Windows 10: Windows 10 From Dreamspark - Is it Full Version or Upgrade only?

Discus and support Windows 10 From Dreamspark - Is it Full Version or Upgrade only? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good morning everyone I have purchased (i mean got it Free..lol) Windows 10 Multiple Editions from my College's Dreamspark account and I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by myworld, Jul 30, 2015.

1. myworld Win User

Windows 10 From Dreamspark - Is it Full Version or Upgrade only?

Good morning everyone

I have purchased (i mean got it Free..lol) Windows 10 Multiple Editions from my College's Dreamspark account and I want to know if it is a Full Version of Windows 10 or Upgrade only?

Windows 10 Multiple Editions includes Windows 10 Pro and Home editions in it. I have received ONE key for it which is for Windows 10 Pro edition. So i think i can install windows 10 Pro with this Key from DreamSpark.

But I want to do a clean install of Windows 10 on my computer and I do not want to do Upgrade from Windows 8.

So does anyone know if i can use DreamSpark's windows 10 Multiple edition Key to do a Fresh Clean install on a computer?

:)

myworld, Jul 30, 2015
  2. antonv82 Win User

is windows 8.1 downloaded from DreamSpark able to upgrade to windows 10 for free?

is windows 8.1 downloaded from DreamSpark able to upgrade to windows 10 for free?

or windows 7 from DreamSpark...

antonv82, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Will Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro update to Windows 10?

I am using Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro with Update installed on my PC. I acquired it via DreamSpark .can i get windows 10 pro or update it as full version or genuin????

Nazrul_987, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Windows 10 From Dreamspark - Is it Full Version or Upgrade only?

I could be wrong so don't quote me on this, but if you have a key... then I don't see why you can't do a fresh install. <shrug> Makes sense to me...

MortTheBeast, Jul 30, 2015
  5. JosepAP Win User
    Hi, today I 'bought' the Windows 10 Multiple edition license in Dreamspark, there is only one key, can I use it on any of the version provided (HOME and PRO) right?
    In this link: https://www.tenforums.com/general-dis...-editions.html, you can see someone who said
    "Ok, I found out, that the key is for the Pro version."
    ??

JosepAP, Jul 30, 2015
  6. delsus Win User
    When I was at university, we could do these downloads from MSDN academic alliance (which is the same as the current dreamspark) Windows 7 was available on release and that was both upgrade and clean install. If you want to clean install you would have to boot from the dvd/usb and perform a custom install.

delsus, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Windows 10 Multiple Editions is the ISO I get on MSDN, It can install Home or Pro depending on what product code is entered during install. They are full version ISO's. I can clean install with them.

alphanumeric, Oct 29, 2015
  8. GDavid Win User

GDavid, Oct 30, 2015
  9. alphanumeric, Oct 30, 2015
  10. GDavid Win User
    That was the guide I ended up using anyway *Smile

GDavid, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 From Dreamspark - Is it Full Version or Upgrade only? - Similar Threads - Dreamspark Full Version

2. Upgrading from Windows 10, version 1903 to version 2004 manually?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Windows 10, version 1903 to version 2004 manually?: I have about 20 workstations to upgrade from Windows 10, version 1903 to version 2004. Is there a way that I can do this upgrade manually? I'd like to be able to download the update to a DVD/USB and then do each computer one at a time, like we could do with the old Service...
  3. Windows 10 Home Full Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Full Version: If I purchase Windows 10 Home Full Version, how many computers at my home can I use it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-full-version/4a4425e9-abae-43c5-aff7-aefdfd97f21c
  4. Upgrade From Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro Full Version

Upgrade From Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro Full Version: I have a desktop compatible with Windows 10 but with Windows 7. I use Firefox as my primary browser. Sod I need to save any Firefox Apps to another backup source before starting Windows 10 Pro full Version upgrade? Thanks...
  5. Windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into full version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into full version: Please help: how to turn a windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into a full enterprise version. Do I need to buy a key? It constantly ask me to activate within a certain period! Thanks submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 full screen only windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 full screen only windows: My start menu in windows 10 is in full screen mode. So are all my other windows. The F11 key has no effect. can anything be done to return to normal operation?...
  7. where to find windows 10 upgrade not full version

where to find windows 10 upgrade not full version: Trying to find the upgrade version for my brother not the full version cause he doesn't want to lose all his info. All I'm seeing is the full versions. Thanks Is this what he would need, he has windows 7 right now. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsoft...tware/46370759 150239
  8. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from version 1803 to version 1809

Windows 10 Pro upgrade from version 1803 to version 1809: Hello, My OS is Windows Pro. I was having problems with Windows not installing updates with version 1803. I saw a video that instructed me to upgrade Windows to maybe solve the issue. I went to: Microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10. My system upgraded to Windows...
  9. Upgrade from Pro "N" version to full Pro

Upgrade from Pro "N" version to full Pro: I have three machines, one running W10 Pro and the other the "N" version, and a notebook running W10 Home. With the anniversary update coming out, it's going to be a hassle to have to get three different ISOs or let each version download it's own particular update version. I...
  10. Windows 10 Full Version

Windows 10 Full Version: Will the Windows 10 full version from the retail store only require the product key on the first installation to register the hardware device? 9051