Windows 10: Windows 10 Full Recovery Stuck at 2 %

Discus and support Windows 10 Full Recovery Stuck at 2 % in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I upgraded my Pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10 then i wanted to make a recovery because my Pc was full of Crap... It was loading and it went to about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jads147, Aug 2, 2015.

1. jads147 Win User

Windows 10 Full Recovery Stuck at 2 %

So I upgraded my Pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10 then i wanted to make a recovery because my Pc was full of Crap... It was loading and it went to about 30 % then it jumped back to 2 % and now it isnt loading any further.*Mad
    Help would be appreciated .

:)

jads147, Aug 2, 2015

2. When 10 arrives do I make a new backup copy?

I have a HP Pavilion bought with Windows 8 and upgraded to 8.1

I recently had to do a full factory recovery. My recovery had been saved on a 32g flash when the pc was Windows 8. Since the backup was saved when it was Win8 I had to of course upgrade again to 8.1 At the time of this recovery I wondered had I the option to
    save a new copy with Windows 8.1 after I upgraded or was I stuck with a Win 8 recovery for all time. As you may well know, at least on HP desktops, you only have 1 chance to save a full recovery disk. I think that's a Windows thing.

When Windows 10 is installed should I or can I even make a new recovery backup copy with Windows 10? Will it even allow me to make that copy with Windows 10 ... or ... will I always have to go back to Windows 8 if I ever had to do a full factory recovery
    again. If that happened, would I then have to pay for Windows 10 or would it be free to me again?

Thanks much! jack ":-Dx

jackdashack, Aug 2, 2015
  3. jpheyer Win User
    Delete Windows RE tools (DWindows 10 Full Recovery Stuck at 2 % :) after successful re-installation of Windows 10?

I had to re-install Windows 10 on a separate partition due to my first installation getting stuck.

Windows RE tools (DWindows 10 Full Recovery Stuck at 2 % :) is full. Can / should I delete the recovery file 450 MB, or let it be.

I does not allow to be compressed easily.

Appreciate input and advice.

JP

jpheyer, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Full Recovery Stuck at 2 % - Similar Threads - Full Recovery Stuck

2. Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness: Hello,It would be really great if someone could help me. My computer is stuck on full brightness and the brightness keys don't work. Also, night light doesn't work either. I have tried restarting my laptop and failed to resolve the issue. For some reason, in the start panel,...
  3. Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness: Hello,It would be really great if someone could help me. My computer is stuck on full brightness and the brightness keys don't work. Also, night light doesn't work either. I have tried restarting my laptop and failed to resolve the issue. For some reason, in the start panel,...
  4. Windows 10 Stuck on Full Brightness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Stuck in Recovery Mode Loop while C Drive is full.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Stuck in Recovery Mode Loop while C Drive is full.: Recently I discovered that something was causing my computer's C: drive to become full no matter how many files or programs I uninstalled. After reaching the point where all 237Gb of my hard drive were full with almost no files left on it, I attempted to simply wipe the hard...
  6. Windows Stuck in Recovery Mode Loop while C Drive is full.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Stuck in Recovery Mode Loop while C Drive is full.: Recently I discovered that something was causing my computer's C: drive to become full no matter how many files or programs I uninstalled. After reaching the point where all 237Gb of my hard drive were full with almost no files left on it, I attempted to simply wipe the hard...
  7. Windows 10 recovery stuck at 30%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 recovery stuck at 30%: Windows 10 recovery stuck at 30% when recovering by usb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recovery-stuck-at-30/97360802-3df5-4c07-bc24-973383b38b27
  8. recovery of full backup

recovery of full backup: I did a "full backup" to external 1TB harddrive on old laptop - how do I restore all files, pictures, favorites, etc. to new laptop? Looked at recovery under settings but getting nothing but confused. Any ideas?...
  9. WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE STUCK

WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE STUCK: Hi! I am using windows 10Dell Inspiron 3467. Last night I installed some program on my laptop and the next day, my laptop suddenly hang and went blue background(not the usual blue screen of death). I used task manager to run a system recovery and until now I am stuck on...
  10. Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full: Windows is constantly alerting me that my disk space is full. I have already researched into all that "storage sense," "free up space now" stuff. The recovery disc has 13.6 gb used and 36kb free. I have already tried the free up disk space now option which drops approximately...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recovering this pc 2%

2. ccleaner stuck at 2%

3. recovery drive sticking at 2%

4. windows recovery 2%