Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes on boot from Hibernate?

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes on boot from Hibernate? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I've got an older Acer Aspire 6530 I was asked to install Windows 10 on for a friend. It's running Win10 Home 64-bit and is a fresh install.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Darkstrike, May 5, 2016.

1. Windows 10 freezes on boot from Hibernate?

Hi all,

I've got an older Acer Aspire 6530 I was asked to install Windows 10 on for a friend. It's running Win10 Home 64-bit and is a fresh install. All works fine except if the computer goes to sleep, isn't touched for long enough and then goes into hibernate, when I wake it from hibernate, it ALWAYS freezes at the Windows Logo / spinning circle of dots screen and the only way to solve this is to hard-reset.

Is there something I can try to solve this issue?

:)

Darkstrike, May 5, 2016

2. Computer freezing after Upgrading to Windows 10

Upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional. Upgrade successful. Now computer freezes after completely booting up.

CarolCW_07, May 5, 2016
  3. windows 10 freezes

when i boot up my pc, windows 10 starts up but freezes just before sign in.

[Move from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

GarthMacGirr, May 5, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 freezes on boot from Hibernate?

That is typical for Hibernate. That problem has been around since XP SP3.

bro67, May 5, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 freezes on boot from Hibernate?

1. Windows 10 freezes on boot from Hibernate? - Similar Threads - freezes boot Hibernate

2. Windows wont boot from hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont boot from hibernation: My computer won't boot from Hibernation and Sleep. Typically if I set my computer to sleep/hibernate it will wake up if I attempt to do so straight away. If I walk away and try in 20 minutes or so, the PC will fail to wake and it requires a manual restart with the power...
  3. Windows wont boot from hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wont boot from hibernation: My computer won't boot from Hibernation and Sleep. Typically if I set my computer to sleep/hibernate it will wake up if I attempt to do so straight away. If I walk away and try in 20 minutes or so, the PC will fail to wake and it requires a manual restart with the power...
  4. Windows 10 freezes on boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 freezes on boot: My hp laptop freezes up for the first few minutes at boot and cpu with disk both show 100% usage in task manager,it goes away in 4-5 minutes but it's really annoying. Help would be appreciated submitted by /u/vatan01 [link] [comments]...
  5. WINDOWS 10 FREEZES AFTER WAKING UP FROM SLEEP OR HIBERNATE

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WINDOWS 10 FREEZES AFTER WAKING UP FROM SLEEP OR HIBERNATE: I recently Updated my Windows from 1803 to 1909 because I got a notification saying "my current build version is nearing end of service". After I updated it, I noticed my PC took time to boot completely and I am someone who works frequently with my PC so I always have files...
  6. Windows 10 random freezes and hibernations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 random freezes and hibernations: Since last week I've been getting random freezes for like 2/3 minutes, and today it started with random hibernations. I'm using a Thinkpad T450s with Windows 10 Pro version 2004 build 19041.329 My specs are: 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD and i5-5300U I want to know if other ppl is...
  7. Windows 10 install: Booting from usb freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install: Booting from usb freezes: I cannot boot Windows from my bootable USB drive. I've tried multiple drives with no luck. I have tried disabling and enabling CSM and disabled fast boot but still can't get it. I keep getting to a screen with the windows logo and the loading dots but then everything freezes....
  8. windows 10 freeze at boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 freeze at boot: Windows 10 freeze at boot with no keyboard or mouse function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-freeze-at-boot/93b0a066-7347-431e-8a7e-b21cb3720bfe
  9. Boot from Hibernate takes 20+ minutes

Boot from Hibernate takes 20+ minutes: Since fixing my Hanging at Verifying DMI Pool Data issue, I've noticed that if I hibernate my PC instead of shutting down, it takes around 20+ minutes for it to restart. The circle of dots moves very, very slowly. While starting from hibernate, if I press the reset button,...
  10. Cannot Boot from Hibernate

Cannot Boot from Hibernate: This is on a fresh Windows 10 install, using a 60 GB SSD and a pair of 1 TB HDD's. No folders were moved off the SSD (C:\) outside of what Windows supports. (That is, I moved all user folders to the HDD that I was allowed to, and installed all programs to the HDD that I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 x86 freezes on reboot from hibernate