Windows 10: Windows 10 font change itself

Discus and support Windows 10 font change itself in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So my font change itself after i clean my PC (left mine, right is random pic on internet) [img] arial font is missing too? [img] Someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xkywell, Jul 17, 2016.

1. xkywell Win User

Windows 10 font change itself

So my font change itself after i clean my PC (left mine, right is random pic on internet)

Windows 10 font change itself [​IMG]

arial font is missing too?

Someone know how to fix it? (Other than renistall my Windows)
    also its seems to ****ed my Chrome browser font too, is it because Arial font missing??

:)

xkywell, Jul 17, 2016

2. Nokia E72 Font Folder Not Viewing

There is a font changing application on Ovi Store called Flip Font. It allows you to change the fonts on your phone. However although the application itself is free, the fonts are not,. There are three trial fonts bundled with the app.

chanchan05, Jul 17, 2016
  3. peanutsd Win User
    Sticky notes disappeared

This Windows 10 update (installed this week) seems to have bugs.

While I can change to single line spacing (CTRL+1 and just beware, CTRL+using the Numerics pad "1" will NOT work!) and make font smaller, the sticky note itself will NOT retain these changes if I reboot or log off and back on again.

Not being able to change the font in itself is annoying.

Almost every time when I try to adjust the font to Italics (CTRL-I), the sticky note literally disappears and the only way to get it back is to relaunch the app!! Users should NOT have to go the the Microsoft store to download another app!!

peanutsd, Jul 17, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Jul 17, 2016
  5. Barman58 Win User
    Have a look here ...

Microsoft Typography - Fonts and Products

You may haver to look for specific User Interface fonts - I think "segoe UI" is used for most UI components

Should be able to find any Microsoft font that has been lost *Wink

Barman58, Jul 17, 2016
  6. xkywell Win User
    xkywell, Jul 17, 2016
  7. spunk Win User
    Apparently you have to sign up and MS will Email the Hotfix to you.
    You can also go to Settings/Update and Security/Windows Update and run the Windows Updates to see if the hotfix is available that way.

spunk, Jul 17, 2016
  8. xkywell Win User

Looks like i need to purchase the font to install it?

I tried to check for update on Windows update, and my Windows is up to date.
    damn, so i do need to format my pc then?

xkywell, Jul 17, 2016
  9. xkywell Win User
    Honestly i dont know what problem to cause this font change, is it missing arial font, or something else? it also make my some of chrome font weird, example your signature text, Spunk

xkywell, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 font change itself - Similar Threads - font change itself

2. CHANGING FONTS IN WINDOWS 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CHANGING FONTS IN WINDOWS 10: I AM NOT ABLE TO CHANGE FONTS IN WINDOWA 10 . i have installed a font themes that is ink font from microsoft store gone to settings to change it asked me to drop in the selected region but i am not able to do please help me.....
  3. Change default font on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default font on Windows 10: Hello my name is Daniel Wallinger. I would like to change my default font on Windows 10 Segoe UI and Calibri body. How do I change it. Many thanks Daniel...
  4. changing font on windows 10

changing font on windows 10: Can someone please tell me how to change font in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-on-windows-10/5ca98d55-20b6-407b-8f49-7cc3794a7519
  5. Changing Windows 10 Default Font.

Changing Windows 10 Default Font.: Hi everyone. Will changing Windows 10's default interfere with the system and cause incompatibility issues? Also, will it cause apps to crash? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-windows-10-default-font/de423c91-8afa-48e1-a07c-514b3155f858
  6. Windows 10 portion change by itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 portion change by itself: Good day, can anyone tell me how to fix, windows 10, restarted to update antivirus. The laptop is stuck in auto repair. If i go to cmd, the windows installation has changed from c: to g : How can i repair this from cmd. When cmd opens X:\windows\ system32...
  7. Changing Font in Windows 10 Mail

Changing Font in Windows 10 Mail: How can I change the default font in Mail on Windows Edge? The current default is much too small. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/changing-font-in-windows-10-mail/97c01c57-e9f7-43df-95ff-9ed0694f20a7
  8. Windows 10 Password Changed By Itself

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Password Changed By Itself: I have two laptops with Windows 10. Their windows password differs only with a "1" being added to the password of the other laptop. The mystery is that today I found that the laptop without the "1" needed it. I swear I did nothing to change it. It must be Window 10. Another...
  9. How to change fonts in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change fonts in Windows 10 ?: I would like to change default system fonts that are used in applications, file managers, shell menus, windows titles, but I can not find the option to do so. I am comming from the Linux Mint where you have option "fonts" in control panel and there you change fonts, but here...
  10. Menu Bar has randomly changed itself to another font.

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar has randomly changed itself to another font.: I was casually using my laptop as I normally do on a daily basis, but I came across an issue while I was doing so. The bar which includes the minimise/maximise/close buttons has randomly changed itself to a bold and ugly font. [img] Is there any way to restore this to...