Windows 10: Windows 10 goes back to desktop

Discus and support Windows 10 goes back to desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I'm having this problem where my computer goes to desktop no matter what I'm doing at the time. I tried to remember if I was pressing some certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sktripper, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Sktripper Win User

Windows 10 goes back to desktop

So I'm having this problem where my computer goes to desktop no matter what I'm doing at the time. I tried to remember if I was pressing some certain buttons that would cause this to happen but it is completely random. Because I'm playing games most of the time this can get kind of frustrating. If anyone knows a solution I would like to hear it.

:)

Sktripper, Jan 13, 2018

2. Windows 10

Windows 10 when playing Mahjong it shutsdown and goes back to desktop

richardkosse, Jan 13, 2018
  3. Janet6591 Win User
    November Windows 10 update wont download

I click on the download button for the windows 10 update, the screen goes back to the desktop and nothing happens.

Janet6591, Jan 13, 2018
  4. hiphopper Win User

Does the game shutdown or can you alt tab back into the game?

What are your system specs? All games or only specific few?

hiphopper, Jan 13, 2018
  5. Sktripper Win User
    It doesn't shutdown... I just need to click the game in the taskbar and I'm back but it didn't happen until like a month ago and i have had the same computer and windows for a year now so I don't think it has something to do with the specs... and yes all the games sometimes even in Edge or Firefox

Sktripper, Jan 14, 2018
  6. Berton Win User
    Are you by chance moving the mouse pointer to the extreme bottom right corner and activating the Peek feature? It's a faint vertical bar on the right end of the Taskbar that can be turned off. I sometimes do that when just wanting the pointer out of the way.

Berton, Jan 14, 2018
  7. Sktripper Win User
    For some reason I can't use the peek feature... I think it is turned off and it does that even in FPS games... not just MOBA

Sktripper, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 goes back to desktop - Similar Threads - goes desktop

2. my RAM usage goes through the roof when I use the "Remote Desktop" app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my RAM usage goes through the roof when I use the "Remote Desktop" app.: my RAM usage goes through the roof when I use the "Remote Desktop" app. On my old computer there were no problems, with my new computer the ram usage stays and never goes away unless I restart the computer.current computer with the problems: OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro...
  3. my RAM usage goes through the roof when I use the "Remote Desktop" app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my RAM usage goes through the roof when I use the "Remote Desktop" app.: my RAM usage goes through the roof when I use the "Remote Desktop" app. On my old computer there were no problems, with my new computer the ram usage stays and never goes away unless I restart the computer.current computer with the problems: OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro...
  4. shrotcut to network folder goes bakc to desktop in explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shrotcut to network folder goes bakc to desktop in explorer: Dears,everything is in the title I've got some shortcuts on my desktop to folder on my network. When I open it, it open shortly th good folder 1 second and then goes to the desktop folder.If I use the back arrow it comes back to the good network folder.... What can I do to...
  5. shrotcut to network folder goes bakc to desktop in explorer

shrotcut to network folder goes bakc to desktop in explorer: Dears,everything is in the title I've got some shortcuts on my desktop to folder on my network. When I open it, it open shortly th good folder 1 second and then goes to the desktop folder.If I use the back arrow it comes back to the good network folder.... What can I do to...
  6. Computer idle approx 3 hours / Desktop / Attempt to open Firefox / Computer goes into slow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer idle approx 3 hours / Desktop / Attempt to open Firefox / Computer goes into slow...: Device name xxxxxxxxxProcessor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900KF 3.00 GHzInstalled RAM 64.0 GB 63.8 GB usableDevice ID 0EDDF607-2EA6-41EE-BDBD-8C5D8CE74553Product ID 00342-21084-64414-AAOEMSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch No pen or touch...
  7. Computer idle approx 3 hours / Desktop / Attempt to open Firefox / Computer goes into slow...

Computer idle approx 3 hours / Desktop / Attempt to open Firefox / Computer goes into slow...: Device name xxxxxxxxxProcessor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900KF 3.00 GHzInstalled RAM 64.0 GB 63.8 GB usableDevice ID 0EDDF607-2EA6-41EE-BDBD-8C5D8CE74553Product ID 00342-21084-64414-AAOEMSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch No pen or touch...
  8. my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop: when i am using remote desktop for work, the volume goes automatically up and down on its own every couple seconds, but when i am NOT in remote desktop, volume has no issue....
  9. my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop

my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop: when i am using remote desktop for work, the volume goes automatically up and down on its own every couple seconds, but when i am NOT in remote desktop, volume has no issue....
  10. Desktop Sound goes into ±5 second loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Sound goes into ±5 second loop: While playing Internet radio after a few minutes the material voice or music suddenly starts to repeat itself in approximately a 5 second loop. I also noticed while playing a youtube video when I turned the sound on in the youtube , the sound from video started repeating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mahjong goes back to desktop