Windows 10: Windows 10 Fall Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Fall Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is the Windows 10 Fall Update supposed to be released tomorrow as in Thursday, November 12th, 2015? 29520 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jesse Williams, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Fall Update

Is the Windows 10 Fall Update supposed to be released tomorrow as in Thursday, November 12th, 2015?

:)

Jesse Williams, Nov 11, 2015
  2. HeatherY. Win User
    HeatherY., Nov 11, 2015
  3. Windows 10 fall creators update.

I am awaiting for the release of the windows 10 fall creators update since the official release of windows 10 fall creators update. Can somebody please tell me the release date of windows 10 fall creators update.

ShaunakSawant, Nov 11, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Windows 10 Fall Update

Yes it is.

Will it be? Who knows.

Probably going top be hard to get it downloaded as the servers will be very, very busy for a few days if it is.

Ztruker, Nov 11, 2015
  5. Azucho98 Win User
    Maybe - it is the November update so technically they have until November 30th. *Smile

Azucho98, Nov 11, 2015
  6. I'll believe it, when (and if) I see it. Just sayin'. *Biggrin

robertwnielsen, Nov 11, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
  8. Windows 10 Fall Update

Well, I haven't received it yet. Have any of you received it?

Jesse Williams, Nov 12, 2015
  9. Nothing for me offered. Pretty frustrating, guess it'll show eventually due to servers being slammed. And then it's Russian roulette time as to whether it installs ok!

Scottyboy99, Nov 12, 2015
  10. I guess I will wait until tomorrow.

11. Yes, this major 'upgrade' was scheduled for release yesterday. Microsoft may release it in phases for different Regions though. I had upgraded it and it took about the same time and download of 3Gb, as it took when I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 sometime in July. Not much visible changes, and seems it's mostly "under-the-hood" fixes. Didn't find much of a performance boost either. Good luck !

rameshiyer, Nov 12, 2015
  12. I still haven't received the update yet. However, I did talk to Microsoft yesterday on chat, and the lady said that they are sending the update out in batches. She said to kindly wait and eventually it will come. Has anyone else received the update yet?

13. FargManX Win User

Windows 10 Fall Update

Received the upgrade yesterday with numerous pauses during the download. This one takes a while, and is, visually, much the same as before. Let us hope that we get a smoother, less buggy product. BTW, check your settings after because some default programs and privacy settings have been changed away from where they were on my computer.

FargManX, Nov 12, 2015
  14. If I use the Media Creation Tool, will all of my settings be intact? Also, will I have to enter my product key again? Is this Media Creation Tool the current Windows 10 version?

15. I am just using this now for the update
    If you select the first option, it will just upgrade to latest version, the same as Windows Update would do

paulsalter, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Fall Update

1. Windows 10 Fall Update - Similar Threads - Fall Update

2. Why did the update of windows 11 last fall erase my printers ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did the update of windows 11 last fall erase my printers ?: Updating with the Windows 11 caused many failures. Resetting Outook, I was able to recall my thick email accounts. Google emails were still available.. I lost access to HP printers. I have contacted HP, Dell and Microsoft. Several times. Hours of contact by phone,, online...
  3. Why did the update of windows 11 last fall erase my printers ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did the update of windows 11 last fall erase my printers ?: Updating with the Windows 11 caused many failures. Resetting Outook, I was able to recall my thick email accounts. Google emails were still available.. I lost access to HP printers. I have contacted HP, Dell and Microsoft. Several times. Hours of contact by phone,, online...
  4. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Help?: Today I tried to run halo infinite but it gave me a message along the lines of Incompatible OS version. Update fall creators update (1709) or higher. So I look up how to update windows to the latest version so I follow the steps but I already have the latest version then I go...
  5. Windows 10’s fall 2021 feature update is a step closer to launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s fall 2021 feature update is a step closer to launch: Windows 10 version 21H2 is now available for pre-release validation with commercial PCs. This will allow PCs managed IT administrators to download and run Windows 10 version 21H2 update for testing ahead of its October 2021 release. The Windows 10 version 21H2, which is...
  6. Windows update not working properly, Storage space falling; Troubleshooter says there is no...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update not working properly, Storage space falling; Troubleshooter says there is no...: I decide to install the latest windows update version 21H1 last month, and when I pressed the 'check for updates' button, it showed that my device is missing important security and quality fixes. But there was no 'update' or 'schedule update' button anywhere. I found that the...
  7. Windows major update fall 2020

Windows major update fall 2020: I have a HP laptop and after the new windows major update on fall 2020I recently updated it my pc is getting heated and also battery stopped charging at 80% and also laptop suddenly get turned off within few minutes after unplugged the charger. First I thought it was a...
  8. After Fall 2020 update, can't run apps, Missing C++ component

After Fall 2020 update, can't run apps, Missing C++ component: I've been trying to resolve this issue for over a month, and pray that someone will be able to help. My computer worked wonderfully. I updated to latest version, and now when I try to launch certain apps/games, I get a various fault messages. Primarily it is one of two...
  9. i need 2017 fall creators update link

i need 2017 fall creators update link: i need the the 2017 fall creators update iso file link. i cannot find it in my browser i am only able to find 2020 20 h2 link. but i am already using that , i want to change the previous version of windows because of unsupported drivers kindly send the file iso...
  10. The Fall cumulative update has stopped working what should I do?

The Fall cumulative update has stopped working what should I do?: To whom it may concern: I had a Cumulative Update reminder this morning and I started it. But it has been over 2 hours and nothing seems to have happened. The computer shows the lock screen but it won’t open? What is wrong?...