Windows 10: Windows 10 Frowning Face

Discus and support Windows 10 Frowning Face in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Usally This Can Fix it When Starting Up Press The "Hot Key" To Your System's Bios The Pressing Bios Secunce The Change It From Ahci To Legacy 99636 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ktruittpirates1, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Frowning Face

Usally This Can Fix it When Starting Up Press The "Hot Key" To Your System's Bios The Pressing Bios Secunce The Change It From Ahci To Legacy

:)

ktruittpirates1, Dec 4, 2017

2. lumia 730 showing frown face

Given your current situation, the best course of action is to take your Lumia 730 to a nearby Care Point for an evaluation and repair. Be reminded that this process will delete all your phone's stored data and you can only retrieve files that were backed
    up. Also, repair charges may apply. Hope this helps.

tiny_chef1, Dec 4, 2017
  3. blue frown upon start Nokia Lumia 635

I changed SD cards from a 4 to a 16 safely. The 16 works fine. When I put my 4 back into phone to move an app to my phone there was a blue screen with a frown face. I took out the battery, sim, and SD card for 10 minutes. When I put it back in with either
    SD card it still had the blue frown face. What do I do? Both SD cards work fine in another phone.

DeborahPeek, Dec 4, 2017
  4. Word Man Win User

Windows 10 Frowning Face

@ktruittpirates1 - are you sharing a solution or are looking for help with a problem? Can you please explain further?

Word Man, Dec 4, 2017
  5. CountMike New Member
    Hi and welcome to 10 Forums.
    Frowning face ? Are you talking about BSOD ?
    SATA in AHCI mode is very important when using SSD drives and shouldn't be "fixed" that way. "Spinner" HDDs are not affected by AHCI or Legacy mode.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Frowning Face

1. Windows 10 Frowning Face - Similar Threads - Frowning Face

2. My pc has been crashing regularly Blue Screen with frown face ":" as well as many game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc has been crashing regularly Blue Screen with frown face ":" as well as many game...: Hello,I have a monster PC that should be able to handle anything thrown at it. But for some reason, I can't get through a strike in Destiny 2, play Hogwarts Legacy, Apex Legends, Lords of the Fallen, or even Demonologist without constant crashing. On top of that, my Discord...
  3. My pc has been crashing regularly Blue Screen with frown face ":" as well as many game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has been crashing regularly Blue Screen with frown face ":" as well as many game...: Hello,I have a monster PC that should be able to handle anything thrown at it. But for some reason, I can't get through a strike in Destiny 2, play Hogwarts Legacy, Apex Legends, Lords of the Fallen, or even Demonologist without constant crashing. On top of that, my Discord...
  4. Laptop Keeps shutting down gives blue screen with a frown face and then black debugging screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keeps shutting down gives blue screen with a frown face and then black debugging screen: Help PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-shutting-down-gives-blue-screen-with/ad639a59-f241-4316-8ae4-73ea8fc3c6ea
  5. Laptop Keeps shutting down gives blue screen with a frown face and then black debugging screen

Laptop Keeps shutting down gives blue screen with a frown face and then black debugging screen: Help PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-shutting-down-gives-blue-screen-with/ad639a59-f241-4316-8ae4-73ea8fc3c6ea
  6. Laptop Keeps shutting down gives blue screen with a frown face and then black debugging screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 Taskbar Menu Frown Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Menu Frown Face: I have a simple question. Does anyone know why my taskbar menu on every application shows a frown face on it? This has been like this since I upgraded to Windows 11. Screenshot below....
  8. Windows 11 Taskbar Menu Frown Face

Windows 11 Taskbar Menu Frown Face: I have a simple question. Does anyone know why my taskbar menu on every application shows a frown face on it? This has been like this since I upgraded to Windows 11. Screenshot below....
  9. stop feedback banner from being there along with smiley face and frown face being there all...

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop feedback banner from being there along with smiley face and frown face being there all...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-feedback-banner-from-being-there-along-with/32ee9237-2af6-4838-a9ee-506dcf293936
  10. Start Up Menu Frown Face

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Up Menu Frown Face: Frown Face appears on Start Up on both sides (Programs Area and Right Side below Name)...everything works fine but what does this mean ? and How can I get rid of it?...