Windows 10: windows 10 graphics and fsx

Discus and support windows 10 graphics and fsx in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day All first post so I hope it is in the correct place. I upgraded from W7 to W10 and the only problem I had with fsx was that my 2nd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ou toppie, Oct 15, 2015.

1. ou toppie Win User

windows 10 graphics and fsx

Good day All
    first post so I hope it is in the correct place.
    I upgraded from W7 to W10 and the only problem I had with fsx was that my 2nd monitor(acer AL1715) will only show the right hand half of the screen when I drag a screenshot from the No1 monitor(Samsung syncmaster p2350).
    When NOT in fsx the 2nd monitor shows full screen if I drag from No1 screen.
    Seems like it is a compatibility problem if it will work ok when not in fsx.
    I know the acer is old monitor but W10 must have accepted the old driver for this if it shows ok when not in fsx.
    I have asked this question in the FS forums but no suggestions.
    can anyone help please
    I thanks
    Mike

:)

ou toppie, Oct 15, 2015

2. FSX will not install after new graphics card

Hi all. I have installed a new graphics card and PSU and a clean install of Windows 10. When I insert FSX disc One the installer says....removing applicatons and freezes. What must I do? Windows 10 is great and the pc is only used for FSX.

TomJCharles, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Chriso747 Win User
    flight simulator x

System requirements for FSX-Steam in the link below (presently on special for USD14.99, normally USD25.00).

Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition on Steam

I believe the minimum requirements for FSX and FSX-Steam are similar, so if there is a hardware compatibility problem presently with your laptop then it will be the same for the Steam Edition. Only difference, FSX-SE is an upgraded version of FSX, suitable
    for x64 bit systems and includes FSX Acceleration pack (i.e. no service packs need be installed). So if you believe there is really no solution for you with FSX, then for that price, it might be worth the 'risk'. FSX-SE is only downloadable from their
    Store and no activation code is necessary.

FSX should still install on your system; it's just that running the Sim will present problems with frame rates and graphics. The Intel HD graphics is quite suitable for running FSX, but won't give a great scenery environment. What graphics card did you
    have on your old desktop and how did it perform with it?

Chriso747, Oct 15, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 graphics and fsx

1. windows 10 graphics and fsx - Similar Threads - graphics fsx

2. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  3. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  4. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  5. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  6. Windows can't find any graphic card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't find any graphic card.: I recently installed Windows 10 22H2 on an older Windows tablet with Atom.I then installed the drivers using the official drivers provided by the tablet manufacturer, but no graphics drivers were installed.So I went to the device manager to manually install the graphics...
  7. Windows can't find any graphic card.

Windows can't find any graphic card.: I recently installed Windows 10 22H2 on an older Windows tablet with Atom.I then installed the drivers using the official drivers provided by the tablet manufacturer, but no graphics drivers were installed.So I went to the device manager to manually install the graphics...
  8. Windows can't find any graphic card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. FSX graphics go really strange after exiting flight, and the picture goes from completely...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX graphics go really strange after exiting flight, and the picture goes from completely...: Hello, I am having problems regarding Flight Simulator X Acceleration, after I pause a flight, create a failure, for example and return to my flight, the picture goes very strange, unusable sometimes, it can go from completely black screen, plane parts missing, scenery...
  10. FSX graphics go really strange after exiting flight, and the picture goes from completely...

FSX graphics go really strange after exiting flight, and the picture goes from completely...: Hello, I am having problems regarding Flight Simulator X Acceleration, after I pause a flight, create a failure, for example and return to my flight, the picture goes very strange, unusable sometimes, it can go from completely black screen, plane parts missing, scenery...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fsx graphics card

2. fsx graphics win 10

3. fsx windows 10 graphics

4. old fsx to w10 forums