Windows 10: Windows 10 Hello Questions

Discus and support Windows 10 Hello Questions in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi All First post on the forum *Smile I am running Windows 10 Education N 64bit and am interested in purchasing the Intel RealSense 3D Camera... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by xy677, Aug 18, 2015.

1. xy677 Win User

Windows 10 Hello Questions

Hi All

First post on the forum *Smile

I am running Windows 10 Education N 64bit and am interested in purchasing the Intel RealSense 3D Camera (F200) camera to use it with Windows 10 Hello.

I run the following hardware:

Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE (has lots of USB 3.0 ports)
    Intel Core i7 3770

After looking on Intels website about the camera I have noticed the following (steep) hardware requirements:

Processors 4th or 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Operating Systems
    • Microsoft Windows 8.1* Desktop (32-bit or 64-bit)
    • Microsoft Windows® 10 64-bit
    Supported Systems Laptops, all in one devices, 2 in 1 devices Camera An Intel® RealSense™ Camera, system-integrated Other Requirements Some apps require between 1-8 GB free hard disk space
    So I "only" have a 3rd generation CPU, does that mean I have no chance of using Windows Hello with this camera?

Has anyone on the forum used this camera successfully on 3rd generation Intel CPUs?

Thanks!

:)

xy677, Aug 18, 2015

2. Start Button not doing anything Windows 10 plus calculator not working

The problem is that we cannot use the start button on Windows 10.

In such a case, how are we supposed to utilize method 1 and method 2 when you refer to the usage of the same button in order to run these commands: sfc scan and DISM?

I used method 3 to no avail.

Please let me know.

Kind regards.

Windows 10 Questions, Aug 18, 2015
  3. If the 29 of July I haven't got the pc because I'm on a trip, what could I do?

Sorry if I don't speak very good English because I've got 15 years and I'm not from England and I only speak the English that I get in the school.

My question is:

If in the 29 of July I'm in a trip and I can't have my PC with me, what could I do?

Thanks. Windows 10 Hello Questions :)

I'm waiting your answer.

Windows questions, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Welcome to the forum XY677! Are you going to purchase this camera even if you can't use Hello with it?

5. xy677 Win User
    No, I pretty much only want to use this camera to sign into Windows 10 so I don't have to use a password. I *may* use it with Skype but its unlikely.

xy677, Aug 18, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    It seems that my CPU an i7 960 is also not a 4th or 5th generation CPU but it runs Windows 10 just fine, not sure about the camera as I do not have one. Someone will come along that knows.

7. xy677 Win User
    I'm just curious to hear how strict the requirement is to have a 4th generation Intel CPU (or later).

xy677, Aug 18, 2015
  8. essenbe Win User

I upgraded an old laptop with a T2390 CPU and it runs Windows 10 as well as it runs anything else.

essenbe, Aug 18, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    I don't know how strict it is, I would bet that it will work but I would hate for you to buy it and it doesn't. Maybe if you go to their website you can find out. I just use a pin to login. Sorry I can't help you any further.

Gary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Hello Questions - Similar Threads - Hello Questions

2. Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint Unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint Unavailable: I just bought a Specter x360 today, but when I try to set up Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint, it says "This option is currently unavailable", and "Something went wrong-- try again later" Below, it says "Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown" I've...
  3. Windows 10 -Windows Hello Facial Recognition has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 -Windows Hello Facial Recognition has stopped working: I have a dell Inspiron 24 5475 All in One Pc. It has Windows Hello facial Recognition and an Integrated Camera This login application worked from the very beginning but since Windows Update 1903 it has stopped working and the message comes up that it cannot find the...
  4. Re:- Can't use PIN on Hello Page

Re:- Can't use PIN on Hello Page: In case anyone else faces this problem, here is an answer. I did a Web Search and found a Help Page with the answer. "For those who cannot use pin login, it is generally because the IPsec Policy Agent service hasn’t been turned on." Never having needed to address this...
  5. Windows Hello unsupported on my computer

Windows Hello unsupported on my computer: I have a Dell 13 5379 (2-1). I user Windows 10 Home, version 1903, installed on 15/07/2019, OS build 18362.295. There's no new update to install. Windows Hello used to work perfectly when I bought my PC, but it stopped working a few months ago....
  6. Windows hello login problem

Windows hello login problem: Is it fine if the camera didn’t turn off when I open my laptop using Windows Hello? After i restart, everything was working normally. Im still a bit un-secure when login using windows hello....
  7. Windows Hello stopped working

Windows Hello stopped working: I have an ASUS Zenbook Flip and am using Windows 10 Home, version 1903 build 18362.267. My laptop is equipped with a fingerprint sensor and has ELAN SPI FingerPrint Drivers installed. Windows Hello used to work on my computer with the fingerprint sensor, I had it set up to...
  8. Windows Hello has completely stopped working, but still hides settings

Windows Hello has completely stopped working, but still hides settings: I have an ASUS Zenbook Flip and am using Windows 10 Home, version 1903 build 18362.267. My laptop is equipped with a fingerprint sensor and has ELAN SPI FingerPrint Drivers installed. Windows Hello used to work on my computer with the fingerprint sensor, I had it set up to...
  9. Hello, please consider these questions. (network connections) Many communities report ill...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello, please consider these questions. (network connections) Many communities report ill...: I come to you to report that many forums and communities on the Web have been encountering connections with varied IP addresses, originating from our desktop PCS (including notebooks) with Windows 10 installed, and they're linked by "netstat -abn" to the system's utilities,...
  10. Hello, Question 1) how do i find out what is accessing my flashstick. It has been blinking...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, Question 1) how do i find out what is accessing my flashstick. It has been blinking...: I inserted flashstick and immediately It started blinking and continues to do so for 3 hours or more. I cannot get to the files inside. I do not know what files it contains but would be music files, movie files and maybe some pdfs. In the window "my PC" I can see - "C"...