Windows 10: Windows 10 Hello Questions

Discus and support Windows 10 Hello Questions in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi All First post on the forum *Smile I am running Windows 10 Education N 64bit and am interested in purchasing the Intel RealSense 3D Camera... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by xy677, Aug 18, 2015.

1. xy677 Win User

Windows 10 Hello Questions

Hi All

First post on the forum *Smile

I am running Windows 10 Education N 64bit and am interested in purchasing the Intel RealSense 3D Camera (F200) camera to use it with Windows 10 Hello.

I run the following hardware:

Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE (has lots of USB 3.0 ports)
    Intel Core i7 3770

After looking on Intels website about the camera I have noticed the following (steep) hardware requirements:

Processors 4th or 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Operating Systems
    • Microsoft Windows 8.1* Desktop (32-bit or 64-bit)
    • Microsoft Windows® 10 64-bit
    Supported Systems Laptops, all in one devices, 2 in 1 devices Camera An Intel® RealSense™ Camera, system-integrated Other Requirements Some apps require between 1-8 GB free hard disk space
    So I "only" have a 3rd generation CPU, does that mean I have no chance of using Windows Hello with this camera?

Has anyone on the forum used this camera successfully on 3rd generation Intel CPUs?

Thanks!

:)

xy677, Aug 18, 2015

2. Start Button not doing anything Windows 10 plus calculator not working

The problem is that we cannot use the start button on Windows 10.

In such a case, how are we supposed to utilize method 1 and method 2 when you refer to the usage of the same button in order to run these commands: sfc scan and DISM?

I used method 3 to no avail.

Please let me know.

Kind regards.

Windows 10 Questions, Aug 18, 2015
  3. If the 29 of July I haven't got the pc because I'm on a trip, what could I do?

Sorry if I don't speak very good English because I've got 15 years and I'm not from England and I only speak the English that I get in the school.

My question is:

If in the 29 of July I'm in a trip and I can't have my PC with me, what could I do?

Thanks. Windows 10 Hello Questions :)

I'm waiting your answer.

Windows questions, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Welcome to the forum XY677! Are you going to purchase this camera even if you can't use Hello with it?

5. xy677 Win User
    No, I pretty much only want to use this camera to sign into Windows 10 so I don't have to use a password. I *may* use it with Skype but its unlikely.

xy677, Aug 18, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    It seems that my CPU an i7 960 is also not a 4th or 5th generation CPU but it runs Windows 10 just fine, not sure about the camera as I do not have one. Someone will come along that knows.

7. xy677 Win User
    I'm just curious to hear how strict the requirement is to have a 4th generation Intel CPU (or later).

xy677, Aug 18, 2015
  8. essenbe Win User

I upgraded an old laptop with a T2390 CPU and it runs Windows 10 as well as it runs anything else.

essenbe, Aug 18, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    I don't know how strict it is, I would bet that it will work but I would hate for you to buy it and it doesn't. Maybe if you go to their website you can find out. I just use a pin to login. Sorry I can't help you any further.

Gary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Hello Questions - Similar Threads - Hello Questions

2. Hello! I recently got a new lenovo laptop and my question is about Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I recently got a new lenovo laptop and my question is about Windows Defender: I am a student and I'd like to think that I am tech savvy. I downloaded some applications like Office 365, Google Chrome, Oracle VM Box + Kali Linux. I also have about 5 Antivirus softwares that I am stacking together a long with Windows Defender. My issue is, is that I have...
  3. Hello! I recently got a new lenovo laptop and my question is about Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! I recently got a new lenovo laptop and my question is about Windows Defender: I am a student and I'd like to think that I am tech savvy. I downloaded some applications like Office 365, Google Chrome, Oracle VM Box + Kali Linux. I also have about 5 Antivirus softwares that I am stacking together a long with Windows Defender. My issue is, is that I have...
  4. Hello i have a question regarding windows 11 admin commands.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i have a question regarding windows 11 admin commands.: So everything was fine but then i installed something on my computer which was most definitely the issue to this whole thing and where and how it started. It told me to restart my computer after i installed the app and after i restarted my computer it would begin to load then...
  5. Hello i have a question regarding windows 11 admin commands.

Hello i have a question regarding windows 11 admin commands.: So everything was fine but then i installed something on my computer which was most definitely the issue to this whole thing and where and how it started. It told me to restart my computer after i installed the app and after i restarted my computer it would begin to load then...
  6. Hello, I have a very concerning question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have a very concerning question.: Alright so, I was trying to install Minecraft on my computer, but eventually I got the OpenGL Error. which I already know how to fix, but we are not here for that.Now, In order for me to fix the OpenGL error, I needed the OpenCL and OpenGL Compatibility App, however I needed...
  7. Hello, I have a very concerning question.

Hello, I have a very concerning question.: Alright so, I was trying to install Minecraft on my computer, but eventually I got the OpenGL Error. which I already know how to fix, but we are not here for that.Now, In order for me to fix the OpenGL error, I needed the OpenCL and OpenGL Compatibility App, however I needed...
  8. Hello, I have a very concerning question.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...: Hello question1 I am not seeing any junk folder. Senders always aske to check there on non-receipt of theirs 2 how to stop/block and report the junk and phishing and repetitive mails 3 How to contact some over the phone as we are not comfortable and hard to comprehend Thanks...
  10. Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...

Hello question 1 not seeing junk folder :how to block/stop junk/phishing mail? ;How to...: Hello question1 I am not seeing any junk folder. Senders always aske to check there on non-receipt of theirs 2 how to stop/block and report the junk and phishing and repetitive mails 3 How to contact some over the phone as we are not comfortable and hard to comprehend Thanks...