Windows 10: Windows 10 Font

Discus and support Windows 10 Font in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgraded tonight from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10, but i don't like this new font. How can i fix this, please ? It's too small.....i just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Xiotek, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Xiotek Win User

Windows 10 Font

I just upgraded tonight from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10, but i don't like this new font.

How can i fix this, please ? It's too small.....i just can't read webpages. This is horrible !

Thank you for any assistance..:+)

:)

Xiotek, Nov 29, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Nov 29, 2015
  3. where can i download the standard microsoft font pack?

1. To restore your fonts in Windows 10

Type Fonts in Windows Start Search box > Click Fonts > Click Font Settings on left side > Click Restore default font settings > Restart your computer

2. If you don't get respite, you will need to build your font cache.

https://winaero.com/blog/rebuild-font-cache-win...

E for Excel, Nov 29, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

Windows 10 Font

Have you tired restoring default settings for your font?

Windows 10 Font [​IMG]

philc43, Nov 29, 2015
  5. Xiotek Win User
    No, i haven't, Phil. I'll see if i can find that font settings window..thank you !

Xiotek, Nov 29, 2015
  6. brummyfan Win User
    You could also try a different graphics driver.

brummyfan, Nov 29, 2015
  7. Xiotek Win User
    This little kiddie font is killing me. I'm using the Google Chrome browser - Looking at this webpage is fine. My Gmail looks all messed, so does the google search page results and also Facebook. I tried re-setting all and in the Google Chrome settings, i even changed all fonts to my favorite - "Verdana".......and this kiddie text still shows up. My Nvidia graphics display is also fine. I'm not sure what else i can do. I may have to just go back to Windows 7 Pro.

Xiotek, Nov 29, 2015
  8. philc43 Win User

Windows 10 Font

A quick way to finding anything in W10 is just type what you want after clicking the start button. So click the start and immediately type font settings, then either hit enter or click the item you want. *Smile

philc43, Nov 29, 2015
  9. Xiotek Win User
    Google Chrome is now displaying the fonts properly.

It was a lot of work trying to figure out the name of this font, but i finally got it.

It's called "Brady Bunch Regular"......when i deleted it from the FONTS directory in Windows, it apparently solved the problem.

Everything is finally back to normal and i'm enjoying Windows 10..:+)

Xiotek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Font

1. Windows 10 Font - Similar Threads - Font

2. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....
  3. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....
  4. Simplified Arabic font ownership

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Simplified Arabic font ownership: Hi allI am trying to ascertain who the copyright owner is of the font Simplified Arabic.Simplified Arabic font is available on cloud fonts, and also as part of a language FED's.The Microsoft font page for this font lists: CopyrightPortions C 1990 Compugraphic Corporation....
  5. Simplified Arabic font ownership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simplified Arabic font ownership: Hi allI am trying to ascertain who the copyright owner is of the font Simplified Arabic.Simplified Arabic font is available on cloud fonts, and also as part of a language FED's.The Microsoft font page for this font lists: CopyrightPortions C 1990 Compugraphic Corporation....
  6. Simplified Arabic font ownership

7. I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my...: I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-donot-want-the-font-vijaya-and-vijayab-in-my/db1efe62-0ff7-4e3f-af54-d11fd9770286
  8. I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my...

I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my...: I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-donot-want-the-font-vijaya-and-vijayab-in-my/db1efe62-0ff7-4e3f-af54-d11fd9770286
  9. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...
  10. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...