Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezing After Updating BIOS

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezing After Updating BIOS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Person Reading , I Have An Issue, Yesterday My Laptop DELL ( Windows 10 Professional Inspiron 3521 64Bit ) Started To Lag , I Contacted A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlackMoodYT, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Freezing After Updating BIOS

Hello Person Reading , I Have An Issue, Yesterday My Laptop DELL ( Windows 10 Professional Inspiron 3521 64Bit ) Started To Lag , I Contacted A Microsoft Agent , And He Said You Have To Update Your BIOS , And After He Said That I Went To Dell's Website And Downloaded The Latest Version, After I Updated And Everything Was Normal , When Windows 10 Booted Up , i signed in, then i left the laptop to load everything, but it started to freeze!! And It Took Me like 10-20 Minutes To Load Everything.

( Even When I Was Writing This Using Mozilla FireFox It Froze ) I Can't Handle This Problem!! I Can't Even Contact Dell, Any Solutions ? Help!

:)

BlackMoodYT, Jul 12, 2018
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 12, 2018
  4. SwatRider Win User

Windows 10 Freezing After Updating BIOS

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hello,

I have the latest windows updates, drivers, and BIOS.

The issue was caused by the Radeon drivers - i explained in my previous post.

To solve the issue I run a program called ClockBlocker that prevents the graphics card from downclocking and freezing the computer.

Thank you all for all the help.

SwatRider, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezing After Updating BIOS

1. Windows 10 Freezing After Updating BIOS - Similar Threads - Freezing Updating BIOS

2. Computer locks up or freezes after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer locks up or freezes after bios update: The bios was out of date on my Gigabyte z490 UD AC, it was working fairly well with the F5 bios version. and after successfully flashing it within bios with the newer F21 bios I am getting very consistent crashing during gaming sessions. Not sure if its a heating thing, or a...
  3. Computer locks up or freezes after bios update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer locks up or freezes after bios update: The bios was out of date on my Gigabyte z490 UD AC, it was working fairly well with the F5 bios version. and after successfully flashing it within bios with the newer F21 bios I am getting very consistent crashing during gaming sessions. Not sure if its a heating thing, or a...
  4. Computer freezing during gaming after windows updates and BIOS updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing during gaming after windows updates and BIOS updates: Hello there!I updated something called BIOS alongside some other windows updates and driver updates 2 days ago. Ever since then any time I'm gaming and my game gets more taxing on my computer the computer totally freezes and stops working. I can't move my mouse at all and...
  5. Computer freezing during gaming after windows updates and BIOS updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing during gaming after windows updates and BIOS updates: Hello there!I updated something called BIOS alongside some other windows updates and driver updates 2 days ago. Ever since then any time I'm gaming and my game gets more taxing on my computer the computer totally freezes and stops working. I can't move my mouse at all and...
  6. Windows 10 crashing after bios update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing after bios update: Hi. Long question. Please be patient.I've been performing maintenance on my pc lately. I hadn't update the motherboard bios since 2019 and decided to do so yesterday. I will be very descriptive of all the stuff that happened since, as I don't know if something may or may not...
  7. Broken windows 10 after bios update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken windows 10 after bios update: Ok so after updating my bios to the newest version windows has seemed to half uninstall itself because the base windows works it's only the windows 10 programs and features that don't. when I right-click the windows icon or press the Windows button + x nothing happens when I...
  8. Windows 10 Installation Freezes After BIOS Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Freezes After BIOS Boot: Hello, I just finished building a new PC build, so I am now trying to install 64-bit Windows 10 via USB Drive. The PC will post and show the BIOS screen but it freezes shortly after that once the Windows loading dial shows up. I am unsure what to do at this point. I've...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes after Update: So I've just updated and restarted my pc bht after booting I got a screen that said 35% installed, please wait. After restarting it a couple of times and trying to boot into safe mode it now gets stuck in the login screen. I could not get past the login screen. This isnt the...
  10. Windows 10 freezing after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezing after update: My computer keeps freezing after the update that came out in April. My computer updated back in April when it came out and the freezing started so I rolled back to the last update and I no longer had the problem but now the update was force pushed out a couple days ago and...