Windows 10: Windows 10 February 2018 Bug Bash Begins

Discus and support Windows 10 February 2018 Bug Bash Begins in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On Your Mark, Get Set, BUG BASH! Hello, Windows Insiders! Our first Bug Bash for 2018 officially kicks off today and runs from February 2nd -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 February 2018 Bug Bash Begins

Source: Feedback Hub

See also: Windows Insider Creators Update February Bug Bash #winbugbash Insider - Windows 10 Forums

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date[/quote]

Brink, Feb 2, 2018

2. Thumbnail Cache gets deleted on every reboot! Win 10 Fall Creators update! 1709 16299.19

Frank

I am wondering if it is worth our while to get involved with the nest Bug bash February 6th 2018

or do you think they still won't listen

Steve

Steve P Martin, Feb 2, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Update & Installation Query - Dates

Hi,

On checking the Windows Update history on my PC running Windows 10, I can see specific installation dates.

When I then check "Windows/WinSxS" folder, most of the file and folder modifications match up with the Windows Update history.

I've noticed that there are some file and folder modification dates that do not correspond with any Windows Update installation date.

For example, Windows Updates installed on 25th January 2018, 14th February 2018 and 15th March 2018 with corresponding file and folder modifications in WinSxS folder.

However, there are also file and folder modifications in WinSxS folder on 8th February 2018 and 23rd February 2018 with no corresponding Windows Update installation.

- Is this to be expected and what is the reason for this?

Thanks

Powerof12018, Feb 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 February 2018 Bug Bash Begins

1. Windows 10 February 2018 Bug Bash Begins - Similar Threads - February 2018 Bug

2. The Bug Bash Beat for Windows 10 Insiders - August 3, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    The Bug Bash Beat for Windows 10 Insiders - August 3, 2018: Hello Windows Insiders! Today marks one full week of bug bashing and we have seen daily increased participation in quest submissions & feedback and released a new build (17728), what a great week! We are heading into the weekend strong, let’s keep the momentum going. There...
  3. The Bug Bash Beat for Windows 10 Insiders - August 2, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    The Bug Bash Beat for Windows 10 Insiders - August 2, 2018: Hello Windows Insiders, Instead of focusing on themes today we want to direct your attention to all quests released this bug bash, jump over to the Feedback Hub, Quests section to get started; there are over 200 to choose from! If you missed yesterday’s webcast you can...
  4. Bug Bash Beat?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bug Bash Beat?: Hello all: Several days in a row, my w10 was warned about "Bug Bash Beat"! What is "Bug Bash Beat"?? How should I respond? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/bug-bash-beat/394e4460-4cd7-4c4f-a22f-04fdebf3e19c"
  5. This Week on Windows: February 22, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: February 22, 2018: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Visit this post to read about the “MR Museum in Kyoto,” providing unique insight into centuries-old Japanese artwork; check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to use LinkedIn and Microsoft Word to help you write your...
  6. November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash

in Windows 10 News
    November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, This is Michael Fortin, Corporate VP for Windows and Device Core Quality. We would like to welcome you, our Windows Insiders, to the November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash. Today we start the Bug Bash both...
  7. This Week on Windows: February 8, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: February 8, 2018: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to read more about the new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Xbox One X Edition for Forza Motorsport 7, check out HP’s new commercial devices designed for the modern workforce, or read this week’s Windows 10...
  8. This Week on Windows: February 1, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: February 1, 2018: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to add 3D to your PowerPoint presentation in five easy steps, read more about the new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Xbox One X Edition for Forza Motorsport 7 – or, head over here to...
  9. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bug Bash #1 Begins

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bug Bash #1 Begins: Hello, Windows Insiders! Our first Bug Bash for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update has officially kicked off – running May 15th through to 11:59pm on Sunday May 21st. We’re asking Windows Insiders to start their bug bashing on the latest Insider Preview builds: Build...
  10. Windows 10 November 2016 Bug Bash progress

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 November 2016 Bug Bash progress: Hi Windows Insiders, Earlier this week we kicked off the November 2016 Bug Bash to Windows Insiders on Windows 10 preview build 14959 and 14965 for PC and Mobile. Over the week, we have received great feedback from our Windows Insiders and our engineers are actively...