Windows 10: Windows 10 HDMI & DVI Dual Screen problem

Discus and support Windows 10 HDMI & DVI Dual Screen problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello guys, just upgraded my Windows 7 to 10 yesterday, since then I have been experiencing a problem of my Dell U2414h not able to display anything on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Esonver, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Esonver Win User

Windows 10 HDMI & DVI Dual Screen problem

Hello guys, just upgraded my Windows 7 to 10 yesterday, since then I have been experiencing a problem of my Dell U2414h not able to display anything on startup without turning it off and turn it back on, meanwhile my Dell 2007FP has no problem displaying stuffs. I made a record with my phone to demostrate the problem (sorry for the Asian English) :
    Windows 10 Dual Screen problem - YouTube

In the 2nd test, I set my PC to run only in 1 screen, which is the Dell U2414h, everything works fine tho.

My video card is an ASUS GTX750ti OC.

Anyone know how to fix this *Sad ?

:)

Esonver, Jul 30, 2015

2. Second monitor wont work with Win10

This question has been posed and answered before, but the solutions offered wont work for me.

Spec is

- Windows 10

- Biostar motherboard with integrated Intel Graphics HD 4600 card (HDMI, VGA & DVI)

Problem

- I have successfully used HDMI & VGA monitors, but

- I cannot get the HDMI and DVI to work together (HDMI will work, not DVI - no sign of it in control panel/display)

- The DVI works during boot up, and when doing all sorts of stuff (like examining BIOS), before windows drivers kicks in, and then stops.

I have tried the following

- Updating driver

- Uninstalling & reinstalling

- Dropping back to Win 10 basic driver

- Win+P to see other displays

Any other ideas greatly appreciated Windows 10 HDMI & DVI Dual Screen problem :)

HipHopJimbo, Jul 30, 2015
  3. adasiko Win User
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter compatible via hdmi Adapter to Displayport?

> Monitor only supports DVI, VGA and Displayport.

Same problem.

And I have not success with HDMI to DVI adapter. Only black screen.

But adapter works fine with other monitors with HDMI port...

adasiko, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Windows 10 HDMI & DVI Dual Screen problem

blackroseMD1, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Esonver Win User
    Tried your method, the problem still persists *Sad.

Esonver, Jul 30, 2015
  6. Esonver Win User
    Any ideas guys D:?
    I bought a HDMI-to-DVI cable in attempt fix the problem, but so far nothing happened...

Esonver, Jul 31, 2015
  7. clydde Win User
    yes, uninstall nvidia drivers for windows 10, and reinstall the old nvidia drivers.

clydde, Aug 1, 2015
  8. Windows 10 HDMI & DVI Dual Screen problem

I don't think you'd need an adapter. What version Drivers do you have? Are you using 2 HDMI cables or 1 HDMI and 1 DVI cable? Have you set your Video card Overclocked or stock?

Guardian0982, Aug 1, 2015
  9. okay this was driving me nuts, first do the windows + P, then select duplicate, after that go to display settings, advanced display settings drop the resolution back to 1360 from the 1366. everything appears good to go

JoeBobmonty24, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 HDMI & DVI Dual Screen problem

1. Windows 10 HDMI & DVI Dual Screen problem - Similar Threads - HDMI DVI Dual

2. dvi hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dvi hdmi adapter: When I try to connect my 2nd monitor with a hdmi port to computer with a dvi adapter containing hdmi I lose video on my 1st monitor.How do I rectify? Thanks for any help.pm...
  3. dvi hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dvi hdmi adapter: When I try to connect my 2nd monitor with a hdmi port to computer with a dvi adapter containing hdmi I lose video on my 1st monitor.How do I rectify? Thanks for any help.pm...
  4. DVI to HDMI adapter?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DVI to HDMI adapter?: My new desktop came today and my monitor has a 9 pin plug (I believe that it’s an hdmi port? the monitor is an HP, model LV2311) the desk top has hdmi or dvi ports only. Is it best to get a dvi to hdmi adapter and use a hdmi cable, or get a dvi cable and skip the adapter.?
  5. Problem with DVI/ HDMI connectors and the setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with DVI/ HDMI connectors and the setting: I have in my computer 2 DVI connectors (DVI and DVI-D) and only one of them work at a time. The one that works sometimes change between them and to what I have heard that is possibly because of something in the setting. The problem is that the DVI that I want to work (the...
  6. hdmi to dual dvi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hdmi to dual dvi: my windows 10 does not recognize the second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-to-dual-dvi/45536e2d-2f17-4ad8-bf9f-7451f367f4e4
  7. Monitor Recommendation for Dual Monitor with Displayport, HDMI, DVI

Monitor Recommendation for Dual Monitor with Displayport, HDMI, DVI: I have one samsung syncmaster t240 very old monitor that i bought used from someone because i could not buy 1920x1200 monitors where im located. I connect it to my dell xps 15 9550 via hdmi to hdmi cable with no issue. I previously had an asus monitor that stopped working...
  8. HDMI and DVI

HDMI and DVI: On PC monitors is the image better on a "HDMI" then a "DVI" connection? 44960
  9. DVI-D to HDMI problem

DVI-D to HDMI problem: My desktop (HP p7-1110) computer has been used for a few years with the monitor plugged into the VGA port. There's also a DVI-D port back there. I've recently acquired a larger monitor and wish to send it an HDMI signal which the old monitor wasn't capable of. I looked...
  10. HDMI inferior to DVI?

HDMI inferior to DVI?: I thought that a graphics card with both outputs would run the same resolutions from each. My HIS Radeon 5670 iceq has a max of 2560X1600 through DVI, the HIS spec's don't give a figure for the HDMI. The AMD site gives 2560X1600 for DVI and 1920X1200 for HDMI. I've been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dual screen using hdmi to dvi loses connection on restart

2. dvi to hdi wont duel screen

3. windows 10 black screen dvi

4. windows 10 display dvi to htmi,
  5. dvi and displayport problems dual monitor,
  6. hdmi to dvi dual screen windows 10,
  7. windows 10 dual screen hdmi vga,
  8. dvi adapter to hdmi dual screen,
  9. dvi monitor and hdmi monitor at same time win 10,
  10. windows 10 dvi issue,
  11. windows hdmi screen,