Windows 10: Windows 10 - Help give me the tools to control my OS

Discus and support Windows 10 - Help give me the tools to control my OS in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have come to a kind of crossroad - I don't hate windows 10 but I hate that I am losing more and more control over my OS to Microsoft. The fact is as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by P3rf3ctXZer0, May 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10 - Help give me the tools to control my OS

I have come to a kind of crossroad - I don't hate windows 10 but I hate that I am losing more and more control over my OS to Microsoft. The fact is as things are if Windows continues to try and take my OS from me I will be forced to end my pc gaming life. I stand before the 10 community hoping to find an answer to my Quandary - Is there a version of windows 10 that only gets security updates but doesn't get fall creator updates or ignore when I set the group policy to completely ignore updates? Is there a program that freezes Windows 10 in place and prevents Microsoft from doing things to my pc without being transparent? Before anyone asks - I have tried legit releases - I have tried custom releases - Pirate Releases (Despiration) - Application Modifications - Pro Home Core - All of the above. I have tried completely blocking windows update servers - I have tried DWS.exe - Spybot Beacon - Windows Aero Tweaker - Windows Toolkit - I am at a loss. I also tried to go back to windows 7 - 8 - 8.1 - 10 rs2 - still windows insists on controlling my OS environment. Anything you can suggest please do - I didn't plan on leaving the windows scene this soon and I honestly thought 10 in the beginning was great now however I see it as a giant waste of my time.

:)

P3rf3ctXZer0, May 16, 2018
  2. Surrep Win User

After updates, DAEMON tools "Does not work with Windows 10" - OS will not let it run, uncluding the uninstall!

I have DAEMON tools on my computer and I just installed the updates on my OS. DAEMON tools worked fine before the update but now I get a bubble saying it won't work. If I open My Computer where the virtual drives used to be listed it gives me the same
    error, "does not work on this version of windows click here to learn more". The OS also blocks the uninstall app, so virtual drives are stuck installed on the PC.

Surrep, May 16, 2018
  3. sadd---01 Win User
    canal control - help me !!!

So what's a good Canal Control score? Is there a website for comparing scores? I've no idea whether i'm useless or good- 22,290 (level 12) is top of my High Scores list, others at 20 someting - should I give up?

Sadd

sadd---01, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Help give me the tools to control my OS

1. Windows 10 - Help give me the tools to control my OS - Similar Threads - Help tools control

2. Give me my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give me my pin: Give me my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-my-pin/3204684d-1d02-404c-a109-4ccd160284df
  3. Give me my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Give me my pin: Give me my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-my-pin/3204684d-1d02-404c-a109-4ccd160284df
  4. My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!: This is my Build: Asrock 970a-G/3.1 Amd FX 8350 DDR3 Gskill Ripjaw 16 GB 1333hz MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova 650w Corsair Case Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler Below are Mini Dumps I have collected from numerous crashes BSOD. There are only 4 minidumps below but...
  5. Give me help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Give me help, please: I wanted to know if windows defender, after uninstalling the third party antivirus and rebooting the system, would return to how it was before the third party antivirus installation. I have this doubt. submitted by /u/davide016 [link] [comments]...
  6. My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me: Hello, my PC started to giving me BSODs very frequently, here are the minidumps : http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjag8lgv7dzoyqc/Minidump.rar/file Please help me. Thanks in advance....
  7. No audio and now my high definition audio controller is giving me a code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio and now my high definition audio controller is giving me a code 10: Hey, I have a msi gp 63 leopard. I was playing games then I got a random bluescreen. I restarted my computer once and I realized I have no audio. In my device manage. A driver called High definition audio controller is giving me a code 10 and will not start. My laptops...
  8. Give me control of updates!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Give me control of updates!!: This morning (24th Aug) I set the latest updates, which downloaded without me asking and showed my system right down, to install on the 30th Aug. I put my laptop to sleep and go back to it an hours later. It says "installing updates" that I didn't ask it to download in the...
  9. Windows 10 Media Creation tool keeps giving me anniversary update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Media Creation tool keeps giving me anniversary update.: I want to create a bootable USB drive to recover windows, but the media creation tool keeps giving me the anniversary update, any know how to get the 1511 update instead of the 1607? 62229
  10. Windows 10 Media Creation tool keeps giving me anniversary update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Media Creation tool keeps giving me anniversary update.: I want to create a bootable USB drive to recover windows, but the media creation tool keeps giving me the anniversary update, any know how to get the 1511 update instead of the 1607? 62227