Windows 10: Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two finger swipe down

Discus and support Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two finger swipe down in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two-finger swipe down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmiteshSharma, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two finger swipe down

Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two-finger swipe down

:)

AmiteshSharma, Jul 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two finger swipe down

I got it to stop locking by uninstalling the synaptic touch drivers (which came preinstalled but seemed to break after an update?), it was listed in apps and uninstalled/rebooted the laptop. That got the stupid thing to stop locking, but now two finger
    scroll doesn't work. Not a true solution, but it is a lot better than constantly locking your screen up, and probably a ton better than the BS solutions I see from Microsoft so far. Believe it or not, they used to be an ok company.

KentonSallee, Jul 11, 2018
  3. JDNC(1) Win User
    Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two finger swipe down

One of our laptops is doing the same thing. Scroll down with two fingers and it locks the windows 10 screen. I am going to try the same thing and see if it resolves the issue. Its super irritating.

JDNC(1), Jul 11, 2018
  4. Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two finger swipe down

Hey There,

Last week my laptop started going to the lock screen every time I use two fingers to drag downwards. This is the normal motion to simply scroll the screen up and down, so this is a very annoying problem! I reset my touchpad settings and the problem did
    not go away. I am using a windows 10 pro, and I forget the exact model of the laptop, but it is a tablet/laptop and is only about 6 months old.

How can I change this?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in / PC]

Nathan.Sliter1, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two finger swipe down - Similar Threads - goes lock screen

2. Lets add a swipe down lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lets add a swipe down lock screen: for dev https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lets-add-a-swipe-down-lock-screen/1d9a377f-9e53-4786-b0b2-90a493bee3b9
  3. Lets add a swipe down lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lets add a swipe down lock screen: for dev https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lets-add-a-swipe-down-lock-screen/1d9a377f-9e53-4786-b0b2-90a493bee3b9
  4. When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen: Every time i try to swipe up on the pc when i try to login the screen goes black and returns to the lock screen. I cant access my pc as the login screen doesnt come up....
  5. When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen: Every time i try to swipe up on the pc when i try to login the screen goes black and returns to the lock screen. I cant access my pc as the login screen doesnt come up....
  6. How to enable horizontal two-finger swiping?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable horizontal two-finger swiping?: I used to be able to swipe with two fingers to go back a page in browsers, but a few days ago I accidentally reset a lot of my settings. Now it's disabled and I can't find where to change it. submitted by /u/MildlyProblematic [link] [comments]...
  7. Three finger swipe

Three finger swipe: Formerly, I could switch between two open windows using a simple three finger swipe in Windows 10. But for a quiet while, not sure whether it happened after some update or something, I can't use this method now. Is this my problem alone, or Windows has permanently disabled...
  8. Edge Chromium swipe two finger

Edge Chromium swipe two finger: I need help for Microsoft Edge Chromium for Windows 10.I have an HP Pavilion that uses a synaptics touchpad that arent using precision drivers. What happens is that when I swipe with 2 fingers up or down on Edge, when it ends moving the page it automatically open the right...
  9. Can't change Three finger and four finger swipes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't change Three finger and four finger swipes.: Hello friends suddenly my three finger swipe up changes from 'Change Audio Volume' to ' Switch desktop and Show desktop' . I have tried to change in 'Touchpad settings' I have also tried to change from registry this values. ActionID1 = 5c ActionID3 = 5f ActionID5 =...
  10. screen goes black when I scroll with two fingers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen goes black when I scroll with two fingers: I saw the response from 2017 on this but updating my drivers did not fix it and it seems outrageous to need to restore my computer to factory resets to fix something caused by a windows update. what are the other options to address this windows problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 goes to lock screen on two finger swipe down

2. two finger gestures locks screen

3. two finger swipe in win 10

4. two finger swipe sreen lock,
  5. how to change two finger lock,
  6. two finger swipe up locks screen power shell,
  7. gesture swipe down screen goes black,
  8. windows 10 swipe down to lock,
  9. swipe finger lock windows 10,
  10. 2 fingers swipe up locks screen,
  11. windows 10 swipe down to lock screen synaptics