Windows 10: windows 10 help laptop acer

Discus and support windows 10 help laptop acer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a acer laptop, this is what happened I was watching a movie, out of nothing my cam went on for 1 sec, then i watched further,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frankenstein, Oct 21, 2015.

1. windows 10 help laptop acer

Hello,

I have a acer laptop, this is what happened

I was watching a movie, out of nothing my cam went on for 1 sec, then i watched further, after that, a AVG screen came in, it was removing something.

after that, my whole screen went dark. i tried to restart, when i tried that, there shown (like always) a screen from acer, after that a black screen came (a bit light) with only a white thing in the left bottom. i cant type there, please i need help I tried so much.

I hope u guys can help me

cheers,
    Eray
    61*Sad

:)

Frankenstein, Oct 21, 2015

2. webcam driver for Windows 10 for Acer Aspire laptop 4736Z (not available on Acer support site)

webcam driver for Windows 10 for Acer Aspire laptop 4736Z (not available on Acer support site) Please help.

KIRITPARMAR, Oct 21, 2015
  3. How to update windows 10 in my acer 5750 laptop

How to update windows 10 in my Acer 5750 laptop? Please help me!

JERRYJOSEPH-1983, Oct 21, 2015
  4. windows 10 help laptop acer

This is the logo what is shown: _
    i cant get into safe mode

5. My laptop now makes many beep sounds O.O

6. eLPuSHeR Win User
    I think you may have caught something nasty. Can you boot into safe mode? If so, try using AdwCleaner, RogueKiller or Malwarebytes to check your machine for malware.

You should also run some online virus checker. And make sure your AVG databases are up to date and do a system scan.

eLPuSHeR, Oct 21, 2015
  7. The problem is, i cant get into my laptop, also i cant boot into safemode.

Frankenstein, Oct 22, 2015
  8. windows 10 help laptop acer

Ok,you are posting here so you have access to the web.Download the W10 installer for your version of windows and save to a USB thumbdrive.After removing the battery,remove the access panel on the bottom and remove the CMOS battery.Push the power button to insure all power has been discharged to reset the CMOS settings.Reassemble the LT plug in the USB drive and power up.Now since I don't know just how the menu that comes up is layed out I can't say exactly how to find it but go to boot options and set to boot from USB and restart.You can then choose to repair(recommended to avoid loosing important files such as pictures) or fresh install.That should get you up and running again.

Good luck

MarioAndretti, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 help laptop acer

1. windows 10 help laptop acer - Similar Threads - help laptop acer

2. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer laptop: acer laptop put in safe mold now cant get back in no password ana no pin how can i get in to get out of safe mold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop/40c27b3c-4d19-4c9a-bf56-0d57e689ed99
  3. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acer laptop: acer laptop put in safe mold now cant get back in no password ana no pin how can i get in to get out of safe mold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop/40c27b3c-4d19-4c9a-bf56-0d57e689ed99
  4. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Acer laptop crash. Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop crash. Help: Hi, i was stressing my laptop acer v3-771 cpu using cpu z and it locked me out. Now when i want to login in again it first hangs on acer log and doesn't load the hard disk nor allow me to enter the bios until i press keys on my keyboard, then it will load windows, but then it...
  6. Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acer Laptop: It won’t get past the logo “Acer explore beyond limit” and I’ve tried alt key 10 btw :( it doesn’t even show the loadin sign or even come up with anything literally frozen. I have school tmr :(( submitted by /u/annanguyen321 [link] [comments]...
  7. acer windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    acer windows 10 laptop: cannot access excel nor word in laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-windows-10-laptop/9ea65a86-1236-4ad9-a5e7-2e56d9926f14
  8. Reset Windows 10 on Acer laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Windows 10 on Acer laptop: I bought my son an Acer laptop that came with Windows 10s installed. It is about 15 months old Lately it boots up but crashes to blue screen after a couple of minutes usually with a System Service Exception. No changes I make within that time are saved. I can't get it...
  9. Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working: Acer Model Number: MS2394 ES1-512 Series S/N NXMRWAA0325230A4606600 The laptop worked fine and then I changed the harddrive in it and all of a sudden it wont work. I put the older hard drive back in it and it still wont turn on. Has anyone had this happen to them? Any...
  10. acer laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    acer laptop: my acer will not get past a blue screen that says reset this pc what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/acer-laptop/bb4d505f-58f6-4de7-8364-67ba64b8d85a