Windows 10: Windows 10 for phone to support NFC payments similar to Apple Pay

Discus and support Windows 10 for phone to support NFC payments similar to Apple Pay in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft wants owners of Windows 10 for phones to pay for goods and services similar to how Apple Pay works for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 for phone to support NFC payments similar to Apple Pay

Read more: Windows 10 for phone to support NFC payments similar to Apple Pay | Windows Central

:)

Brink, Mar 23, 2015

2. Are there any UK networks that support NFC payments? To work it requires a NFC payment sim card

Apple with Apple pay ( a day late and a dollar short) is playing catch up

NFC payments credit card linked have been always available on the Lumia 820 Apple pay is a way to do it on an iPhone and TouchID fingerprint

But before that Apple there was Nokia which requires a" NFC payment SIM card"

Here is the relevant page
    http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA141432

My question is, is this feature ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE CURRENT SIM, in any UK network sim card

I heard EE were leading the way with NFC approx early 2013, and there are some contactless payment credit card already in existence

Thanks

Francis 96, Mar 23, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    NFC.... Game over already?

Do you see the logo at the top of the terminal? You'll see that on plenty of terminals in Canada. That's the tap-to-pay logo. So yes, I guess all that's needed is an app or agreement with the issuing bank.

Apple knew that forcing merchants to get new terminals just to support Apple Pay would have never succeeded. That's why it's just standard NFC stuff. Apple's real success here is apparently the negotiations with the payment processors for low payment rates.

Entegy, Mar 23, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 for phone to support NFC payments similar to Apple Pay

1. Windows 10 for phone to support NFC payments similar to Apple Pay - Similar Threads - phone support NFC

2. How to use Citizen Pay as payment method?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Citizen Pay as payment method?: How to use Citizen Pay as payment method? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-citizen-pay-as-payment-method/832b5f24-9a50-45fd-998e-a1b22a323777
  3. How to use Citizen Pay as payment method?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use Citizen Pay as payment method?: How to use Citizen Pay as payment method? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-citizen-pay-as-payment-method/832b5f24-9a50-45fd-998e-a1b22a323777
  4. Remove Mastercard 7041 Payment Apple ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Mastercard 7041 Payment Apple ID: Yes yes yes yes yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-mastercard-7041-payment-apple-id/4d8502c6-7dca-4468-ab80-c9bb995175cd
  5. Remove Mastercard 7041 Payment Apple ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Mastercard 7041 Payment Apple ID: Yes yes yes yes yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-mastercard-7041-payment-apple-id/4d8502c6-7dca-4468-ab80-c9bb995175cd
  6. Double payment Onedrive and Customer support phone number.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Double payment Onedrive and Customer support phone number.: Hello people,I am paying two times for my OneDrive 1TB space. I started with a OneDrive account for 1TB 9,99 euro every month and I upgraded it to an office 365 account 99 euro per year . Now I see on my credit card I am still paying for the OneDrive account of 1TB 9,99 euro...
  7. Contact apple Support and Customer Service Phone Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contact apple Support and Customer Service Phone Number: How to contact Apple customer service If you're having trouble with your iPhone, iPad, Mac computer, or any other Apple device or service, there are several different ways to contact Apple's customer support team. You can call them, chat with them online, contact them with...
  8. Windows programs to track screen time (similar to apple)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows programs to track screen time (similar to apple)?: I am looking for an application that can track screen time like apple. I don't want to have to update it each time either. I just want it to track whatever I am doing and put it into categories so I can look at it later similar to how I look at my screen time on my phone...
  9. Watch Folders similar to Apple computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Watch Folders similar to Apple computers: Hello, Is there a built in program on Windows 10 that's similar to Apple's Automation for Watch Folders? What I'd like to do is when I create a folder of files it duplicates the same folder and files to another hard drive automatically. Thanks, 87d submitted by...
  10. Microsoft reportedly working on a Windows 10 feature similar to Apple TrueTone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reportedly working on a Windows 10 feature similar to Apple TrueTone: The next Windows 10 update will reportedly introduce several new features and minor improvements including Start menu refinements that would bring a more polished experience. If a new report from reliable watcher Albacore is believed to be true, the software giant is...