Windows 10: Windows 10 goes BSOD when playing GTA online and Last Man Standing

Discus and support Windows 10 goes BSOD when playing GTA online and Last Man Standing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Ihave a computer withthe following specs : Intel Core i7 6400T with sufficient cooler Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Aura 1x8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Innocents, May 2, 2017.

1. Innocents Win User

Windows 10 goes BSOD when playing GTA online and Last Man Standing

Hi, Ihave a computer withthe following specs :
    Intel Core i7 6400T with sufficient cooler
    Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Aura
    1x8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
    Zotac GTX 970
    64GB M.2 SSD + 1TB Toshiba SATA Drive
    400w Seasonic 80 Bronze PSU (had change to 450w FSP PSU)
    TP-Link WN722N USB WLAN

The problem I faced when I want to play GTA Online and LTS often occur by reason of BSOD MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION.
    BSOD files attached below..
    (Updated 5 May 2017 Attachment 133544)

Before i use the M.2 SSD, i used 160gb sata2 drive as main and operating system drive. all runs fine. Is my m.2 ssd is the main problem?
    Also, from some of the threads that I've encountered this problem related, I have tried uninstalling the application default ASUS as well as disable anti-virus, updated USB WLAN driver, running it with stock settings (Before this i had OCed the CPU and runs stable, OCCT 1 hour passed). However, still BSOD.

Response and solution given will much appreciated.

And sorry for my bad explanation in english

:)

Innocents, May 2, 2017
  2. Chazgdxx Win User

Gta v

Hi I just started playing GTA five online and I need to know which compatibility pack to install I've already installed the beach bum update capture the business update hipster update compatibility pack two flight school last team standing and three gotten

gains update part one and two -Xbox 360

Chazgdxx, May 2, 2017
  3. BSOD

I'm not over-cloking my processor.

I think that i didn't had a problem with the heat. I had a bsod when i was playing at gta 5 in april.

BricePetit, May 2, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

Looking at your specs I would suggest that you should try a more powerful PSU. The recommended PSU for your graphics card is a 500W unit, it is possible that your 400W is not good enough and could lead to voltage instability and hence these machine check exceptions.

philc43, May 2, 2017
  5. Innocents Win User
    I suppose the wattage are near its limits (368w with other peripherals through psu calc outervision), but i can enjoyed GTA 5 story mode for a while and had stress test the CPU while being OCed. Aside from PSU concern (i am going find other better PSU), what else can trigger the errors?

Innocents, May 2, 2017
  6. lifetec Win User
    Your last dumpfiles all are:
    STOP*0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION*
    Probably caused by : intelppm.sys ( intelppm!MWaitIdle+18 )
    Usual causes:* Hardware error (similar to STOP 0x124)

You are using a i7 6400T but still are on your first bios version 0301, update to the latest version, there where a few newer version with:
    Support new CPUs. Please refer to our website at: Support Center | ASUS USA
    1.Improve system stability
    2.Enhance system compatibility
    Also is your new M.2 SSD compatible with your old biosversion?

Do you have the latest intel chipset and intel management drivers installed from the supportpage?
    supportpage here https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards...Desk_Download/

Also update your old symentec software it has drivers from 2015.

lifetec, May 4, 2017
  7. Bat 1 Win User
    Can the OP confirm the exact CPU model ? Appears to be a i5 6400t running at 2.2GHz. This is a low power model best suited for HTPC or "Everyday Uses" Not Gaming. While Overclocking a Non K Model may be possible with the Z-Series MOBO, I would advise against that. Add that to what's posted above about the PSU.

Bat 1, May 4, 2017
  8. Innocents Win User

@lifetech m.2 ssd runs fine on everyday applications such as browsing, playing CS GO, etc except the game that i have problem stated before. But, i'll try to update the Intel drivers.

Attachment 138605

As you can see it's a i7, i also using Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Aura.
    Another things that i found, that BIOS update prevents me to use this i7 because its an ES model. So, the problem remains...

What can i do to make those games runs well, apart from updating the bios and changing to better psu (which i already did)?
    Note : i had to use different version of CPU-Z to make i7 type appear in the screen.

Innocents, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 goes BSOD when playing GTA online and Last Man Standing - Similar Threads - goes BSOD playing

2. I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online: Hi,I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTAOnline - it's happened twice today.Here is the minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPXjCvRqOxGnO1z2qrtVq32JyXV8kxMc/view?usp=sharingBelow is from Event...
  3. I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online: Hi,I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTAOnline - it's happened twice today.Here is the minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPXjCvRqOxGnO1z2qrtVq32JyXV8kxMc/view?usp=sharingBelow is from Event...
  4. BSoD when playing GTA V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD when playing GTA V: Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid. Can someone help me?...
  5. BSOD playing No Man's Sky : Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

BSOD playing No Man's Sky : Clock_Watchdog_Timeout: Hey, I'm having recurent Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD while playing No Man's Sky. I tried to go through the MEMORY.DMP with WinDbg but it tells me that the dump is corrupted. Actually when the BSOD occurs it blocks on 15% (I let it there for more than an hour with no...
  6. BSOD while playing GTA V

BSOD while playing GTA V: Hello everyone. Could someone please help me troubleshoot BSODs which occurs every single time I play GTA V for few minutes on my laptop? I had uninstalled nvidia drivers using DDU and reinstalled them, removed undervolt/overclock in msi afterburner and even clean installed...
  7. BSOD while playing GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing GTA V: hey, can you guys help me fix my problem like i always get BSOD while playing GTA V only. idk why but if i play difference games like maybe CS:GO or The Forest i didnt get BSOD idk why maybe cuz my GTA files is corrupted or wut i got this kindda problem like 2 days ago at...
  8. BSOD playing GTA, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

BSOD playing GTA, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Playing GTA got this Error my PC RestartedAttachment 45728 28380
  9. BSOD when playing GTA 5

BSOD when playing GTA 5: I've been playing GTA 5 recently, and for the last few weeks, have had semi-persistent bluescreens while playing. Attached is the DM Log Collector file for my system. If someone could please take a look at this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! 76600
  10. BSOD While Playing GTA V

BSOD While Playing GTA V: Okay so here's a thing that has only made me scratch my head. I have a high end pc, I can play any game I can think of non stop, best settings. As soon as I try GTA V. I get that BSOD. It's very random and I can't seem to pinpoint what's going on, any help is appreciated. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gta online bsod