Windows 10: Windows 10 - have lost all network/audio/camera/defender functions

Discus and support Windows 10 - have lost all network/audio/camera/defender functions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 running windows10 A few days ago I lost camera/video function (error opening - have tried resetting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by colin-b, Aug 6, 2018.

1. colin-b Win User

Windows 10 - have lost all network/audio/camera/defender functions

hello

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 running windows10

A few days ago I lost camera/video function (error opening - have tried resetting and reinstalling drivers, but did not work)

Today I was removing temporary files to free up space and after a long wait, the computor restarted itself. On opening it has lost the pin password function, so had to sign in with normal password.

I then noticed no internet connection, no audio and a message about defender, telling me that it (and macafee virus protect) were not running.

I tried to turn on in security centre, but no funtions worked, including troubleshooter, which said it could not identify the problem.

All network functions have gone (ethernet and wifi) and the troubleshooter cannot identify, although according to device manager, they are working and drivers are up to date.

The same with the sound function (troubleshooter cannot identify but drivers ok and device working in manager)

The basic laptop functions seem ok (files/explorer/apps/programmes etc.), but's it's as if there is nothing to enable it to connect to the internet.

It seems that some part of the system that controls these functions have gone missing.

Either I have done something very stupid, or it has had a major meltdown.

I have tried refreshing network drivers, and the whole system.

I have even tried to restore windows from recovery USB stick, but that failed half way through.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

:)

colin-b, Aug 6, 2018

2. Windows Defender - Firewall and Network Protection

Hi,

We suggest that you try restarting Windows Defender service and check if issue is resolved. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and type services.msc,
      hit enter.
    • Search Windows Defender Service.:1)Windows Defender Service ; 2)
      Windows Defender Network.
    • Right click on each and press Start.
    • Restart your computer and check if issue persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - have lost all network/audio/camera/defender functions - Similar Threads - lost network audio

2. I lost all audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost all audio.: Windows 10 22H2 Gigabyte B450M DS3H with Ryzen 5 2400G bios mode legacy.After removing Onedrive I prefer to keep backups on my physical drives I lost audio. I have used all available troubleshooters and checked all drivers but no luck. Could it be a registry problem? Or???...
  3. I lost all audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost all audio.: Windows 10 22H2 Gigabyte B450M DS3H with Ryzen 5 2400G bios mode legacy.After removing Onedrive I prefer to keep backups on my physical drives I lost audio. I have used all available troubleshooters and checked all drivers but no luck. Could it be a registry problem? Or???...
  4. I lost all audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer has lost all functionality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has lost all functionality: Hello,I have recently reset my computer after noticing some weird problems, such as the volume randomly going really quiet, even though the volume being on max, apps randomly being deleted and readded, and the keyboard layout being switched. But this isnt the actual...
  6. Computer has lost all functionality

Computer has lost all functionality: Hello,I have recently reset my computer after noticing some weird problems, such as the volume randomly going really quiet, even though the volume being on max, apps randomly being deleted and readded, and the keyboard layout being switched. But this isnt the actual...
  7. Have lost all wireless networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have lost all wireless networks: Can only connect using an ethernet cable. Can't find network adapter anywhere. Suggestions welcome please, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-lost-all-wireless-networks/6ed63132-b782-41f3-9a2b-7feb2873661a
  8. Have lost all wireless networks

Have lost all wireless networks: Can only connect using an ethernet cable. Can't find network adapter anywhere. Suggestions welcome please, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-lost-all-wireless-networks/6ed63132-b782-41f3-9a2b-7feb2873661a
  9. Windows 10 Lost Function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lost Function: Very soon after using my new Inspiron Dell Desk top with Windows 10 installed, I lost the "run" write-in space in the start menu. Now, that write-in space is never more visible. How can I retrieve that function?...
  10. Lost the function of the Virus scanning in Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost the function of the Virus scanning in Windows Defender: I just install Microsoft Office 365 under my university account. Apparently, after I installed the Microsoft Office, the virus scanning function in Windows Defender just seem magically disappear since I cannot found that function anymore. Also, every time I tried to figure...