Windows 10: windows 10 getting unexpected kernel mode trap - What failed: ntfs.sys

Discus and support windows 10 getting unexpected kernel mode trap - What failed: ntfs.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm getting Windows reboot error whenever I click on the name of certain backup files that have been written to my attached SSD hard drive. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tom:R, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Tom:R Win User

windows 10 getting unexpected kernel mode trap - What failed: ntfs.sys

I'm getting Windows reboot error whenever I click on the name of certain backup files that have been written to my attached SSD hard drive.

When I move the SSD hard drive to another computer, also running Windows 10, and access it there I never get the error and I can open and examine the backup files.

Please help.

:)

Tom:R, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Starfola Win User

How to solve UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP?

1st

Stop Code: UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

2nd

Stop Code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

What failed: N/A

Starfola, Aug 22, 2018
  3. fix unexpected kernel mode trap

How do you fix blue screen with unexpected kernel mode trap in windows 10?

rosemarymcnulty, Aug 22, 2018
  4. windows 10 getting unexpected kernel mode trap - What failed: ntfs.sys

unexpected kernel mode trap

How can the shutdown from the "unexpected kernel mode trap" be repaired?

JamesTwietmeyer, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 getting unexpected kernel mode trap - What failed: ntfs.sys

1. windows 10 getting unexpected kernel mode trap - What failed: ntfs.sys - Similar Threads - getting unexpected kernel

2. What is 'UNEXPECTED kernel MODE trap' & 'Wpprecorder' ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is 'UNEXPECTED kernel MODE trap' & 'Wpprecorder' ?: Anybody know what this is exactly? and how to fix it?Stop Code: UNEXPECTED kernel MODE trapWhat failed: WppRecorder.sysI even checked my EventViewer and at both unexpected restarts/crashes: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f...
  3. What is 'UNEXPECTED kernel MODE trap' & 'Wpprecorder' ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is 'UNEXPECTED kernel MODE trap' & 'Wpprecorder' ?: Anybody know what this is exactly? and how to fix it?Stop Code: UNEXPECTED kernel MODE trapWhat failed: WppRecorder.sysI even checked my EventViewer and at both unexpected restarts/crashes: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f...
  4. What is 'UNEXPECTED kernel MODE trap' & 'Wpprecorder' ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: Hello everyone, can you guys help me.. What cause of this BSOD? Im really sad...I restart my PC and then it goes BSOD again and shown KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...
  6. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: Hello everyone, can you guys help me.. What cause of this BSOD? Im really sad...I restart my PC and then it goes BSOD again and shown KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...
  7. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: HiI keep getting UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAPUNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP.Once Everyday.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/db065b3a-eddd-48dd-9148-e343316d00ef
  8. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD netwtw10.sys: Hello everyone, I have a desktop with Windows 10 pro installed with it. Since last week I am getting this "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" BSOD randomly. It says it's caused by netwtw10.sys. I tried applying solutions I found from Google but nothing worked. I even tried sfc...
  9. Stopcode : UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP, What Failed : ks.sys

Stopcode : UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP, What Failed : ks.sys: System Bluescreens with the same stopcode regularly. Looked around on the internet and did the following troubleshooting: ks.sys fixes : installing older/newer/ uninstalling skype , supposedly its a webcam driver error and a fix is to update the driver but I don't have a...
  10. Getting Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap fail on attempted repair-installs

Getting Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap fail on attempted repair-installs: I have an older 32-bit desktop that is having problems -- when I try to create Macrium Reflect rescue media, or install the WinPE boot, the PC blue-screens with "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" error. So, I tried to do a repair-install. It starts the process, gets to around...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unexpected kernel mode trap windows 10 what failed ntfs.sys