Windows 10: Windows 10 Fall Creators - Contacts not shown in People App

Discus and support Windows 10 Fall Creators - Contacts not shown in People App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to everybody in this forum! I updated recently from 1703 to 1709 and it seems it is a very ergonomic update! However, the People App does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alexous, Nov 5, 2017.

1. alexous Win User

Windows 10 Fall Creators - Contacts not shown in People App

Hello to everybody in this forum! I updated recently from 1703 to 1709 and it seems it is a very ergonomic update! However, the People App does not show my Outlook.com connected account contacts. Can somebody explain me what is going on?

:)

alexous, Nov 5, 2017

2. People app doesn't display photos of contacts.

Hi! People app doesn't display photos of contacts after Fall Creators Update. What can I do to fix it? Thank you!

DmitryChirkov, Nov 5, 2017
  3. Cyber_Defend_Team, Nov 5, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Fall Creators - Contacts not shown in People App

Hi alexous.

Can't exactly what happened. I would first reinstall and re-register the people app. This tutorial walks you through the steps. As you only want people you would use the steps outlined in Option 2 for the People app.

Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 6, 2017
  5. Steve C Win User
    Does your outlook account show up in People / Settings? Add it if not.

Steve C, Nov 7, 2017
  6. alexous Win User
    Hi! yes everything was fine except the fact that my outlook.com account contacts didn't show inside the outlook app.
    but i solved the problem by exporting my contacts from gmail and then importing them at Outlook 2016 with the outlook.com account connected.

alexous, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Fall Creators - Contacts not shown in People App

1. Windows 10 Fall Creators - Contacts not shown in People App - Similar Threads - Fall Creators Contacts

2. Windows 10 "People" aka contacts app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 "People" aka contacts app.: How do I customize the Windows 10 "People" default template i.e. I'd like to remove some labels and replace those removed with new labels?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-people-aka-contacts-app/eb8bf738-cd79-4889-85fc-f506eb203d59
  3. iCloud contacts in Windows 10 People app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iCloud contacts in Windows 10 People app: Has anyone successfully been able to make Windows 10 People (the contacts part of mail) sync with their iCloud contacts? Not import, but sync? Or, does anyone know for sure whether it’s possible or impossible? It seems to be possible because there is a dialogue to sign in to...
  4. contacts into the people app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    contacts into the people app: I am setting up Windows 10 for a friend who uses an email provider where the contacts list does not appear to be compatible with the People App. I have saved the contacts list that was in windows live mail, stored on the windows 7 machine, as a csv file and vcf files. I...
  5. contact list to people app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    contact list to people app: New computer with win 10. Set up all my email accounts in windows mail. moved contact list to new computer. How do I connect my contact list into People app so I can use them in email accounta?...
  6. People (contacts list) APP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    People (contacts list) APP: Why am I unable to edit my contacts list? When I click on a name and then click edit, the app seems to freeze up and then the app just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-contacts-list-app/489e52b2-0333-47d5-a9ab-c4b2b0d36bb3
  7. Importing contacts to People app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing contacts to People app: Why isn't there a simple way to import .csv or .vcf files into the Windows 10 People app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/importing-contacts-to-people-app/0d68f2a1-021b-436f-a663-d6cfd36ed24a
  8. WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update: I just downloaded the above mentioned update and it looks like some fun things are here. I am interested in giving "Paint 3D" a shot although I am told it's designed for touch screen and I don't use one. Here's the problem---it has force fed me "OneDrive" which I am not a...
  9. fall creator update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....