for around 45 minutes. Is this normal? Thanks for the reply.

Heidi-, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Beelink z83 windows ten Factory Restore stuck at 61%

Hello,

Have got beelink z83. New device and after logging into windows

was unable to execute programs. Mouse works but whatever you

click on does not open. Did a windows factory reset but now stuck

at 61 % for a long time. Have no idea what to do???

Regards

George

GeorgePap1999, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Windows 10 factory reset stuck on 61

I am having the same problem. I also wanted the upgrade to remove files but it didn't so i tried complete reset.
    Mine is stuck at 48%.
    What you did? Did you waited? or you turned off your pc? Please tell

Imtiazlalani, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 factory reset stuck on 61

1. Windows 10 factory reset stuck on 61 - Similar Threads - factory reset stuck

2. PC resetting stuck at 61%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC resetting stuck at 61%: My laptop is in middle of resetting and its stuck at 61% for past 2 hours. Kindly advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-resetting-stuck-at-61/22e77488-df61-4548-811b-b8f22394a0ae
  3. PC resetting stuck at 61%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC resetting stuck at 61%: My laptop is in middle of resetting and its stuck at 61% for past 2 hours. Kindly advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-resetting-stuck-at-61/22e77488-df61-4548-811b-b8f22394a0ae
  4. Windows 10 Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Factory reset stuck: I started resetting my windows pc from settings not too long ago and it's been stuck on 51% for about an hour and hasnt made any progress, My first thought was to turn it off from the power button but im aware that it may cause issues with the OS which i'm not to keen on ,...
  5. Windows 10 Factory reset stuck

Windows 10 Factory reset stuck: I started resetting my windows pc from settings not too long ago and it's been stuck on 51% for about an hour and hasnt made any progress, My first thought was to turn it off from the power button but im aware that it may cause issues with the OS which i'm not to keen on ,...
  6. Windows 11 Reset stuck downloading at 61%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reset stuck downloading at 61%: I was previously running Windows 11 when a corporate update was pushed to my machine. After that update, my system became corrupted and I was forced to Reset my Windows installation. I selected the option to retain my files, during the restart. Things seemed to be going well,...
  7. Windows 11 Reset stuck downloading at 61%

Windows 11 Reset stuck downloading at 61%: I was previously running Windows 11 when a corporate update was pushed to my machine. After that update, my system became corrupted and I was forced to Reset my Windows installation. I selected the option to retain my files, during the restart. Things seemed to be going well,...
  8. Windows 10 factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 factory reset stuck: I am trying to reset my SO‘s PC because it is having massive performance issues that dont seem to make much sense to either of us and it has been stuck on the „Resetting this PC“ screen for about 3 hours now, at 15%. The little Win10 loading circle is still moving so it is...
  9. Windows factory reset stuck at 10%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows factory reset stuck at 10%: I am trying to factory reset my pc, but it’s been stuck at 10% for over an hour now. Is this normal? submitted by /u/PrimeDZN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fau2dd/windows_factory_reset_stuck_at_10/
  10. Factory Reset Stuck at 10%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Stuck at 10%: I started a factory reset on my HP Omen Laptop around 1:45 PM. The laptop has both a 128GB SSD, and a 2TB HDD. It has been stuck at 10% for close to 3 hours now. The HDD indicator is flickering, but rarely blinks fully on and off. Does that mean the HDD has frozen? What...