Windows 10: Windows 10 Family Features enabled after leaving my MS Account's fam

Discus and support Windows 10 Family Features enabled after leaving my MS Account's fam in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi all, out of the blue recently family features were enabled on my desktop. I've been a part of a family for a while but never had them on. Hmm. This... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lachlantula, May 9, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Family Features enabled after leaving my MS Account's fam

Hi all, out of the blue recently family features were enabled on my desktop. I've been a part of a family for a while but never had them on. Hmm. This features block me from using certain apps eg. Chrome, so I left the MS family as Microsoft recommended - however family features are still enabled. I got email confirmation from Microsoft and even had a MS account update notification on my PC. Any ideas?*Think

:)

lachlantula, May 9, 2017

2. Get my google account to show up only under "My Accounts" and get the same google user Account account off of the 'Family and friends account." They are both the same account I use as my user account

Get my google account to show up only under "My Accounts" and keep the same google user Account under "MY accounts" but taken off of 'Family n friends' Accounts. Right now it is under both and when I was going to delete it under 'fam n friends' it said it
    will delete everything and so I don't know if that means the same account under "my accounts' will also be deleted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in

Gregory Woostock Hansen, May 9, 2017
  3. 0_O
    0_o Win User
    Add a family member

Good luck with any issues regarding Family safe. MS looks like they have given up on the setup and lost their way on helping families on keeping kids safe.

When Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 to the public, Family Safe has been broken in one form or another... and it seems they have no drive or desire to fix the issues.

I had to remove his account from FS due to nothing showing up on the weekly reports over monitoring his account. So I followed MS steps on removing and re-adding his account. Now I've been waiting days for my sons account to show up on my account even after
    he accepted my invite. :| .

I think MS made their best version of Family Safe in Windows 8 and 8.1 but for some unknown reason they decided to make the features and setup more simplistic and took a million steps backwards. The control and features are no longer there for Parents.

Thema:

Windows 10 Family Features enabled after leaving my MS Account's fam

1. Windows 10 Family Features enabled after leaving my MS Account's fam - Similar Threads - Family Features enabled

2. I can't leave my family account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't leave my family account.: I want to play Minecraft Multiplayer but I can't because I'm in a family group. And when I try to leave the family group, multiple videos tell me to click the 3 dots on my profile but there are no 3 dots so I can't leave the family group....
  3. I can't leave my family account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't leave my family account.: I want to play Minecraft Multiplayer but I can't because I'm in a family group. And when I try to leave the family group, multiple videos tell me to click the 3 dots on my profile but there are no 3 dots so I can't leave the family group....
  4. I can't leave my family account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft family block after leaving family

Microsoft family block after leaving family: I couldn't remember the email to the parent account for my family so I left. Even after leaving the parental block is still in place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-block-after-leaving-family/8bdc6023-cd17-4102-9bca-b6b1c603bffb
  6. Microsoft family block after leaving family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family block after leaving family: I couldn't remember the email to the parent account for my family so I left. Even after leaving the parental block is still in place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-block-after-leaving-family/8bdc6023-cd17-4102-9bca-b6b1c603bffb
  7. Microsoft family block after leaving family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Not in a family but microsoft family features is still enabled

Not in a family but microsoft family features is still enabled: So i got removed from the family group i was in but i still have family features enabled and it also says im in a family group on the microsoft family website, someone help me fix this please...
  9. RESTRICTIONS AFTER LEAVEING THE FAMILY

RESTRICTIONS AFTER LEAVEING THE FAMILY: Im over 18 so don't ask me if its my birth date and I already left the family months ago still have the restrictions and my birthdate is updated 2000 so yes it says im old enough why am I still getting restrictions...
  10. leaving a family account as a chil

leaving a family account as a chil: is there any possible way I could leave the family as a child because I have no way to get onto the adult account to get myself to leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leaving-a-family-account-as-a-chil/ec7576c1-530b-4de3-abe3-e7b4f4982118"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows family still active after leaving

2. after leaving family still have family features in windows 10