Windows 10: Windows 10 failed installation on Lenovo Desktop S30 model

Discus and support Windows 10 failed installation on Lenovo Desktop S30 model in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi - I am having issues updating to Windows 10. Once I get through the download and start the install I am taken to screen that ask for keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pcutrer, Aug 4, 2015.

1. pcutrer Win User

Windows 10 failed installation on Lenovo Desktop S30 model

Hi - I am having issues updating to Windows 10. Once I get through the download and start the install I am taken to screen that ask for keyboard layout.

I select US and then hit a screen that wants me to choose between Troubleshoot PC or Shut down PC.

Not sure what is happening here but the update is failing at least 6 times a day on its own.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

:)

pcutrer, Aug 4, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Windows 10 Display problems

Hi Ken,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the model of the Lenovo Desktop?

I would request you to visit Lenovo website and download and Install the latest display drivers for the desktop and check if it helps.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Unable to install Windows 10 getting error code 80070652

I have tried this 3 times with the same results. Installation failed. 80070652. I have successfully installed it on my Lenovo desktop. This is on my Lenovo laptop.

After step (e.) I get "Access Denied" and enter again and again with same results. When I go beyond and back to Windows Update, the same "failed" message appears. Any other suggestions??? I really like using Windows 10 on my desktop and am looking forward
    to overcoming the obstacles in installing it on this laptop.. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Judy Armstrong_950, Aug 4, 2015
  4. campanita Win User

For the longest time I couldn't install Windows 10 on my Lenovo S30. The problem was that Windows 10 could not deal with the SCU hard drive port, apparently. Many forums will tell you to open your case and move your hard drive from the blue connector to the red connector. But now there are drivers that will fix the problem. I installed them on Win7 with no problem, and then the upgrade to Win10 proceeded flawlessly.

Intel RSTe SCU/SATA Management Utility for Windows 10 (32-bit 64-bit) - ThinkStation C30, D30, S30 - Lenovo Support (US)

campanita, Sep 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 failed installation on Lenovo Desktop S30 model - Similar Threads - failed installation Lenovo

2. Question (Lenovo 81AX Model laptop)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question (Lenovo 81AX Model laptop): On my Lenovo laptop whenever I try to access the bios menu I hear ear raping beeping (even when my laptop's sound is off) that sounds like a timebomb beep (beeping gets faster overtime) and I get a screen with a box saying "Enter your password" and when I enter my lock screen...
  3. Excel model fails to open

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel model fails to open: Windows Version: bWindows 10 Home V1909 running on HP Spectre I am currently in the process of establishing a clean system which has involved reinstalling Windows and I am now in the process to reinstalling my applications. I have a fairly large complex Excel model which I...
  4. My Lenovo IdeaPad Model Name: 82GV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Lenovo IdeaPad Model Name: 82GV: I recently purchased this laptop and it has windows 10 which it came with and made me set up with. However the camera quality is very bad, this is not good as I have to use zoom for my classes and the host is not able to see me very well. How can I improve the camera quality?...
  5. Docker Desktop Installation Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Docker Desktop Installation Failed: I'm unable to install Docker Desktop 2.3.0.4. Installation failed with message - Installation failed: one prerequisite is not fulfilled. Docker Desktop requires Windows 10 Home 19018+ . I'm using Windows 10 Home and i see it's updated as per regular Windows updates. What...
  6. For Owners of Lenovo E531 (Model 6885-2BU)

For Owners of Lenovo E531 (Model 6885-2BU): I'm looking at doing an upgrade from Win 7 to Windows 10 on the captioned Lenovo device. Was hoping users of this model could share their experience in making this upgrade. The device has a Centrino N2230 Wireless adapter and there are quite a few hits on this adapter...
  7. For Owners of Lenovo E531 (Model 6885-2BU

in Windows 10 Support
    For Owners of Lenovo E531 (Model 6885-2BU: I'm looking at doing an upgrade from Win 7 to Windows 10 on the captioned Lenovo device. Was hoping users of this model could share their experience in making this upgrade. The device has a Centrino N2230 Wireless adapter and there are quite a few hits on this adapter...
  8. Windows 10 on a model LENOVO Laptop is slowly degrading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 on a model LENOVO Laptop is slowly degrading: My LENOVO Laptop - purchased sometime late 2017 ideapad FLEX 4-1580 Signature Ed i7-7500 VCPU @ 2.70 GHz 290 GHz 16 GB memory 64 bit OS x64 processor 475gb SSD root drive Windows 10 HOME 16299 build 16299 Purchased in 2017, never reloaded... Recently it is getting slower and...
  9. How do I install a disc on my lenovo desktop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I install a disc on my lenovo desktop with Windows 10: same as above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-install-a-disc-on-my-lenovo-desktop-with/b07ee7f0-9b8a-4eeb-86ac-e228ea5c6118
  10. Windows 10 key install on Lenovo?

Windows 10 key install on Lenovo?: Does anyone know how i can install my copy of Windows 10 Pro to a lenovo laptop? When i tired to install it i never got asked for a key so it always installs as windows 10 home since the laptop came with windows 8 home and i upgraded it to 10. I think lenovo keeps the key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Driver Lenovo d30 installation windows

2. lenovo s30 install windows 10 fails storage

3. lenovo s30 fails to install window 10