Windows 10: Windows 10 hangs!

Discus and support Windows 10 hangs! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recent and late patch of latest Windows 10 by Microsoft via online, my Windows hangs without enabling me to Sign In/ Login. It boosts successfully and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chapht, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Chapht Win User

Windows 10 hangs!

Recent and late patch of latest Windows 10 by Microsoft via online, my Windows hangs without enabling me to Sign In/ Login. It boosts successfully and hangs at the Sign-In screen without showing/ listing Credential Users’ icons for clicking and signing. It just flips repeatedly this screen with only the background graphical image and without any listed Users’ Sign-In icons as it did before.

Is there anyways that enable me to get in Windows 10 via Safe-Mode like the previous Windows XP by pressing certain F8 or F10 Key? Once get in Windows 10, I could roil back or delete certain software that are likely interfering the prompting the “Sign-In” icons.

How about Recuse Disks created in Windows 10 in another PC/Notebook or Windows 8.1 Notebook can help???

Please help and share with me, Thanks!

:)

Chapht, Oct 17, 2016
  2. hangs Win User

Nokia Lumia 920 Hang

Thanks it worked for me too, mine hanged within two days of purchase.

hangs, Oct 17, 2016
  3. zhimin Win User
    WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE SAMSUNG WIFI CARD PROBLEMS

Windows 10 Hangs on me as well. I got the same RV511, simply not possible to install windows 10. I tried update from windows 8.1, it hangs on restart. I tried boot from windows 10 usb disk, it hangs on start.

I will stick with windows 8.1 then for a while until Samsung or Microsoft solve the problem without asking us to remove the wifi card.

zhimin, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Windows 10 hangs!

Just refresh your pc it should solve the issue if the problem is with your update even after the refresh your issue persists then try formatting I.e install windows again after backing up data if neccessary

saiteja1423, Oct 17, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 hangs!

1. Windows 10 hangs! - Similar Threads - hangs

2. Looking for assistance with my computer hanging/freezing repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Looking for assistance with my computer hanging/freezing repeatedly: Hi, so my custom built gaming computer has been having issues with hanging/freezing, even when i'm not playing games, but also when i'm playing games. It occasionally unfreezes right after, but sometimes it just freezes for a long time and i'm forced to just restart my...
  3. Windows installer hangs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installer hangs: When installing a new program, after you give the go ahead and start, it will hang there forever. Cannot cancel it unless it's done from task manager. Same thing happens if you try to uninstall a program....
  4. Hanging screen

Hanging screen: Hi I’m using an Asus laptop. Recent i have been experiencing some problems when i plug in my charger when i’m watch Netfix or any other videos. Once i plug it in a few seconds the screen completely freezes and hangs. Can i know is there any way to solve this problem? Thanks....
  5. Using the Task Bar Search is Hanging

in Cortana
    Using the Task Bar Search is Hanging: Since the last update of Windows, when repeatedly keying in text in the Task Bar Search field, the Windows system hangs. Attempting to delete using the Task Manager does nothing. Have to reboot. This has happened several times not. I suspect it's a bug....
  6. Problems with Windows 10 USB install hanging during install process

Problems with Windows 10 USB install hanging during install process: Trying to install Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. Followed the steps to create a USB install drive and it creates properly per the MCT... The machine is a 8GB with 480 SSD new drive, when Booted I get the MSFT logo for a few seconds then the turning wheel of dots...
  7. New laptop setup - hangs at PIN creation

in Cortana
    New laptop setup - hangs at PIN creation: I am setting up a Chuwi Hero Book with Windows 10. I get through the first setup steps fine, but when I get to setting up the PIN, it hangs up at the "Just A Moment" blue screen. I can't get it to go any further, and when Cortana asks if I want to set up a PIN (I don't) I...
  8. Random Hanging in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 9360

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Hanging in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 9360: I've got a user with a Dell XPS 9360. Has worked well for about a year or so. Over the last few weeks they've been experiencing a short, temporary hang for about 30 seconds or so. We can go a half day with very few issues, then the next morning it hangs 8 times in the first...
  9. pc hang problem

pc hang problem: my cursor is lagging ,pc is hanging and when it hangs a windows notification sound rings and the screen blinks and my pc is a brand new setup only 6 months need help please.TIA.This started when I upgraded to windows 10...
  10. File Explorer / New File => Hang

File Explorer / New File => Hang: In File Explorer, Right-Click + New, Windows hangs. If I press Ctrl+N to create a New Folder, this works fine. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-new-file-hang/a29cfbbe-d97a-4b8a-a933-756d5783d845