Windows 10: Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall

Discus and support Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In short, I was receiving various problems after my PC crashed while updating nvidia drivers and now and I had to reinstall windows 10 but now it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PureGunpowder, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall

In short, I was receiving various problems after my PC crashed while updating nvidia drivers and now and I had to reinstall windows 10 but now it is still not working. Once the windows logo appears, a gray loading screen starts to load endlessly. I am able to use Ctrl Alt Delete and it shows what seems to be the sign in screen but it only gives me the options Connect to Internet and Ease of Access.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    For more info:
    Original thread http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id...ia-update.html

:)

PureGunpowder, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Windows 10 gray loading screen after reinstall

If I perform a clean install using this method, would the windows 10 license key apply itself once it is done installing? I am using a free upgraded windows key from the previously installed windows 7.

PureGunpowder, Dec 28, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall

1. Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall - Similar Threads - Gray Loading Screen

2. Screen stays gray after turned of and then on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen stays gray after turned of and then on: The thing is, when I restart my PC, everything is fine, the monitors work perfectly, but when I turn a monitor off and then back on, the monitor just stays gray and don't full turn on. The lights indicating the monitor is on light up when on, just that all I see a black or...
  3. Gray Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Gray Screen Problem: I have a brand new HP Envy laptop with windows 10 on it. It struggles to get out of rest mode. I'm in college, so I have about 10 minutes in between classes, I'll close the laptop for about 5 minutes, open it back up and it has a grey screen. Everything on my laptop is...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 Crash Gray screen on loading (pressing continue)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash Gray screen on loading (pressing continue): I'm facing a problem which I cannot find a proper solution for Forza Horizon 3 stopped working completely I cannot play the game any more Whenever I open the game and press continue to load a gray screen comes out and the game crashes exiting to windows desktop I tried...
  5. Gray screen on HP Probook, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gray screen on HP Probook, Windows 10: I've had issues with almost every driver on my Hp Probook since a Windows 10 fresh start. I have resolved most issues but every update seems to bring them back or cause new ones. The latest after shutdown the next startup my screen is gray. I've checked with another monitor...
  6. Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen: not related to recent windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-screen-go-gray-and-freeze/ca701ac0-c167-4de7-b672-bd4a776fe7b0
  7. Computer keeps reinstalling to the same screen after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps reinstalling to the same screen after reinstalling Windows 10: I did a clean install on my laptop by going into advanced startup and choosing one of the options to remove everything from the drive. When it finished it brought me to a Hi There screen that asked for my country, language, and time zone. When I click next it says there's a...
  8. Black screens after loading Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screens after loading Windows: When I have two displays connected windows loads into black screen and my displays say there is no signal, and the PC is on and I can hear windows in the background. But windows will work and display work with only one display connected, with either display....
  9. Google Gray Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Gray Screen: The Google app has started displaying a blank gray screen as soon as the answer page is returned. This is an old problem, but the current version in the App Store apparently has it back again. 88309
  10. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen: My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen. The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck on grey screen after reinstalling windows 10