Windows 10: Windows 10 Font problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Font problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This "Creative Update" should be renamed "Destructive Update." How could Microsoft commit such an egregious error!! It shows how much they care. Too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pepegotme, Apr 13, 2017.

1. pepegotme Win User

Windows 10 Font problem

This "Creative Update" should be renamed "Destructive Update." How could Microsoft commit such an egregious error!! It shows how much they care. Too much Fancy Dan and no meat and potatoes. I used "Winaero Tweaker" to do what should have been done, a no brainer. You can also change font types and many other things with Winaero Tweaker. Download : Downloads / Software / Winaero Tweaker
    No bloat ware or virus. VirusTotal analyzed.

:)

pepegotme, Apr 13, 2017

2. Changing font size in Windows 10 Facebook app

Regarding the small font size in Windows 10 Facebook app is to do with the Windows 10 upgrade.

I don't have any problems with font size when I download Facebook from the internet.

I didn't have the problem with small font size before upgrading to Windows 10.

I would like some help please with using the Windows 10 Facebook app and being able to increase the font size because it's too small.

peggyturner, Apr 13, 2017
  3. How to reset Font settings in Windows 10

ty it

Rebuild Font Cache in Windows 10

Long time ago i used NexusFonts and works OK in my Windows 10 Pro. Recently i make fresh install and... i've problems with fonts! On Simple, easy and well designed applications by xiles i found information * If you having problem on Windows 10 Anniversary Update,
    disable Windows Font Cache Service.

I can not use new fonts on work. I must:

• disable cache service
    • delete font cache
    • reboot computer
    • and maybe... works
    i've problem - when I stopped Font Cache Service and Disable it and save settings after restart sometimes is Disable or sometimes is Enable!!! But I want always
    disable Font cache service!

This is possible solution: Start/Stop Windows Front Cache Service in Windows 7 from Services, Regedit or CMD

Best Regards

Ireneusz Rolnik, Apr 13, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Windows 10 Font problem

I think one reason they may have done this is so you can sync your theme across many devices/platforms; maybe, maybe not!
    Either that, or they just made a blatant mistake! *Wink

Edwin, Apr 13, 2017
  5. pepegotme Win User
    Just think how a novice will feel when he boots up the update and cannot find a means to change size.
    It was a blatant error. I expect many phone calls, from my community, regarding this issue. Give Winaero Tweaker a try. I am sure you will like it. What we need is an ASAP patch!

pepegotme, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Font problem

1. Windows 10 Font problem - Similar Threads - Font problem

2. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...: Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-have-problem-i-was-adjusting-font-in-my/e641715f-6d13-4a83-9c6c-dc8d6263a77e
  3. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...: Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-have-problem-i-was-adjusting-font-in-my/e641715f-6d13-4a83-9c6c-dc8d6263a77e
  4. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird: i need help I have a problem related to the fonts of the device window. I decided to erase the fonts on the computer and tried to fix that through two steps A control panel _ fonts _ font setting _ restore default font B from a code or using reset windows font It worked, but...
  6. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird: i need help I have a problem related to the fonts of the device window. I decided to erase the fonts on the computer and tried to fix that through two steps A control panel _ fonts _ font setting _ restore default font B from a code or using reset windows font It worked, but...
  7. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

8. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Chinese Supplemental Font install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Supplemental Font install problem: Bought a new laptop and trying to install Chinese typing tool, but it keeps prompting Chinese Supplemental Fonts installation which takes ages but the downloading bar not moving at all. Any way I can skip this or speed up the installation ?...
  10. Chinese Supplemental Font install problem

Chinese Supplemental Font install problem: Bought a new laptop and trying to install Chinese typing tool, but it keeps prompting Chinese Supplemental Fonts installation which takes ages but the downloading bar not moving at all. Any way I can skip this or speed up the installation ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 disable font cache service