Windows 10: Windows 10 Full Version

Discus and support Windows 10 Full Version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Will the Windows 10 full version from the retail store only require the product key on the first installation to register the hardware device? 9051 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Keith Weisshar, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Full Version

Will the Windows 10 full version from the retail store only require the product key on the first installation to register the hardware device?

:)

Keith Weisshar, Jul 26, 2015

2. Windows 10 PC re-build???

No. If you have the full retail version of Windows 7 or 8, then Windows 10 will be the full retail version too.

ChristopherPovey, Jul 26, 2015
  3. Samekonge Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade from technical preview

Can I upgrade from "Windows 10 technical preview" to the full version, when it's released?

If yes, what windows 10 version will I receive?

And can I still upgrade from technical preview to the full version if my previous windows version was not genuine (had not been activated) or do you need to activate your windows before you install technical preview, to then later get the full version.

Samekonge, Jul 26, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Full Version

The retail version will act just like any other version of Windows with its own product key.

swarfega, Jul 26, 2015
  5. Yes, you will not need to enter key installing on the same device again.

TairikuOkami, Jul 26, 2015
  6. Mystere Win User
    No, it will automatically activate if you re-install clean on the same device. No key required.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Full Version

1. Windows 10 Full Version - Similar Threads - Full Version

2. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?: I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers and I have no problems but when I use Microsoft word on my Chromebook it's very basic. At the course I can do all sorts of...
  3. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?: I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers and I have no problems but when I use Microsoft word on my Chromebook it's very basic. At the course I can do all sorts of...
  4. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive

Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive: i had to replace my hard drives on my system running Windows Server 2016. I purchased a retail version of this software. After installing it won't activate & the trouble shooter won't work. how do I get this VALID version to activate?...
  6. Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive: i had to replace my hard drives on my system running Windows Server 2016. I purchased a retail version of this software. After installing it won't activate & the trouble shooter won't work. how do I get this VALID version to activate?...
  7. Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...: I was gifted Minecraft by a friend on xbox while i play on pc. I had no problem redeeming the gift code, and it registered as minecraft for windows. When i download through the xbox app, i cant play since it tells me in need to buy another version to unlock the full game,...
  9. Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...

Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...: I was gifted Minecraft by a friend on xbox while i play on pc. I had no problem redeeming the gift code, and it registered as minecraft for windows. When i download through the xbox app, i cant play since it tells me in need to buy another version to unlock the full game,...
  10. Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars

Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars: I am in Saudi Arabia, and there are a lot places who sells windows 10 pro with about 24 rials or about 6.40 dollars and they will activate it for us, do Microsoft agrees for them and us as a users to use that windows, + I don't know the actual price of windows 10 pro here in...