Windows 10: Windows 10 Game Bar glitch causing all sorts of problems.

Discus and support Windows 10 Game Bar glitch causing all sorts of problems. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I play a lot of GoW and I use the Game Bar pretty often to record clips but I've run into this really annoying bug. Whenever I open the game bar to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheMrNate, Feb 25, 2018.

1. TheMrNate Win User

Windows 10 Game Bar glitch causing all sorts of problems.

I play a lot of GoW and I use the Game Bar pretty often to record clips but I've run into this really annoying bug. Whenever I open the game bar to record something, the tooltips for each of the icons stay the same for each Icon. Example; if I open to gamebar and hover over the record icon it will display the tooltip for broadcast and if I hover over the record icon or the settings icon it will still display the tooltip for broadcast. I didnt think much of this at first as I already knew what icon was what. Then I watched one of my clips and it just showed the main menu of the game with a flicker and the game audio, even though I never recorded the main menu. Another recording showed the character selection screen with my mouse flickering all over the place, even though I didn't start recording until I was playing. Then I opened up Chrome to find a fix and what do you know? Chrome is doing the exact same thing the game bar was doing (Showing the same tooltip for everything I hover over) and on top of that, when I right click, the context menu is just transparent and I can only see the shadow of the menu. I've also noticed that the OS is a little sluggish whenever I use the game bar. The only fix I have for it is restarting my PC. Does anyone know a fix to where I can use the Game Bar without screwing everything up?

:)

TheMrNate, Feb 25, 2018
  2. SP_80 Win User

Windows 10 - All sorts of problems

After getting a new computer with Windows 10 I am no longer able to do many of the tasks I need to do for my job.

The first issue i had was that i could not use wifi - i kept getting a message that it couldn't connect - no other reason.

then all of the sudden it actually recognized the wifi and worked fine.

Then my printers started to show not connected - originally i was able to print to all the printers i had connected. The first to go was my home canon printer, then one of my work network printers, then the rest of my network printers eventually started
    to say not connected. I made no settings changes at all it just quit working..

During the time of the printers fiasco the wifi stopped working again and still doesn't work to this day.

My scanner at work cant be recognized either..

Then today i try to burn a disk with a portable dvd writer but the computer would not recognize it either. I stated looking up solutions online and found in the LG help library to delete the IDE ATA/ADAPI Controller if i had no 0 or 1 channels. So like
    an idiot i did this (what could go wrong) After uninstalling i was to reboot - now my computer will come on but the screen is black and the fan runs but that is it..

This is a brand new computer HP EliteBook

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

SP_80, Feb 25, 2018
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Feb 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Game Bar glitch causing all sorts of problems.

1. Windows 10 Game Bar glitch causing all sorts of problems. - Similar Threads - Game Bar glitch

2. Problems with the Game Bar Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with the Game Bar Windows 10: When I tried to screen record Windows + Alt + R a video, I realized that it didn't work so I went to Game Bar settings to see if there was an issue there. I had it turned off, but now that I've turned it off, every time I try to do a Game Bar command like screen recording or...
  3. Wireless Adapter is causing all sorts of problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Adapter is causing all sorts of problems: Hello guys I really need your help. I recently noticed that my PC isn't working as intended and for some reason it always looks like these problems are linked to my wireless adapter. For example it disconnects randomly and when I reboot the PC (sorry I'm not very good with PC...
  4. Game Bar recording glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar recording glitch: Recently I have been experiencing this weird glitch when recording with the game bar where the video is a black screen with my cursor glitching around Before this happened I unsuccessfully updated my graphics drivers and Restored my computer back to a state earlier. This...
  5. Broadcasting problems in the Windows 10 game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcasting problems in the Windows 10 game bar: Hi. I am a Windows 10 Mixer live-streamer and there has been some problems in the game bar for about a month. When you try to broadcast is says: Broadcasting is not working right now. Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later. I do not know what is going on. It has...
  6. Having all sorts of weird problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having all sorts of weird problems: I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm having all sorts of issues with my PC and windows. 1) I can't access the control panel -- either by hitting the Window key or by clicking on the tool bar. 2) I can't download Word Docs (.docx) format. 3) I can't access Edge at all...
  7. all sorts of problems w/ Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all sorts of problems w/ Explorer: Hello to the Microsoft Community. I do not know if my computer has been infected by a virus or something, but I've been having problems w/ my Explorer. A few months ago I am having major problems with my Explorer such as not being able to open up images and not being able...
  8. Game bar causing crash on multiple games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar causing crash on multiple games.: As the title says that's pretty much the issue. When i bring up the game bar most of the games sometimes crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-causing-crash-on-multiple-games/e2c15830-4f55-459c-8a3d-905b2993a16b
  9. Is it hardware or software problem that's causing a glitch with Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it hardware or software problem that's causing a glitch with Win 10: I upgraded my desktop PC from 8.1 to 10 last week. No problems with startup and all programs appear to run fine. I have however, noticed a few desktop and taskbar glitches which I'm not sure is a hardware or software related graphics issue. These are 3 examples of what I've...
  10. All sorts of problems on unexpected reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    All sorts of problems on unexpected reboot: This morning my computer rebooted for no apparent reason. Then a screen said "Please wait" without the harddrive activity light doing anything for a half hour. I pushed the power button and the computer went off. I pushed it again and nothing happened, repeatedly. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows game bar causing audio problems