Windows 10: Windows 10 free upgrade key

Discus and support Windows 10 free upgrade key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all. Just upgraded two pc, first one was upgraded from windows 7, second one from windows 8.1. After activation I was thinking to do clean install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Caddesigner, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Windows 10 free upgrade key

Hi all. Just upgraded two pc, first one was upgraded from windows 7, second one from windows 8.1. After activation I was thinking to do clean install but I have realised that keys from both machines are the same. Is that OK?

:)

Caddesigner, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Jul 29, 2015
  3. gazzy:) Win User
    If I reserve the upgrade for windows 10, will my windows 7 key become a windows 10 one?

so i'm guessing the win7/8/8.1 key will become a Windows 10 key after completing the upgrade to Windows 10 then?

gazzy:), Jul 29, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Windows 10 free upgrade key

Windows 10 Upgrades all use the same key. As long as you upgraded from a legitimate windows 7/8.1 edition on that machine, you can do a clean install without needing a key.

Mystere, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Windowz10 Win User
    Assuming you used a site license (1-n installations permitted) key then you are good to go!

Windowz10, Jul 29, 2015
  6. That didn't work for me. Told me the key was black listed and I need to buy a new one.

RECONBunny, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Rudy Mas Win User
    I did a clean install, and when the setup asked me for a key, I just skipped it.

It asked me 3 times for a key, and I just ignored it. After all was installed, and I had logged in again. Win10 was activated without asking me for a key, and when I checked, I had the product key again that ends with 3V66T.

So, you don't need to enter a key when asked. You just skip it and eventually, windows is activated again. *Smile

Rudy Mas, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 free upgrade key

1. Windows 10 free upgrade key - Similar Threads - free upgrade key

2. Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue: I had Windows 7 on my computer and updated to Windows 10. When prompted to activate Windows, I used my Windows 7 product key and it didn’t work. What do I do?...
  3. Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue: I had Windows 7 on my computer and updated to Windows 10. When prompted to activate Windows, I used my Windows 7 product key and it didn’t work. What do I do?...
  4. Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows !0 free upgrade product key

windows !0 free upgrade product key: i got windows 10 free upgrade off the internet a couple years ago, now i need an activation key & have no idea where to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-0-free-upgrade-product-key/260f18fb-dab5-4c5d-ae83-2daac0a34aec
  6. windows !0 free upgrade product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows !0 free upgrade product key: i got windows 10 free upgrade off the internet a couple years ago, now i need an activation key & have no idea where to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-0-free-upgrade-product-key/260f18fb-dab5-4c5d-ae83-2daac0a34aec
  7. windows !0 free upgrade product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows 10 free upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 free upgrade: I did the windows 10 upgrade from windows 8.1 and I cant get it activated due to product key or digital license i dont think i ever got a digital license information email or anything where can i find the license information to activate the free upgraded windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade is not Free

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Upgrade is not Free: I have been using Windows 10 upgrade and having worked in IT support. I have been thinking about Microsoft and their motives. I decided to change my hard drive and Win 10 deactivated. I called MS and was told I had to reinstall qualifying product and do another upgrade. Soon...
  10. Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?

Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?: Hmm I firstly thought that free upgrade to windows 10 has end but now I see MS giving away windows 10 free again in this wsite?- Here 74024