Windows 10: Windows 10 Google account

Discus and support Windows 10 Google account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi i have windows 10 build 10130. When i try to set up my google account in mail or peoples app, it says "can't connect to service' . Any help? 7040 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by talhasiddiqi, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Google account

Hi i have windows 10 build 10130. When i try to set up my google account in mail or peoples app, it says "can't connect to service' .

Any help?

:)

talhasiddiqi, Jun 13, 2015

2. cannot sign in google account showing error 0x800b010f . while connecting to google account in Windows 10

0x800b010f . while connecting to google account in windows 10 with this error I can't sign in any of the browsers of laptops in win 10 please help me out

[Original title: cannot sign in google account showing error 0x800b010f . while connecting to google account in windows 10]

parthrajrathod, Jun 13, 2015
  3. staradmin Win User
    Windows 10 People App can't/won't sync Google contacts

Had a Surface Pro with Windows 10 and People App had all my google contacts. Just bought a Dell Inspiron also with Windows 10 but the People app can't/won't sync my Google contacts. I added my Windows email account, then my Google email account but still
    can't see my Google contacts. If I sign into my Windows account on the internet my Google contacts are visible there though.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

staradmin, Jun 13, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

Windows 10 Google account

how long have you had that information? might be just a connection error. when you add account for the APP, does it direct you to the gmail login page, where you have to give access to windows get the information out of the google account?

batlhilz, Jun 14, 2015
  5. I tried to add my google account yesterday but the same error came every time i try to add google account.when i click on the google account button, the circling dots come up but then the error comes again, although once the google account page came up for a split second then it disappeared and it showed the same error.I can assure you that i have a working internet connection and i have connected my computer through the ethernet (LAN) cable.Thanks

talhasiddiqi, Jun 14, 2015
  6. See if you have better luck by selecting other & imap then specify your Google credentials
    if imap doesn''t connect, try using the POP3 protocol.

or.... the answer might be here:
    Get started with IMAP and POP3 - Gmail Help

When I went to grab the help page, it dawned on me that you have to enable the protocol on gMail (at least I had to for POP3)

Slartybart, Jun 15, 2015
  7. sgage Win User
    This is true - you must go into the gmail settings and enable pop3 and/or imap...

sgage, Jun 27, 2015
  8. Windows 10 Google account

this pop3 or imap problem should come after i have eneterd my email and password right?.
    for me it dosent even get to that stage it just says cant connect to service

talhasiddiqi, Jun 28, 2015
  9. There are two pieces to this puzzle

1) gMail: Get started with IMAP and POP3 - Gmail Help
    Select the radio button for the protocol you wan to use (IMAP / POP3)

Windows 10 Google account [​IMG]

The expanded section has instructions for the things you have to do in gMail before a client can access the messages.

A full page of IMAP and POP3 information for gMail is here:
    Use email clients with IMAP or POP - Gmail Help
    2) After you set gMail to allow access via a particular protocol, then try adding your account to the Mail app specifying the same protocol (IMAP/POP3) that you set in gMail.

Pick other account (imap/pop3), not Google.

I just tried it with my POP3 gMail account and had no problem (other than trying to recall my password *Wink )

Slartybart, Jun 28, 2015
  10. ok i just enabled pop and imap (one by one)
    still no success

talhasiddiqi, Jun 29, 2015
  11. Dude Win User
  12. less secure apps are already turned on.

talhasiddiqi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Google account

1. Windows 10 Google account - Similar Threads - Google account

2. The new phone number of the Google account is not recognized.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The new phone number of the Google account is not recognized.: I changed the phone number of my Google account and the new phone number is confirmed but, when I try to upload a video over 15 minutes, I must confirm my identity through a message / voice call to my phone number.After I type the already confirmed phone number ,an error...
  3. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account: Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-my-photos-currently-in-my-google/245bda57-7356-4bb3-bb51-218c30ca87bc
  4. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account: Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-my-photos-currently-in-my-google/245bda57-7356-4bb3-bb51-218c30ca87bc
  5. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Am using Google password manager, but Microsoft account password is acquired from some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am using Google password manager, but Microsoft account password is acquired from some...: I use Google password manager,and it works pretty well most of the time. However, whenever I try to log into account microsoft.com the password is acquired somewhere else. I have never been able to find what this sources or where it is and am. forced to change my password...
  7. Am using Google password manager, but Microsoft account password is acquired from some...

Am using Google password manager, but Microsoft account password is acquired from some...: I use Google password manager, or just about all of the accounts that I have and it works pretty well most of the time. However, whenever I try to log into account microsoft.com the password is acquired somewhere else not on Google password manager. I have never been able to...
  8. Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.: I have a problem which microsoft edge keeps logging me out of my google accounts everytime i close the browser. Sometimes when i close the browser and open it it's there. Most the times it's not. It's really annoying and I hate having to log in everytime. I have 5 Google...
  9. Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.

Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.: I have a problem which microsoft edge keeps logging me out of my google accounts everytime i close the browser. Sometimes when i close the browser and open it it's there. Most the times it's not. It's really annoying and I hate having to log in everytime. I have 5 Google...
  10. Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.: Hi,My local client machine is windows 10 pro system, and it is connecting with the Domain controller, The domain account is unable to stay signing on the Google Chrome after we reopen the Google Chrome, and the passwords are not showing on the Chrome password manager. Nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x800b010f google chrome

2. 0x800b010f. login in gmail acount