Windows 10: Windows 10 has downloaded, restart to complete installation, DNW W10

Discus and support Windows 10 has downloaded, restart to complete installation, DNW W10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 has downloaded, restart to complete installation, I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10! HOW DO I STOP IT FROM INSTALLING? AND HOW DO I KEEP IT FROM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BrainCastle, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Windows 10 has downloaded, restart to complete installation, DNW W10

Windows 10 has downloaded, restart to complete installation, I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10!
    HOW DO I STOP IT FROM INSTALLING?
    AND HOW DO I KEEP IT FROM INSTALLING IN THE FUTURE?

:)

BrainCastle, Apr 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 Upgrade installation

Resolved my own issue. Managed to finally get the machine to power down and then get into setup on the restart. Discovered that W10 was not completely installed and on restart it apparently did something so that the W10 installation came back and continued
    the installation. Finally ended up with complete installation and has seemed to be working ever since!!

Don OwensZQ, Apr 28, 2016
  3. windows 10 update screwed up

Got this message after a restart of the latest w10 update . Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer,restart the installation. not allowed into anything .How do "YOU" fix this?

walterboatwright, Apr 28, 2016
  4. rboppy Win User

Windows 10 has downloaded, restart to complete installation, DNW W10

+1
    Automatic restart is a real pita!*Devil

rboppy, Apr 28, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 has downloaded, restart to complete installation, DNW W10

1. Windows 10 has downloaded, restart to complete installation, DNW W10 - Similar Threads - has downloaded restart

2. Unable to Complete Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Complete Windows 10 Installation: Hi Everyone, I kindly need your advice as I am having issue with installing Windows 10 on my new MSI laptop. I bought it free-dos and I prepared an installation USB from Microsoft's page. This is a screenshot from my second try. I already had 3-4 drives appearing in my...
  3. cannot download drivers needed to complete windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot download drivers needed to complete windows 10 installation: When installing Win 10, there are usually 4-6 drivers needed to complete the install. Yesterday and today, I cannot get any missing driver to download when searching online. Message is "Windows could not find drivers for your device". This has never happened to me before....
  4. My laptop downloaded an update and then before it completed the computer restarted and came...

My laptop downloaded an update and then before it completed the computer restarted and came...: My laptop downloaded an update and then before it completed the computer restarted and came back with a blue screen saying a kernel was missing or damaged. now it doesn't do anything but say my pc needs to be repaired? The Computer Op System was updated by Microsoft from...
  5. issues completing windows 10 update 1803 with restart

issues completing windows 10 update 1803 with restart: shows pending restart to complete windows 10 update 1803 but goes into an endless boot sequence and does not complete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/issues-completing-windows-10-update-1803-with/156a5a83-f983-4a12-9f2a-3fe9a5c6aec0
  6. W10 install taking forever, won't complete

W10 install taking forever, won't complete: Hi guys, Got my self another weird one here. Decided to resurrect an old desktop of mine to give to a family member. When I was using it it was running W7, the only reason I stopped using it is because I built another system. I've whacked a brand new HDD in, replaced the...
  7. Windows completely frozen on restart screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows completely frozen on restart screen.: I was playing a game on steam (heros and generals) and suddenly I was unable to quit the game or move my mouse, but the game was still running. I decided to turn off my internet so that the game would close by itself. Normally when my computer lags I restart it, I decided to...
  8. Restart computer after download and install of windows 10 1709 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart computer after download and install of windows 10 1709 update: I have a Acer Aspire M3450-UR30P and I am running Windows 10 1703 with every cumulative update and every other update applied. My system runs great with one exception. I can restart from windows and it has no problems restarting and booting up to my windows. I can shut down...
  9. Cannot do a complete restart of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot do a complete restart of Windows 10: I don't know why it is happening but when I shut down my computer (Windows 10 Pro) and restart it and I log in, it says "Resuming" instead of "Welcome". So for example, when I open chrome, all my chrome tabs are still open, why is this happening? Why can't I do a...
  10. Get Window 10 App Download Complete but Windows 10 not installing

Get Window 10 App Download Complete but Windows 10 not installing: The "Get Windows 10 App" has completed free download on Windows 10 installation Folder "$Windows~BT". When I press the "OK, lets continue" Button, I get the the rotating dots with the message "Working on it..." that continues indefinitely and nothing happens. After closing...