Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezes even after Win10 Reinstall.

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezes even after Win10 Reinstall. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So basically Windows 10 just randomly freezes and sometimes it says "Windows is not responding." I can't switch tabs or click on anything at all. If im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Levi.25, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Levi.25 Win User

Windows 10 Freezes even after Win10 Reinstall.

So basically Windows 10 just randomly freezes and sometimes it says "Windows is not responding." I can't switch tabs or click on anything at all. If im playing a game or watching something it runs fine for a few minutes until it freezes as well. I then have to hold the power button to turn off the computer. I have tested my RAM via memtest and Removing them 1 by 1. I have ran crystaldisk to check my SSD and it says it is ok. I have checked my CPU temps and they are normal. I have completely re installed windows 10 after formatting my SSD and still it freezes. I have no idea what to do.

:)

Levi.25, Aug 25, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Freezes even after Win10 Reinstall.

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezes even after Win10 Reinstall.

1. Windows 10 Freezes even after Win10 Reinstall. - Similar Threads - Freezes Win10 Reinstall

2. Windows 10/11 freezes on boot even after reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10/11 freezes on boot even after reinstallation.: I have a Ryzen 5 3500U with 32G of ram and no matter how much I reinstall windows, tried both versions it freezes on boot. I'm currently running Manjaro and I've tried many other Linux distributions which work perfectly, but windows seems to always freeze no matter how much I...
  3. Windows 10/11 freezes on boot even after reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 freezes on boot even after reinstallation.: I have a Ryzen 5 3500U with 32G of ram and no matter how much I reinstall windows, tried both versions it freezes on boot. I'm currently running Manjaro and I've tried many other Linux distributions which work perfectly, but windows seems to always freeze no matter how much I...
  4. Windows 10/11 freezes on boot even after reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 hangs, even after reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 hangs, even after reinstall: So, first and foremost, I update Windows immediately... After having a overwhelmingly good running install on my PC since quite a couple of years, things have gotten worse mid-2020. This I concluded with the fact that the machine has been running this install for years, so...
  6. Random Lockups/Freezing - even after reinstalling Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Lockups/Freezing - even after reinstalling Win10: Hi there, I'm getting random freezing/lockups of my entire PC. Have to hard reset my pc using the power button each time. Checked reliability monitor and its showing a "hardware error". I'll attach a screenshot of the details and the main screen. I don't know how to decypher...
  7. Win10 freezing after update

Win10 freezing after update: After yesterday's update, my computer is acting very strangely. After a few hours of usage, my taskbar is non-responsive, the mouse cursor is working but left and right-click is not working and my Bluetooth keyboard is completely disabled. I cannot open anything, including...
  8. Computer freezing even after reinstall windows.

Computer freezing even after reinstall windows.: this is part of the cbs log 2019-10-03 20:56:53, Info CSI 00000167 Previously seen component setting this value is Microsoft-Windows-Scripting-JScript, version 11.0.18362.388, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} 2019-10-03 20:56:53,...
  9. Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall: I run WIN10 off an SSD and keep my MP3s and other data on a separate HDD drive. I recently had to do a clean install of WIN10. I backed up my entire iTunes folder to my E:/ HDD drive before the reinstall. I just installed iTunes, and pointed the Music Library to my...
  10. Windows 10 home freezing after reinstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 home freezing after reinstall: So a few months ago i decided to do the free update to windows 10, it was good. Now I got a free windows 10 home disk, so i decided to reinstall just for the heck of it. I installed windows 10, then fixed my settings and installed steam and my gtx 960 drivers, about 20...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. even after fresh install surface profreezes

2. computer freezes even after reinstalling windows

3. windows 10 still has bsod eve after reinstalling

4. computer hangs even after reinstalling windows 10