Windows 10: Windows 10 - Flash.ocx Install corrupted

Discus and support Windows 10 - Flash.ocx Install corrupted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Looks like i need system32 version also... [img] As u see i need that... every plugins, also Shockwave THAT WORKS, its' in 32bit.....FLASH say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PzSniper, Sep 27, 2015.

1. PzSniper Win User

Windows 10 - Flash.ocx Install corrupted

Looks like i need system32 version also...

Windows 10 - Flash.ocx Install corrupted [​IMG]

As u see i need that... every plugins, also Shockwave THAT WORKS, its' in 32bit.....FLASH say its 64bit could be the reason why it DOESN'T work..

Will try reg jeys now... brb

PzSniper, Sep 28, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Flash.ocx Install corrupted [​IMG]

Cluster Head, Sep 28, 2015
  3. PzSniper Win User
    Same as before, flash NOT installed, Adobe says.... but IT is... and on IE11 add-ons it keep telling me wrong version 64bit instead of 32bit...

I try a reboot now, in meantime, plz screenshot me your IE11 add-on window...

I see u posted system32 folder screen, can u provide C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash fodler screen too?

Thanx

BRB

PzSniper, Sep 28, 2015
  4. PzSniper Win User

Here's how BOTH system32 and SysWOW64 fodler should look like, it's IMPOSSIBILE u dont have both matching.... plz chck again or just send me again BOTH zip of these 2 folders...

PzSniper, Sep 28, 2015
  5. Windows 10 - Flash.ocx Install corrupted [​IMG]

6. PzSniper Win User
    Ope.. u need to screenshot after u scroll down window and see: "Shockwave Flash Object" and switch down left Views of ADDONS to find it.

Now I rebooted, and i'm pretty sure I NEED both folders... it's impossible u don't have em... IE11 isn't running x64 so without Flash.ocx 32bit I cannot fix error...

I need:

C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash

AND

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

Zipped folder.

You provided me only one of em. Check screens above...

PzSniper, Sep 28, 2015
  7. Cluster Head, Sep 28, 2015
  8. PzSniper Win User

OK will try it, thank you for you patience *Smile

Will report back

PzSniper, Sep 28, 2015
  9. Your`e welcome and no problem! *Smile

10. PzSniper Win User
    OK we made a progress...

Now version it's ok, from IE11 add-ons windows I have installed 32 and 64bit version. Cool.

But... IE11 won't run flash coz it's a risky active x, looks like file lost Microsoft digital signature....

I copied all files in BOTH folders and ran these commands:

regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\flash.ocx
    regsvr32 c:\windows\sysWOW64\macromed\flash\flash.ocx

Now I gotta find a way to let IE11 allow to run unsigned active x....

We're closing to reach the solution I hope Windows 10 - Flash.ocx Install corrupted :p and thanx to u

PzSniper, Sep 28, 2015
  11. Fine, fine, ......a long way....! *Smile

Good luck!

EDIT: You can try this: AIO Runtimes:

http://www.computerbase.de/downloads...-one-runtimes/

Contains:

•.NET Framework 4.6 + Updates
    •Java Runtime Environment 8
    •DirectX 9.0c Zusatzdateien
    •Allgemeine Runtime Dateien
    •Microsoft Visual C++ Runtimes (v2005 - v2015)
    •Microsoft Visual J# 2.0 SE
    •Microsoft Silverlight 5
    •Adobe Flash Player (Opera, FireFox, Internet Explorer)
    •Shockwave Player 12 (Internet Explorer Plugin)

12. PzSniper Win User
    YESSSSSSSSSSS!! I finally managed to fix flash, u don't know how many days I was working on it.. and u saved me!! Danke!

Only things I did after was to set IE11 Option -> Security Setting LESS restrictive for Unsigned Active x for now *Wink

Thank u a million!

PzSniper, Sep 28, 2015
  13. Windows 10 - Flash.ocx Install corrupted

Glad to help you!
    Ciao Amici! *Wink

Buonanotte!

14. PzSniper Win User
    Danke Freund, Sie waren großartig. gute Nacht

PzSniper, Sep 28, 2015
  15. In qualsiasi momento volentieri ! Buona notte !

Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Flash.ocx Install corrupted - Similar Threads - Flash ocx Install

2. CMDLG32.OCX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMDLG32.OCX: I need the following file: COMDLG32.OCX Can I get this file from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmdlg32ocx/19b13c05-f88b-4e60-809e-f5724372d8ed
  3. mscomct2.ocx windows 10 missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mscomct2.ocx windows 10 missing: I've gone through all of the forums I can find and I cannot for the life of me find a fix for this solution. I keep getting a popup every time I turn my computer on that tells me the file is missing or corrupted. I can't find any suitable downloads to fix the problem. I am...
  4. DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX under windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX under windows 10: I have recently started using windows 10 and need to install DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX for VB6. The versions of these OCXs I have previously used to not appear to work, I.e. I get the message "The module ... was loaded but the entry-point was not found. Make sure that ......
  5. MSCOMM32.OCX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSCOMM32.OCX: Dear Admin, I would like to use MSCOMM32.OCX to communicate my excel with an Arduino board by serial port. I did it a lot of time easily on different laptops but now, I have a problem. OS is x-64 based Win10 home single language 10.0.18362 on AMD A6-6220, office is...
  6. corrupted files on flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    corrupted files on flash drive: windows 10 made my flash drive read only when making a recovery file but didnt finish and locked the drive, how can I reformat it as it is read only now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-files-on-flash-drive/7899ff17-a093-4968-873d-bb3911658758"
  7. install windows 10 from flash drive to corrupted computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install windows 10 from flash drive to corrupted computer: Have windows 10 on flash drive, want to install in corrupted computer. can get to advanced BIOS features page, second boot drive/hard disk, options are USB-zip & USB-FDD; don't know if either option is what wanted, and do not want to corrupt BIOS. Any help greatly...
  8. comdlg32.ocx

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    comdlg32.ocx: I have a program in VB6. When I try to run it, I get an error relating to comctl32.ocx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/comdlg32ocx/bfb84ace-e390-4cd1-984f-4e13640c2ad9
  9. COMCTL32.OCX

COMCTL32.OCX: Where can I download COMCTL32.OCX, Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/comctl32ocx/b51613e2-e032-45ac-b4cf-2b8e58c2096e
  10. Corrupted Flash drive

Corrupted Flash drive: i have an older flash pen drive (32gb) and i think it may be corrupted it will only format exFAT and when i pop in a file it comes back as unusable so if anyone can inform me no how to hack it back to normality it would be appreciated also when i try to format it to...