Windows 10: Windows 10 Flashing Login Screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Flashing Login Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 on my machine last week which went fine with no errors. Since then, I have come into work everyday and found the computer idling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BamaMedic, Aug 18, 2015.

1. BamaMedic Win User

Windows 10 Flashing Login Screen

I installed windows 10 on my machine last week which went fine with no errors. Since then, I have come into work everyday and found the computer idling at the login screen, flashing and not responding. Just a constant flashing until I turn it off. Because of this I've had to reset windows under the troubleshoot option on start up. Safe mode doesn't work, and back up restore doesn't either. I have searched and searched the forums and other forums, and haven't come across a fix yet. Any ideas?

Edit: I wanted to add that I don't receive an error code or message.

:)

BamaMedic, Aug 18, 2015

2. Login screen will not load to desktop.

After entering my pin/password on login screen the screen flashes to the Windows 10 desktop and then immediately back to login screen. I cannot get into my computer.....

Other users on this pc do not have this problem???

AndreaMarshall2, Aug 18, 2015
  3. DX
    DX Win User
    No sign in option available on Windows 10 login screen

Original Title: windows 10 login

I have a new Dell desktop computer with Windows 10. The start screen is Windows login. But sometimes, the start screen has no login boxes(ID and password), just a image of a "window" with light going through from right to left. I just can not get the login
    screen. Then, sometimes, the screen is flashing endlessly. Finally, I have to power off by pushing power button(hardware) and power on again to get the login screen.

Thanks for help!

4. BamaMedic Win User

Has anyone seen a fix for this? Or is someone having the same issue I am?

BamaMedic, Aug 19, 2015
  5. hotwheels47125, Aug 20, 2015
  6. hotwheels47125, Aug 20, 2015
  7. BamaMedic Win User
    Wow. I can't believe it. After 3 weeks of hunting the internet and trying everything under the sun, this worked. I am beyond amazed, THANK YOU!

BamaMedic, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Flashing Login Screen - Similar Threads - Flashing Login Screen

2. Screen Flashing - Can't login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screen Flashing - Can't login: My screen keeps flashing after an update and won't let me do anything, including powering it off. Computer also won't let me put it in safe mode. Can't click anything, what can I do to resolve this issue?...
  3. Login Screen Flashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login Screen Flashing: Hello! So today i logged in to my computer and i noticed the login screen was flashing black and i tried unplugging my computer but that did not work.So i did not know what happend with this because yesterday i installed a theme onto my computer.Kindness,Divi...
  4. Flashing screen after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flashing screen after login: Having an issue with one of my monitors constantly flashing on and off after I login to Windows. The flashing only starts when I log in. Before it started happening, I went into my BIOS to check if AMD Virtualization was enabled. No settings in the BIOS were changed when I...
  5. Flashing screen on login.

Flashing screen on login.: So I was playing a game, I exited like normal. I tried to open the start menu, when I did that, the start menu kept closing instantly. Sooo I hit restart, and it kept going and going so I pressed and held the power button. Now when I sign in my desktop flashes the taskbar...
  6. Windows 10 flashing screen at login

Windows 10 flashing screen at login: I just turned on my pc and saw that the screen was flickering, I restarted it and it was still the same so, I tried to log in and when I could only see a black desktop with only the mouse visible, I couldn't use Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the task manager because it didn't do...
  7. Windows 10 Login Screen Flashing

Windows 10 Login Screen Flashing: I know I'm not the only person who has had this issue. My Mom's laptop flashes at the login screen. We are unable to load it at all. How could we fix this without losing any files? submitted by /u/SSFx93 [link] [comments]...
  8. KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN: Hi, i need helping in fixing the issue after kiosk is enbled on windows 10 pro. the KIOSK mode was enabled as per standard process from user accounts control panel one the machine was rebooted. The kiosk account was showing for a second but the screen started to flash...
  9. Login Screen Constantly Flashing =

Login Screen Constantly Flashing =: Hello, I turned on my computer today, and I can't login to my machine. It constantly flickers between the date and the login screen. I can't even start my windows in safe mode due to this issue. I've attached a video below to show what I'm currently experiencing....
  10. Windows 10 login screen flashes away.

Windows 10 login screen flashes away.: Windows 10 flashes my login screen and then goes to the Microsoft background pic. When I click or hit enter to get the login screen I get a black screen that still displays my mouse cursor. Then the whole process repeats. This is not an issue with my password as I don't have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 login screen flashing