Windows 10: Windows 10 has ruined my laptop:(

Discus and support Windows 10 has ruined my laptop:( in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, My Laptop recently updated to the latest version of windows 10, however now the thing wont work, it takes forver to login and when it does i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BecciOrd, Aug 13, 2018.

1. BecciOrd Win User

Windows 10 has ruined my laptop:(

Hello, My Laptop recently updated to the latest version of windows 10, however now the thing wont work, it takes forver to login and when it does i get a blank screen, the bottom bar is there but i can't click it, andnothing i do works, i cant acess anything because it tells me, the app doesn't exist. and in the middle or the screen i get a error message saying:

a file name and then about how there us no desktop and it needs a location and netwrok helpWindows 10 has ruined my laptop:( :( i had everything gon this laptop and I need itWindows 10 has ruined my laptop:( :(

:)

BecciOrd, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 has ruined my laptop:( - Similar Threads - has ruined laptop

2. Window 11 ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 ruined my laptop: I upgrade my new asus tuf 2021 version from window 10 to 11.every thing was fine untill i update some new updates a week ago.now my laptop dont even let to open start menu search button and no any setting. I can't even uninstall updates by any way ..can't even open settings...
  3. Windows 11 has completely ruined my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has completely ruined my laptop.: So a while ago, I updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11. Now, this decision took a turn to become a catastrophic disaster. I have tried uninstalling windows 11 update and many other things but nothing has worked in my favor.The problems I am facing - Sometimes when...
  4. Windows 11 has completely ruined my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 has completely ruined my laptop.: So a while ago, I updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11. Now, this decision took a turn to become a catastrophic disaster. I have tried uninstalling windows 11 update and many other things but nothing has worked in my favor.The problems I am facing - Sometimes when...
  5. Windows 10 has ruined my Laptop with Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 has ruined my Laptop with Blue Screens: Hello. I have tried everything already to try and solve the Blue Screen problem that started about a week ago. Tried almost every method. Says UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION on Blue Screen. So, I did a clean install of Windows today and it still happened again. After I had...
  6. Windows 10 version 2004 has ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 version 2004 has ruined my laptop: Hello, I own a Toshiba Satellite S50 B-15-F laptop. A few days ago I installed the latest updates, and didn't notice anything in the beginning. After about an hour of use, it crashed. I turned it off by holding the power button for 10 seconds, and tried to restart it....
  7. Windows 10 updates ruining my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates ruining my laptop: Everytime my laptop does an update, I cant get back in. It gets stuck in a loop, and then will no longer take my password. Everytime it takes me hours of constantly restarting the laptop, and I am so fed up. Why does this keep happening and how do I fix it?...
  8. update 1909 has ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    update 1909 has ruined my laptop: My computer was working just fine before this week's Windows 10 update. Now, almost nothing works and everything is painfully slow. All programs, but especially all browsers and internet connections. Is there some setting or security feature that came with this update that...
  9. windows 10 has ruined my pc

windows 10 has ruined my pc: I bought a pc about 6 months ago with windows 10 pre-installed a couple of days ago I had a boot drive error and had to restart windows to the beginning since then I have had no internet connection and couldn't access anything then all of a sudden my internet icon came to...
  10. Windows 10 has completely ruined my Desktop

Windows 10 has completely ruined my Desktop: Okay so my first experience with windows 10 was a free upgrade from 8.1 on my laptop. It upgraded quickly and has worked with no issues, and I quickly fell in love in windows 10's new features and look as I do most of my school and side work on my laptop. Because of this,...