Windows 10: Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall

Discus and support Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In short, I was receiving various problems after my PC crashed while updating nvidia drivers and now and I had to reinstall windows 10 but now it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PureGunpowder, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall

In short, I was receiving various problems after my PC crashed while updating nvidia drivers and now and I had to reinstall windows 10 but now it is still not working. Once the windows logo appears, a gray loading screen starts to load endlessly. I am able to use Ctrl Alt Delete and it shows what seems to be the sign in screen but it only gives me the options Connect to Internet and Ease of Access.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    For more info:
    Original thread http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id...ia-update.html

:)

PureGunpowder, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Windows 10 gray loading screen after reinstall

If I perform a clean install using this method, would the windows 10 license key apply itself once it is done installing? I am using a free upgraded windows key from the previously installed windows 7.

PureGunpowder, Dec 28, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall

1. Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall - Similar Threads - Gray Loading Screen

2. Loading screen after interupting window 10 reinstallation at "It's taking longer than we...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading screen after interupting window 10 reinstallation at "It's taking longer than we...: I tried to reinstall window 10 using ISO file, it ran smoothly to 100% and after that it got stuck at "It's taking longer than expected,...". I shut down the laptop thinking it was frozen, then I turned it on but it shows a loading screen and i kept waiting for multiple...
  3. Windows 10 - black and gray screen after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - black and gray screen after login: After I reinstalled windows, this happens the second I login to windows, I've tried updating drivers, tried going back a system restore and everything, please help...
  4. Windows 10 - black and gray screen after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - black and gray screen after login: After I reinstalled windows, this happens the second I login to windows, I've tried updating drivers, tried going back a system restore and everything, please help...
  5. Windows 10 - black and gray screen after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Gray Screen after login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Gray Screen after login: So I was cleaning out my windows 10 storage and i delete the temporary files, leaving downloads and pre installations untouchesI restarted my computer and after logging it it gray screens,, with a services panel that does nothingI have absolutely no idea how to fix this !...
  7. Dell airplain mode is grayed out after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell airplain mode is grayed out after reinstalling windows 10: Hello, I got a refurbished dell laditude e5540 and reinstalled windows cause the hdd died, so i got an ssd and installed windows 10, it all works much faster and well but one big problem, the wifi cant work anymore, im stuck to the wall with an ethernet cable unable to keep a...
  8. Gray screen after bootanimation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gray screen after bootanimation: Today I restarted my computer but after the boot animation I just get a gray screen. I tried another monitor. I looked inside and cleaned it. I removed all cables gave it a rest and tried again. I tried reinstalling windows now it shows an loading circle shortly before it...
  9. Gray screen after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gray screen after startup: Hi, Every time my desktop starts up, it has a gray screen for a long time, before the OS finally kicks in. My HDD seems to be loading a lot when this happens. My PC specs are: HDD: Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 6l080l4 80 GB, 7200 RPM Processor: Intel Celeron E3300 2.5 GHz, 2...
  10. Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my screen go gray and freeze intermittantly after it loads the window screen: not related to recent windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-screen-go-gray-and-freeze/ca701ac0-c167-4de7-b672-bd4a776fe7b0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck on grey screen after reinstalling windows 10