Windows 10: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and mixed reality headsets available

Discus and support Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and mixed reality headsets available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] From the initial launch of Windows 10, we’ve been on a mission to empower the creator in all of us. We believe in the fundamental human need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and mixed reality headsets available

Source: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and mixed reality headsets available today; Announcing Surface Book 2 - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 16, 2017
  2. boffer Win User
    boffer, Oct 16, 2017
  3. HP-Margaretha-Sorin, Oct 16, 2017
  4. z3r010 Win User

I've just ordered the Acer one *Wink

z3r010, Oct 16, 2017
  5. z3r010 Win User
    The headset has just arrived, I've had a quick play and it has a lot of the same apps that I have on the hololens but it's much comfier and more immersive.

So far it feels better than my gearVR, Playstation VR and hololens *Biggrin

z3r010, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and mixed reality headsets available - Similar Threads - Fall Creators Update

2. Mixed reality headset issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed reality headset issue: I have Lenovo mixed reality headset that I cannot connect to my PC. When I plug the USB cord in the 2.0 port, I receive a message saying to plug it into 3.0 port. When I plug it into the 3.0 , I get an error message about connecting my headset...
  3. See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10: How to: See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 How to See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and interact. Just like your...
  4. Set Up Windows Mixed Reality Headset in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Up Windows Mixed Reality Headset in Windows 10: How to: Set Up Windows Mixed Reality Headset in Windows 10 How to Set Up Windows Mixed Reality Headset in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and interact. This tutorial...
  5. WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update: I just downloaded the above mentioned update and it looks like some fun things are here. I am interested in giving "Paint 3D" a shot although I am told it's designed for touch screen and I don't use one. Here's the problem---it has force fed me "OneDrive" which I am not a...
  6. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - ISO available?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - ISO available?: Does the ISO version include the Fall update? Download Windows 10 95683
  7. fall creator update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  8. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK Availability: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update provides a developer platform that is designed to inspire the creator in each of us – empowering developers to build applications that change the way people work, play and interact with devices. To truly fulfill this platform promise, I believe...
  9. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) Fully Available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) Fully Available: I’m happy to announce the Fall Creators Update (version 1709) is fully available for all compatible devices running Windows 10 worldwide! Full availability is the final phase of our rollout process. When a new feature update is released, we begin by targeting a select set of...
  10. Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality: With the latest Minecraft update, released today, Windows 10 players can now strap on a headset and craft, explore and survive in three whole dimensions(four if you count time!) using the power of Windows Mixed Reality. We’ve already dabbled in VR with our support for the...